The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :School? I'm a bit too old for school...

The simple fact, as mentioned above, is the Wales is not a country in it's own right, but a Wales, England, Scotland and N. Ireland are simply subdivisions of the country called the United Kingdom, and Great Britain within that.

And I don't care about Rugby. It's only been popular (properly popular) since we won it. Before then, and in a few years, it's support will have died down again.

okay...maybe in England you dont care about rugby...only football

But in Wales it is THE sport, and has been for decades...not just cos we won somthing...

Its hard to explain, but rugby is sooooo bloody important to the Welsh...in any match my family (especially my Dad) goes feckin metal....

We have way more passion for rugby than england do for football...thats why is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo important to beat England...
Guys
if all you can do is poke fun and hurl abuse.. then it is clear you have nothing more to offer.. in the way of a reasoned argument.. it is easy to say your all illepall ..
but the subject is closed and Wales and england , Scotland and Ireland are now listed seperatly in olfsl...
so stoney. standing up to have my country recognised is not picking a fight with everybody, you may have no national pride but i do !
pwr slave.. i do know of your country m8 and wish you and it good luck, but i think you have lost the plot of all this, i just wanted olfsl to recognise my country, which they, now have done. so subject closed !!

this thread is getting off the point now so bye from me.....
Quote from alzys177 :
this thread is getting off the point now so bye from me.....

And the champion flees from the battle field!!

PS. You could have got the same results by just asking nicely. Check the OLFSL site, they put it into the front page! Making harsh comments about others and being arrogant just makes you look stupid and childish.
Quote from Hyperactive :And the champion flees from the battle field!!

PS. You could have got the same results by just asking nicely. Check the OLFSL site, they put it into the front page! Making harsh comments about others and being arrogant just makes you look stupid and childish.

right if youy think your getting away with that m8 your wrong...
i have never made this personal like you guys are.. and if you could read english half as well as you talk sh*t, you would be able to read that i asked nicely twice and got nothing in return..

if you guys cant face the fact you wrong , it's time you grew up, and learned to do something except hurl insults when you lose an arguement..
now i'll say it again for thoses too stupid to understand the first time. the matter is now resolved and closed the changes have been made.... let it rest and dont make bigger plonkers of yourselves than you already have !!!
alzys : it's just because you said "it's disgusting" in your first post.

and the problem is because you didn't include a smiley like this -> or something, and you used a lot of exclamation marks and said you were very angry, people took it as you really were very angry, when perhaps you really meant it in a light hearted way.

well that's how i see what's happened here anyway.
You claim to be 44 years old, yet you type like that? That stereotype about Welsh people being a bit, errrr, slow seems to fit here. Perhaps you should go to school again. You could sell some mud to make money to afford it

Ruffled? Nah, I'm just teasing him

As for hurling abuse, and rudeness, you were rude to people, including me, long before I was rude back. Self Defense judge!
Quote from Scawen :Oh yeah and Great Britain is just that island consisting of England, Scotland and Wales. It's not a political entity.

The UK's full name is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" or so i was told.

For me you are "fish & chips" eater. That's simplified to the max
i want a "Hessen" flag instead of the german one! Thank you
Quote from Vykos69 :For me you are "fish & chips" eater. That's simplified to the max

Sounds good enough for me (altrhough that is english :P) The UK is simply 4 countries in one.... its like Buy 1 Country. get 3 FREE!!! (+ some islands....) I suppose different people in different countries get taught in different ways..

One thing that is funny.. (dont take offence.. this is an observation..) if somebody is talking about a foreign country / area then surely the person from that Country / Area would know more about it (in theory...)

Example.. I said Hello to somebody from Africa the other day... then he said.. I dont have to reply to that.. In English you have to say Hello and the persons name. Hmm... that was news to me considering i lived in england my entire life and am.. English..

Anyhow... That was basically me being bored so... Carry on, I've already had threads like this (not about countries but..) so not interested too much..

Cya on the track.
ummm... Great Britian.... Isn't that the place off the East coast of Ireland??
Quote from alzys177 :right if youy think your getting away with that m8 your wrong...

Yeah, keep the good stuff coming :clapclap: :yummy:

Quote from alzys177 :i have never made this personal like you guys are.. and if you could read english half as well as you talk sh*t, you would be able to read that i asked nicely twice and got nothing in return..

Now I am really laughing on the floor

Quote from alzys177 :if you guys cant face the fact you wrong , it's time you grew up, and learned to do something except hurl insults when you lose an arguement..
now i'll say it again for thoses too stupid to understand the first time. the matter is now resolved and closed the changes have been made.... let it rest and dont make bigger plonkers of yourselves than you already have !!!

And I though the welsh are nice people - and I still do - excluding you of course :chairfall

And 44 years old :biggrinfl

Maybe it's time to :hbomb: this thread
Quote from nikimere :ummm... Great Britian.... Isn't that the place off the East coast of Ireland??

Excuse me while I call the MoD and ask them to swing the nukes around 180 degrees
You have to look hard though:
Attached images
irishflying.jpg
Bolloks. illepall

Not going to get right in this argument BUT DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!

My god, I'd hate to be in the same house as most of you all while this argument was bruing, the amount of dummies getting spat out must be driving your family wild!

Face it, Scotland is a country, England is a country, Wales is a country and so the FECK IS IRELAND.

Some of you really need to go back to school if you beleive that Wales isn't a country or some of you, ask your son/doughter when they go to school to ask there geography teacher, will that be enough proof to make you all leave it alone and get on with playing the game instead of bitching at each other.

Quote from Bawbag :Face it, Scotland is a country, England is a country, Wales is a country and so the FECK IS IRELAND.

Is Manchester a country? If it's not it should be, it's certainly full of ****s

Go back to school, if Manchester was full of towns and citys it would be classed as a country, but it's NOT, it's a city so it can't be a country.

Scotland and Wales have citys and towns WITHIN them, so this is how they are classed as countrys.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG