The online racing simulator
LFS AI Skin-Pack
(85 posts, started )
Sorry for the bump but I am downloading the Ai skin pack for Y since I found the download link from LFSSE is still alive. I don
Quote from Danny LFS :Sorry for the bump but I am downloading the Ai skin pack for Y since I found the download link from LFSSE is still alive. This may sound noobish, but, is this pack compatible with patch Z?

Just fixing the message.
Yep! The release for patch Y is compatible with patch Z.

(By the by, there is an "edit" button if you want to fix previous posts.)
Tremendous work. Congrats . Waiting for next one
At last, someone that knows how to use the search button!

Congratulations for that, as (very) few on this forum use the search button on top of the page!
S2 plese
S2 plese
Don't think it's allowed to ask that, man.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Wow I never thought of this. Is the original poster still available? I have something I would like to contribute, and not skins. I am going to PM him and and see, although I will definitely get back. Watching my AI race around will be much better - at this moment they are all wearing the exact same skin.
His last activity was today @ 10:12 GMT +1, so yes, he's still available.
Yea he sent me a PM, I am currently downloading the skin pack to see if my idea is useful and possible. I was not able to do it the other day because of some limitations on my internet connection.
Okay, I have finished my submission to the project.

I now have a program that can read in a simple script. Whenever a player wants to change the name of their AI without changing 400 file names, just update a small script, and let your computer do the work for you; renaming 400 files in mere seconds!

Hopefully this is enjoyed by many.
Attached files
AISkinSelector.zip - 12.4 KB - 515 views
That's bloody awesome, thanks a lot! :hyper:
Missing Skins
Hello, I just downloaded and installed the AI Skin pack. I get an error message saying that is can't load any of the skins. Only one works. What can I do to fix this?

I already added other skins before this, and realized that the AI cars don't use them. The AI pack seems to only include the color and the dds files. No skins.
i think maybe because skins not named good. in skins folder they must be named XRT_blablabla

FZ5_blabla
XRG_blabla
Maybe this helps?
Quote from zerostreak :Hello, I just downloaded and installed the AI Skin pack. I get an error message saying that is can't load any of the skins. Only one works. What can I do to fix this?

I already added other skins before this, and realized that the AI cars don't use them. The AI pack seems to only include the color and the dds files. No skins.

DDS files go to skins_dds, they are the skin files.

Quote from Litro :Maybe this helps?

yes, if you want to race 19 cars with the same skin you have.
thx to felplacerad for the skinpack
vaucher
i need vaucher code pleeas ho can writhe
I need code of vaucher code no buy voucher
You get a vouchercode if you buy one, only.
Are the skins 1024x1024 or 2048x2048?
Quote from HenkkaWRC :Are the skins 1024x1024 or 2048x2048?

They're all 1024x1024x32.

Edit: Oops, there are 5 (out of 400) that are 2048x2048x32.
Quote from felplacerad :They're all 1024x1024x32.

Edit: Oops, there are 5 (out of 400) that are 2048x2048x32.

Ok. Thanks!
I've unzipped it but where do I put now, in skins_y?

LFS AI Skin-Pack
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG