The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
Demo racing league
All the leagues on here seem to be for licensed players so I'm thinking of setting up a demo league.

I know the season wouldn't be very long as there's only 2 tracks (well, 4 including reverse ones) so there would have to be several races per track to make it worthwhile.

Reply if interested and hopefully we can get a league setup.

EDIT: League setup, please visit http://kalev99.googlepages.com/lfsdemoleague
i think this would be quite a good idea for demo races!
only thing is... if you are gonna dedicate that much time to a game why not support the developers and buy the full version?illepall
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Leifde, im interested in a endurance on the Demo server if your game i am. how bout it? reply if you are
#5 - d6nn
:)
i'd be intrested
I'm S2 licensed now but I am still willing to run this demo league if enough people are interested, PM me if you are.
Demo Racers
Well the idea of having a Demo Race is to gather all those people who have not yet decide to by the full Version.
Put them on track and organize a small tournament with the only objetive to promote the sale of the full version.
Other wise it will be useless becuase all the races are not even counting in our records so for me it is like if I wouldn´t play.

I am sharing these with you guys becuase it is what we are doing in Mexico, and this is a good way to convince them to upgrade to S2 and play in our S2 Leagues.

Best Regards
Your Friend
Nelson

Please drop a line in our Forum (english)
http://teamfenix.15.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=16

My webpage
www.granprixvirtual.com (LFS Mexico spanish only)
#8 - Scoop
A demo series would be very good to show demo drivers what s2 is all about, and i think there are a few demo drivers who were in my situation without any way of paying for the game , i managed to arrange something with a friend and such a series will determine them to try harder to find a way to pay for the game
DEMO lEAGUE
Count me in.

When is it all happening?
I would be very interested. However, i see there is nothing doing about it

I know, not many demo drivers visit this forum so I think there should be some adverts on most popular and permanent demo servers. What do you think?
i'd be intrested in a demo league cause it seems that theres not lots of demo leagues about
Okay! I'm in!
Ok, I'm currently creating the website for this, it should be up within 3 weeks.

I have made a rough draft of the season.

Saturday 4th March - Blackwood GP Track - All cars - 15 laps
Saturday 1st April - Blackwood Rallycross - XFG - 2 races - 6 laps
Saturday 15th April - Blackwood Rallycross - XRG, XRT - 2 races - 6 laps
Saturday 6th May - Blackwood GP Track Reverse - XRG - 15 laps
Saturday 13th May - Blackwood GP Track Reverse - XFG, XRT - 15 laps
Saturday 10th June - Blackwood Rallycross Reverse - All cars - 2 races - 10 laps
Saturday 15th July - Blackwood GP Track - All cars - 2 races - 20 laps

Each car would be in a seperate class

XRT - GT1
XRG - GT2
XFG - GT3

There will also be an optional 4.5 hour endurance race sometime in september. The endurance race will not count towards the championship. It will be in the same format as the other races, all 3 cars on Blackwood GP for 4.5 hours. The winner will be the person who has covered the most amount of laps in that time. Due to it being an endurance a minimum of 2 drivers per car are required.

There will be a 30min qualifying session before each race.
I've got tonnes of spare server capacity if you need a hand/want some servers for these demo leagues/cups

I think it is a ace idea, i had great fun on the demo servers (so much that i run 14 of my own in various setups) and it prompted me to purchase the S2 license a few days ago.

drop me a pm on here if you want to take up my offer.

Regards

Xi.
live2game servers
someone with spear space for severs cool i think this is going be great
I've had the idea of putting up a prize of an S2 license for the winner of the season. I cannot pay for this myself, my parents wouldn't let me so it would be dependent on donations. If you think this is a good idea and would like to help, please PM me.

This would create more licensed drivers (ok, 1 a year/half-year but..) and so I think it'd be a really good idea.
boy boy thats a BIg ten 4 i canrt wait
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
Ok, an anonymous donator, has given the generous offer of buying the S2 license for the winner, so it is definately a prize.
Quote from Leifde :Ok,anonymous donator , has given the generous offer of buying the S2 license for the winner, so it is definately a prize.

yeee haaaa
The Demo League website is going to be based on the same code as my Karting League website and so as soon as I get that finished it's simply a case of changing text and stylesheets.
ok
Where?
I'm very happy that racers who have license think for racers don't have yet a license...
Only one thing...where the race will happen?(sorry about my english... )

Thank you so much Leifde for your time!!!
See you on track...
ask the one who started the topic he have more info
Faster, seriously! You got loads of people plus the developer asking you to use better grammar in your posts. Capitals and full stops at least please!

And by posting a question here, he is asking for more information from the person who started this topic.
Sorry how about this is it better.

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG