The online racing simulator
hello racer hero i dont belong to yours team yet ill think but for now :info to all im not i any team yet.
Lx Motorsport racing team
Demo and LX???
Quote from Primoz :Demo and LX???

Not according to the XFG (only skin) on their site.

'LX' has many meanings.. in the car world, often used as 'Luxury', like a Ford Granada 2.0 LX for example (maybe Ford Granada and Luxury don't go together too well, heh.. but ya get the idea ).

Regards,

Ian
Damn that's a late reply but as 3rd Division was closed 2 months ago, is there anyway someone can delete the team on LFS World? I deleted myself from the teamlist
Quote from Riders Motion :Damn that's a late reply but as 3rd Division was closed 2 months ago, is there anyway someone can delete the team on LFS World? I deleted myself from the teamlist

Go to www.lfsworld.net , choose LFS racers base, then team search, click into your own team and choose EDIT in small blue letters. There in the bottom you can "Delete team!
RacingX
Hello all,
New Team on the block just go to:http://www.racingx.co.uk/ thank you.Marek100
Holly crap, me and the english... I meant "Can someone add me back in 3rd Division team please?" Since I auto-deleted myself.... So yeh, can someone add the team back on LFSW?
Quote from Riders Motion :Holly crap, me and the english... I meant "Can someone add me back in 3rd Division team please?" Since I auto-deleted myself.... So yeh, can someone add the team back on LFSW?

LOL

You have to ask the responsible admin from your team to add you again. Because he will be the "moderator" for your team on LFSW.

If that person no longer is there, I suggest you write to LFSW. Use then the method I told you before..Just write your problem very clear
Got race? team

s2 members:

[Got race?]Pigi
[Got race?]Woo
[Got race?]Harjun

Waiting new members!

Site UNDER CONSTRUCTION
the new prawler motorsport

since racer hero left monty and richard(dick) have taken over the main running of the team with me as webmaster and assistant

tag: [PWRL] with the brackets and player name in yellow and PWRL in black

team(kept as up to date as poss)

leaders:

monty (james montgomery)
dick(richard1310){numbers in the name may be wrong}

assistants:
james12s{or jim}(james12s)

team members:
phil (the e rocker) {on trial}

the team is looking to expand, for those wishing to join please pm me or post in the recruitment section on the prawler forumhttp://z7.invisionfree.com/Prawler_Motorsport also make yourself known in a good way to the current prawler members, we are not looking to be the best or largest team but we are looking to be and are A TEAM in which everyone are freinds and helps each other both on and off the track

Degree Three

S2 or Demo (S2 Preferred)

Site
www.o3drift.servaus.net

Admin

º3 Yakuza Ninja (Llew)
º3 Dose ( Imran)

Members
º3 Spoontah (Jim)
º3 Dylan™
º3 Scutella™
º3 CarbonR™
º3 Brendan™
º3 Spoontah™
º3 Driften™

Events held regularly,

Currently Recruiting New members, if interested click here.
Team [rf] Racing Fanatics
NEED A TEAM? LIKE TO DRIFT, RACE, OR JUST HAVE FUN?

THEN VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.RACINGFANATICS.CO.NR

AND POST ON THE FORUM RACER SENT YOU
Fair Racing Team
Team look is closed.
Nice, good luck!
Quote from DriverD :Team BMW M Sport

Demo ,transferring to S2.

TAG :

BMW
·M| - BMW and M are white and the bar is red.

Site :

www.team-m.freehostingnow.com

Management :

BMW
·M| Kirill (DriverD) - 1.st leader
BMW·M| Kristjan - 2.nd leader
BMW·M| Soovija (okijuhans) - Web & Forum manager

Members :

BMW·M| Käbi
BMW·M| Kevin
BMW·M| Olav
BMW·M| Tanel

Mostly racing XFG and XRT - at moment few of members are buying S2 so there will be S2 division of our team separatly so we will be racing in Demo and S2.

If you want to challenge our team register and make an post in our forum : http://team-m.freehostingnow.com/forum/index.php ,theres a thread for Challenging etc.

can i join??? i've been looking for team bmw or something along the lines
Team Dori-R]

Leader 1:XDrifter (me)
Leader 2:TA

Co-Leader:RUSS

Member:SiUXHIM
Member:brian
Member:Xmods
Member:Roketmini (skinmaker)
Member:Phoinex
Member: pitbull305
Member:driftking
Member:808 Drift
Member:Jordan

http://dorir.forum5.com/index.php?mforum=dorir
.WAV Racing

Members
nutty boy.WAV
faster111.WAV
jaws99.WAV
spils.WAV

If you are looking for a team and have more than 5000 miles than give us a post on :
.WAV Racing Team forum
[Dom. Rep.] Team
Quote from joshdifabio :There is a thread of this kind on the RSC forums and I think it would be a good idea to make a new one here. Post your team's name, a list of members, and your website address (if you have one).

PS. Note the title says 'Established' teams, so don't post and say you are thinking of starting a team or something...

Hello from Import Garage, just 2 drivers now. Me (Victor Vance) and Adash. We'll be getting a licence soon. No website.But is there a fre way for me to make a website for my team, to like display info and our cars and just stuff like that?

Established teams please make a post here...
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG