The online racing simulator
Quote from alzys177 :
I shall retire VICTORIOUS from the battle field !!!!!

LOL!! What battle?

:huepfenic
We're all citizens of the world man. Well, the internet. Countries are just artificial borders.

Plus the welsh suck (thats a joke)
well...we kicked you useless arse in the 6 nations...so...
now theres a thought...

what about a 6 nations LFS championship...

Wales (the winners)
England
Scotland
Ireland
France
Italy

2 drivers from each nation compete in a A1 GP style thing....
hey good idea m8.... by the way if you are welsh as you seem to be why not use the welsh flag as i do?
Quote from alzys177 :lastly just to say i am acting like an adult !!

Most adults I know can disagree without shouting all the time. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Afterall, the UK is listed and that is where you live, isn't it?? I don't complain about websites where I can choose that I'm from "North America" instead of the "USA".
I will try..how do i do it?
Are you talking about modern italy, or the pre-unification Italy?
i dont get it...

how do I change the little flag thing?
Quote from Iron_Maiden :i dont get it...

how do I change the little flag thing?

From www.liveforspeed.net log in and see account details, that shoul be it
You know, growing up here, we were taught about England, Scotland, Ireland
and N. Ireland. They never EVER said anything about Wales. In fact, we thought
that the Prince of Wales was some dude in charge of the fishing industry
in England...

I dunno.... maybe you Welsh folks should try to do something spectacular
to attract attention. You know, boost your image on the world scene.
The Belgians have waffles... Tulips in Holland. The Canadians are known for
their healthcare...
the Welsh have...welsh cakes....

ever heared of Tom Jones..? ....who else...ummmmmmmmmm....

Lost Prophets - apparently they are big in the US...? heard of em?
Look, we'll do you a deal: You give us Ryan Giggs on loan until this time next year, and we'll agree that you're a proper country. How's that?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Look, we'll do you a deal: You give us Ryan Giggs on loan until this time next year, and we'll agree that you're a proper country. How's that?

we could never do that....

you would win the world cup, and we'd never forgive ourselves for it...

and Wales is a proper country man....we have national pride.
hi iron maiden m8 see your name looks lots better with the dragon on it !! there seem to be a lot of upset fin's arround at the mo.. was it something i said ?

by the way " racer y " sorry m8 but we only just made it as a country here, i cant sort out the american education system for you as well ! just look at it as something you have learned today .... and something Wales is famous for is RUGBY a game like american football but without all the bolt -on protection..
If wales becomes a country, I want the Isle of Mann and the Isle of Wight given country identity too. Not cos I live there, but cos I'm awkward.

Wales isn't a country, and I very much doubt it will be in our lifetimes.
Quote from varjsa-9 :In Finland we call this:

"Tehdään kärpäsestä härkänen"

If someone can translate, please do so. I'm out

I believe it's "making a mountain out of a molehill"
Quote from Racer Y :I dunno.... maybe you Welsh folks should try to do something spectacular
to attract attention. You know, boost your image on the world scene.
The Belgians have waffles... Tulips in Holland. The Canadians are known for
their healthcare...

Wales, isn't that where the Welch people live and make us food or did I spell that wrong? :nol2: :hide:
Quote from tristancliffe :If wales becomes a country, I want the Isle of Mann and the Isle of Wight given country identity too. Not cos I live there, but cos I'm awkward.

Wales isn't a country, and I very much doubt it will be in our lifetimes.

lol m8 bad schools on the isle of white too eh?
as iron maiden says earlyer who kicked your in the 6 nations rugby champs this year ? ho and why do they call it 6 nations when they have countries like france and italy in it???? strange!
when you go to school on ,monday ask your teacher !
Quote from Scirocco :Most adults I know can disagree without shouting all the time. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Afterall, the UK is listed and that is where you live, isn't it?? I don't complain about websites where I can choose that I'm from "North America" instead of the "USA".

yes you do !! look above you just complained there!!
School? I'm a bit too old for school...

The simple fact, as mentioned above, is the Wales is not a country in it's own right, but a Wales, England, Scotland and N. Ireland are simply subdivisions of the country called the United Kingdom, and Great Britain within that.

And I don't care about Rugby. It's only been popular (properly popular) since we won it. Before then, and in a few years, it's support will have died down again.
Quote from tristancliffe :School? I'm a bit too old for school...

The simple fact, as mentioned above, is the Wales is not a country in it's own right, but a Wales, England, Scotland and N. Ireland are simply subdivisions of the country called the United Kingdom, and Great Britain within that.

And I don't care about Rugby. It's only been popular (properly popular) since we won it. Before then, and in a few years, it's support will have died down again.

lolololol i am crying laughing.. rugby is a sport played all over the world m8.. and it has been hugely popular for many years not just since you won it (by you i take it you mean england )
your side info says your at uni, that is school ! it's somewere you go to learn..
as far as sporting events go, like the world cup, of rugby or football Wales and England are seperate countries, thats why you cant have Giggs or some of the other players you need to win something
anyway this being internet motoracing, falls under the sport catagory, so Wales is considered a country !!
opp's there goes the bell, school (or uni ) is closed for today bye .....
Quote from alzys177 :lolololol i am crying laughing..

This guy is hilarious Hope he won't get any bruises in this great battle he is going through :chairfall
To all welsh people: illepall

Well, i come from Slovenia, a small country in central europe. (for those who don't know where it is and i know there is plenty, even some Germans, who live 500 km away)

I thaugh this is bad that almost noone knows where i live, because our government is doing a crapy job. BUT on the days like this, when i read posts like this, i'm just glad. And if Wales with the kind of citisens as the one who are screaming loud over here becomes a country of its own, then i fear we'll have a new kind of terror around here, where everybody will have to pledge theirs alegiance to the all mighty wales or somethin.

As for the OLFSL staff: guys( +a lady) you're the best! thank you

Again:illepall
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG