The online racing simulator
Car accident
(55 posts, started )
Car accident
Oh dear , hope you are all ok

EDIT: Must take in words when i read them, I should have said "Glad you are all ok"
Was she driving that Frontera parked in front of your car? Yep, your cars pretty much mullered :-/

At least your okay, and unhurt. Car covered by insurance/warranty anyway right?
Bit sore, bruised and in neck/back/shoulder pain, but I am alive, it'll take more than a Fontera to take me out.

Insurance, yes, being sorted asap.
#5 - Bean0
Crikey, that looks like a bit of an impact.
As you say, as long as everyone involved is ok, cars can be fixed/replaced.
That dizzy cow, some people shouldn't be allowed to drive and it is illegal [edit: not illegal, just not supposed to] to swerve or break for animals unless it is completely safe to do so (small only I think, not sure if it still counts if a cow is in front of you).

That'll put up your insurance costs though, even though it was her fault it means you're now a bigger risk.
Women!
Good to hear your all ok Dan!
Be glad you weren't on your bike!
Ouch, hope all is OK! I'm glad we don't have ducks in LFS. Then again, I expect a lot of us would drive at virtual ducks
Quote from jamesrowe :Ouch, hope all is OK! I'm glad we don't have ducks in LFS. Then again, I expect a lot of us would drive at virtual ducks

Reminds me of the Spyhunter 2 multiplayer mode, the objective was to kill as many chickens as possible...
When did this happen dan? Recently? Shame it killed your 307, there one of my favourtie peugoets

Glad to hear your not to hurt mate, be sure to have a nice lie-in tomorow so you can rest your back
Today, @ 4:30
speeds?
Glad to hear that everyone is ok, the ducks to I presume? ?
Ok lol, sorry bad joke, point as, as you said it, cars can be replaced and fixed, but you canot "fix" (well sort of but nvm) a human.

Damn, it`s dangerous out there on the roads
glad youre ok

good thing about this story is one suv less on the roads
Owch that looks nasty

glad youre ok mate
Woman + 4x4 + a corner + a furry animal = :bananadea

Gald to here you are ok.
Glad that there's now one less Peugeot to go around.

Nice that you're ok too.
Glad your okay and weren't on your bike. That's one story that makes me mad the more I think about it.

GL with the insurance deal.
thats quite an impact, glad your ok. Sue the bitch for whiplash & have her charged with dangerous driving.
Quote from anttt69 :thats quite an impact, glad your ok. Sue the bitch for whiplash & have her charged with dangerous driving.

only in America

Glad your ok Dan
Quote from danowat :Today, @ 4:30

Glad it wasn't worse, and good luck with the insurance claim. I've had to do one in my time and it took 3 years and a court appearance to sort out.

It'd be worth a quick trip to a local osteopath if you're still sore after a few days, especially for back/neck stuff. I'm currently seeing one for my suspected spine fracture and they work wonders.
Good Lord! Thank goodness no one was seriously injured! Cars can always be replaced, but lives simply cannot!
Glad to see you and the ducks are ok, hopefully that Chelsea tractor isn't
Quote from rc10racer :Woman + 4x4 + a corner + a furry animal = :bananadea

Gald to here you are ok.

You could have (and should have) stopped at 'women + 4x4'.. but I guess now it's patently obvious why these dumb bitches buy motors like that and are a real annoyance and danger to anyone else on the road for 99% of the time.

Nothing against women drivers in particular, but it seems the ones driving Chelsea Tractors(tm) are the worst breed of idiot.. almost make 17 year old boy r[a|i]cers look mature and sensible

Regards,

Ian
Woah.

Lucky you're all alright. :o

Car accident
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG