The online racing simulator
Yup,
Team RnB are back with more experience
Please join us as we progress,
We have Demo,S1 and S2 teams.
We race competetively

http://racinnbangers.2ksite.com/
Rdi
Race Drivers inc, now established on LFS, we are real life racers with practice in mind, we are not hardcore gamers. If you race in real life and use LFS for practice, feel free to apply to the team.
SAT (silver arrows team)
a latin american sim racers
From Uruguay
Pablo Rezk (SAT Pablito)

From Ecuador
Alvaro Espinosa (SAT Alvaro)

From Mexico
Nicolai Satcevsky (SAT Nicolai)
Manuel De La Flor (SAT Manuel)

From Argentina
Pablo Polletta (SAT Gavilan)
Alberto Lombardo (SAT Sprint75)
Daniel Curubeto (SAT Cury)

Team Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUFMlrA21Ro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX-vXPOB8Q

more videos, render pics and news in

www.satteam.blogspot.com
Good luck with Sat looks like a good team you got there.
Can i ask is it a new team, as you seem not to have a forum or website. When you click link its just one big page ?
Quote from livefornow :Can i ask is it a new team, as you seem not to have a forum or website. When you click link its just one big page ?

the birthdate of the team its April 7th 2008. And not have a forum or website because no money !!! Its only a blog made with very sacrifice and spend a lot of time.
Sorry my english!
Hi, Thats fine with your english everyone is bad at one language. And can i say you don't need money ive built website and forums for free, and can get them. If you need.
Webapages i know, but forums i have not idea!
You can help me?
Yes, its easy job. You can get free PHP Forums, just email me or private message me on here and ill get you a forum
-
New Team Established (aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
I don't think we've put our team on here yet, not sure though

We are [W00T] Motorsport

[W00T] Ben (jaws99)
[W00T] Chris (wilko868)
[W00T] J.Ward (jwardy)
[W00T] Dan (dan_b23)

We are recruiting drivers as well if anybody is interested

Thanks
Team Elite Racing and tag is [ER]

- Drivers - Eliteati
- Extremeracerz
- batteryy
- Stefani24
- Declang
- EVO-8
- Callice
- 1993weeman
- HAMSTER97
KyotoRacing

Tomba(FIN)
Tomson(FIN)
Ciel
Dinosaur
Savvy
Gills4life
sbb

RECRUITING
Legends Racing Team
Legends Racing Team

Legends Racing Team was released official December 24th 2008. The team was born December 1st 2008 in secret by Tommy Østgaard (Tomhah), Sebastian Brolin (Brolle89) and Stein-Andre Skavdal (fox, Stein-Andre) who decided to make a new racing team. Tommy and fox met each other first. They started to drift together (!), and after a while, they joined ™ fun where they met Sebastian. But after around 3-5 months they leaved ™ fun because they were tired of drifting, so they started to race again. It didn’t take a long time until they had got their old pace back again. They wanted to keep driving and work together, so they decided to make a new team. Since we wanted to be in the same team, and all of us wanted to do a job (like skinning etc.), we decided to make Legends Racing Team.

Our team is new, so we are searching for new drivers. To apply to our team, you need to send us a private message (PM) here, on lfsforum.net. We are working on a website which will be online as soon as possible. (Right after New Year.) The site is being designed by a professional web designer who has designed many of the “STCC cars” (http://www.stcc.se/) which is the biggest series in Sweden and in Scandinavia (if I’m correct?). The designer is Sebastian Brolin’s father. Anyway, you need to write something about yourself, and put some effort into it in your private message. Don’t write for example “Hey, can I join?” That’s not enough.

To join our team, you need these qualifications:

- Respectful (The driver has to show respect for other drivers and be responsible on and off the track. If you do something wrong, be responsible, and don’t shout out bad words if somebody else do a mistake. Everyone can do a mistake.)

- To have will to get better (You need to have a potential, and the will to practice and get better. We will help you to improve.)

- Some experience and skills (You don’t need to be the fastest guy out there, but you need to be fast enough. We will help you to get better, but you need some experience.)

- Helpful (You should be a helpful person and help other teammates. You should share setups and give some advices to the others.)

- Active (You need to be active. We want to see you as much as possible.)

- A Live for Speed S2 account.

- Serious (You need to be serious. It’s pretty much of the same as respectful. We are a serious racing team, but of course we will have some fun! Crashing online is NOT fun.)

- You need to understand English. (Try to write and speak the best as you can. Try to write for example Sorry instead of sry, and wait instead of w8 etc. Of course, if you is in a race, and not have time to write the whole word, you can do the word shorter if you don’t have time to write the full sentence or word, but write the full word if you can.)

Our team has currently four members:
LRT|S.Brolin
LRT|S-A.Skavdal
LRT|T.Østgaard
LRT|K.O'Keefe
LRT|E.Shaw
grey = white
[720º] Team
Leaders (cyan)

[720º] Mogey (master_lfs.5101)
[720º] Kenny (NoYPiDRiFTER)
[720º] Nick (Nick.)
Admins (white)

[720º] Hexta (hexta_gt)
[720º] Person (danno0099)
[720º] Chron(Bongwater420)
[720º] Nightmare (RC Drifter)
[720º] Kaeku (mnx)
[720º] Tubsy (Poxith)
Team Members (red)

[720º] Zipppy (Zipppy)
[720º] Rory (Irish Man)
[720º] Pauls (username has proven elusive)
Servers
[720º] Drag
[720º] Events
[720º] Oval
[720º] Recruitment
[720º] Team Server

Our forums and other information can be found at http://www.720team.co.cc/.
I am changing the name
Quote from (The Stig) :spam

Quote from (The Stig) :Lee Valey Youth Racing Team - We Do Not Currently Have A website

Members are 20000

We have allready opened with over 2000 members if you want to join the racing team contact (The Stig) by PM him or Emailing him at focuws@hotmail.co.uk

Thank You

ehm wtf? anyways now you don't have 2000members anymore
yh lol are we sure tht those arent mad up names raz and naz
Quote from dan926 :yh lol are we sure tht those arent mad up names raz and naz

idk they sound made up , but idk
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :ehm wtf? anyways now you don't have 2000members anymore

He probably means the youth club does
Quote from dan926 :yh lol are we sure tht those arent mad up names raz and naz

No they are nicknames to have you know.
Quote from (The Stig) :No they are nicknames to have you know.

nicknames for pigs, what are the usernames
im sorry if they are real usernames its just they sound like something u just make up on the spot

Established teams please make a post here...
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG