Advantage 1
Frex
Pro Pedals
TSW
Redline Race Controls
What Pedals do you use?
The left and the right one
The ones under my desk...

no seriously, I use the ones that came with my Momo Racing (Black). But the pots are starting to spike, despite a clean and rebuild last week (it cured it for a day or two).

If only 'good' pedals weren't so expensive...

Edit: Ah, just seen your poll you added I voted other just to clarify. Will pay attention to the results, as I might need some new pedals in the not too distant future.
Stop being so darn quick you guys
Doy mate hes talking about like do you use your Momo Racing Wheel stoc pedal (thats what I use ) or did you go out and get better ones? my logitech pedals still work without loss and I've had them for a year so Im pretty happy with my investment
I use the damn squeaky peddles that come with the MS-FF-SW Wheel. I cleaned them the other week, and the problem was gone for about two races, then it came back >.<
THe ones that came with my Logitech Formula Force GP....
#8 - axus
DFP Pedals this side. Revision B. No problems so far - I have had them for about 6-9 months I think
Oh ok, now the poll appeared. But it doesn't make any sense, lol, never heard of those pedal brands before. I'm using the ones that came with my MS FF Wheel.

@Psycho: Oh yeah, mine got squaky too, but I took them apart, cleaned them and most important GREASED 'em and they're quiet since then
#10 - Mc21
I'm using the Momo Racing Pedals atm, but I am soon getting my custom made pedals of a friend soon.
Quote from AndroidXP :@Psycho: Oh yeah, mine got squaky too, but I took them apart, cleaned them and most important GREASED 'em and they're quiet since then

I was told to do that by someone in race last time I played online. I did it, and they still do it =/ I usally race with headphones on now, just so I can't hear it >.< But it's only the right peddle. The left is fine. illepall
Hmm, you must have missed some moving parts then... or you didn't use enough grease

Just make sure to grease that cylindrical "axis" and the springs inside too!
First used Momo Racing (black) pedals (Rev.a) until cleaning the pots doesn't help anymore.
Now using the DFP pedals (Rev.b). No problems so far, but I'm using them only for a few weeks now.
Black MOMO Pedals.
Finnmotion

Eza
ECCI PMBII because I got tired of fixing my black momo pedals.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#17 - mr_x
momo (black) pedals... as yet no problems with them! apart from the calibration bug which was fixed by the beta driver thingy
I use the MSSWFFB pedals (for power and brake) and the pedals from and old crappy PS2 wheel for a clutch.
Two sets of Momo Racing pedals
The momo crapping pedals.
DFP pedals.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I was told to do that by someone in race last time I played online. I did it, and they still do it =/ I usally race with headphones on now, just so I can't hear it >.< But it's only the right peddle. The left is fine. illepall

Actually the squak comes from the spring that is inside the pedal as it rubs against the plastic sidewalls. It may go away if you put something "solid" between the plastic and spring, but I can't give any specific intructions as I have "remodelled" my pedals completely.

And I am using the MS pedals, but only thing MS in them are the pots and the 2 pedals. How about adding a "self made"-option too
Momo Black pedals, 5th set in just over 2yrs
i didnt find anything bout the "redline race control pedals".

could you gimme a link, seggons?
DFP Standard Pedals

What Pedals do you use?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG