The online racing simulator
Quote from Matias Heikkinen :Tere! Kalev,how are you? long time no see!
which league are you join in now? will you join the demo league if you have free time...

and,,you can delete the XRT_Heikkinen1,because the XRT wasn't used yet. there's no XRT's replay. thank you!!

Tere ka sulle! Pole tõesti ammu näinud.
Lets see if you understand that.

I don´t think I´ll join the demo league anymore. Partly because I´m not a fan of the XR cars(XFG is fun tho) and I´ve driven Blackwood more than enough but mostly because I don´t want to interfere with people that are still competing for the licence. But I wish good luck to everybody.

Oh and I deleted the XRT_Heikkinen1 skin from the website.
Are you all ready for tomorrow's race? PMs will be sent out later
Quote from Leifde :Are you all ready for tomorrow's race? PMs will be sent out later

yeah yeah. I wanna read your PM now
I've just remembered I need to pick my sister up at 12:15pm BST tomorrow, 15 mins after the race is meant to start and I wont be back until at least 1pm, not enough time to get on the computer and run the race before the F1 starts

Would you all be able to race one day this week? Or can you only race on a weekend? This is the third race I've postponed in a row so I'd like to do it as close to when we were meant to race as possible.

My proposed calendar:

6th August - XRT - BLGP-R
13th August - XRG - BLGP
20th August - XFG - BLRX-R
27th August - XFG - BLGP
3rd September - XRT - BLGP - Double points

So the race that is meant to be happening this weekend would be run next weekend, the second of the postponed races would be on the 20th August and the first of the postponed races will be the last one of the season and feature double points.

Please post any comments/suggestions you have about this altered calendar.
as you see i got s2 so am pulling out,
sorry, I can only race on a weekend. May be we have a race on 5/8
o.o"
I have to see whether which day if you want to race in weekday
Quote from Leifde :I've just remembered I need to pick my sister up at 12:15pm BST tomorrow, 15 mins after the race is meant to start and I wont be back until at least 1pm, not enough time to get on the computer and run the race before the F1 starts

Would you all be able to race one day this week? Or can you only race on a weekend? This is the third race I've postponed in a row so I'd like to do it as close to when we were meant to race as possible.

My proposed calendar:

6th August - XRT - BLGP-R
13th August - XRG - BLGP
20th August - XFG - BLRX-R
27th August - XFG - BLGP
3rd September - XRT - BLGP - Double points

So the race that is meant to be happening this weekend would be run next weekend, the second of the postponed races would be on the 20th August and the first of the postponed races will be the last one of the season and feature double points.

Please post any comments/suggestions you have about this altered calendar.

maybe we can wait for 1 hours! Can we have the race today?
Quote : My Username is The General Lee
I miss-spelt is because I set my account up at 3:30amillepall

You´re a demo racer with only one post in the LFS forum. If I was you I would just make a new account.

Sorry for offtopic.
Sorted.

Thanx.

Can you PM it to this account, or e-mail it to: [email protected]

Thank you
I am really annoyed

I work on sundays from 12-7, then I rush home, shower shave etc and go to the pub quiz from 8-2.

So, I can not make any races illepall

Any chance of having two leagues, one on a sunday and a tuesday.

So, those who cant make the sunday one can go to the tuesday one and visa versa.

Ofcourse, the tuesday league doesnt have to involve prizes.

Its just that, this is the only demo league in the whole of LFS, and I really wanted to join it. So, please for me and the other racers who cant make it on a sunday. If you cant make another league, why dont you move next months races to a tusday, so it doesnt clash with the F1

Just my two pence. I really want to race in this league and cant do so if the races are on a sunday. :sorry:
I think I'm gonna have to re-arrange this race as well, I scheduled it before I realised I was going to watch Kartmasters so It'll have to go at the end of the calendar. Sorry
I cannot run it this weekend, maybe th84 can, I'll ask him.
Sorry guys I cant do it either. Ive changed job's and I have to work for the next two weekend's. Sorry!!
Quote from th84 :Sorry guys I cant do it either. Ive changed job's and I have to work for the next two weekend's. Sorry!!

changed jobs what job you doing now then? something good
*Urges with you to go with my idea*
I will run the race tomorrow if that's ok with you all? It will run at normal time just a day early.

@The General Lee - this has been discussed before and next season there will be two leagues run side-by-side.
@ the bit that was @ me illepall

When you say run side-by-side, as in different days, like my "idea"

YAY! 18 pages

Sorry to be a noob.

But, am I still allowed to take part in tomorrows race, and if so...what time (in the goold old GMT) and where.

I am fairly new to LFS. I am a good racer, I just havnt done anything like this...please help.
By side-by-side I mean different days, yes.

And yes, you are allowed to take part in tomorrow's race.

The server will be called 'LFS Demo League' and you will get the password in a PM tomorrow. You will need to be on the server by 2:45pm BST (we're on BST now, not GMT ).

@everyone - remember that you do not have to pre-book into these events, so if you try logging on at 3pm and you find the server is full don't be surprised. This is unfair and will only be temporary. Next season will be much better organised than this one.
wtf is BST? lmao

I make myself sound like such an idiot when Im actually quite cleverillepall

is BST the same as GMT?

**EDIT**

--==IGNORE ME==--

British Summer Time

I knew that anyway, I was just testing you all...

*hides*
Read the edit
hehe notice i posted before u edited
*Holds hands up*

You win lmao

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG