The online racing simulator
Pits hacker :(
(24 posts, started )
I was just in the pits then another guy somehow hacked into my pits... then he started to crash me after a while. i thought it was funny lol until i realized he was a hacker. any ideas of why this happened? heres the pic:
Attached images
lfs pits hacker.JPG
Uh, yeah thats a bug, but i dont see how this is possible unless, he was near you and pitted exactly the same time you did, which is very hard to do..
LOL Thats Great

Sorry about that though, what server was he on?
it was on sillyproject crash server lol i was just remembering the old days when i was in the car park hehe.. lol
yea i just saw u there
Quote from bmwman11 :I was just in the pits then another guy somehow hacked into my pits... then he started to crash me after a while. i thought it was funny lol until i realized he was a hacker. any ideas of why this happened? heres the pic:

What..erhm.. o_O
Never happend to me, and it looks sure strange.
On what whey did he hack? More speed?
Nice photoshop. I thought demo-users can't see other people's skins
Hmm maybe both of them had the same skin. And that's great by the way. I've never seen that happening in my life in LFS. Not Photoshopped I suppose. But how on Earth did it happen?
Quote from marzman :Nice photoshop. I thought demo-users can't see other people's skins

:doh: They can, if they manually distribute the skins between each other and put them into their skinsx folders. It's just the automatic distribution via LFSW that the demo users don't get.
dude! LOL! I wanna sknow how to do that!
#11 - STF
Quote from The Very End :What..erhm.. o_O
Never happend to me, and it looks sure strange.
On what whey did he hack? More speed?

Quote from AndroidXP ::doh: They can, if they manually distribute the skins between each other and put them into their skinsx folders. It's just the automatic distribution via LFSW that the demo users don't get.

I doubt it's even that, all he has to do is replace the standard LFS skins with these modified ones and give it the same name, so other people see the normal LFS skins but the user see's the modified skin.

It's what I done before I bought S2.
Quote from marzman :Nice photoshop. I thought demo-users can't see other people's skins

Yeah nice photoshop. Both skins are in his list so he took two pics of the garage and put them together.
#14 - FL!P
Gotta love the names of his setups, too (roll, bounce, crash...).

Nothing more than a wrecker.
Why is he banned now? I don't see anything wrong/illegal in that pic.
Hmmm that bug is weird... Never met with this, and couldn't reproduce it. I've tried pitting at the same time with my team mate, as sb. mentioned it before, but still nothing
LOL at the setup names
hah its a trick
roll good
roll?

Imagine having a demo derby in the pit screen
guys it says "hah its a trick" : doesnt that mean something? LOL
Quote from Blaeza :Why is he banned now? I don't see anything wrong/illegal in that pic.

I reported him, after discovering he was a cracker..

The last guy to post before me, up there, is the same guy
nice
hahaha!
LoL that is a BUG!
say, isn't the pits offline and not assoiated with the online game?
I`m not sure if I understood what you meant, but if I understood right you mean that the pit is not , well it`s outside the online system? Like people can`t track you down in the pits or anything, it`s like different worlds?

Oh my god, well that even made me more confusing, better hope that you understand what I wrote.
lol
What... Am I counting 1...2...3... ppl who are no longer welcome... Well 2. because first two guys were the same...

and whoa... I just read the persons name above my post... make that one person banned

What did he do to get banned anyway, cause if that pic was photoshopped, how does that show he is a craker.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG