The online racing simulator
LFS AI Skin-Pack
(85 posts, started )
Ok
Well, then I probally just have to upload them, I have just uploaded 3 skins before, so I should have some slots

But, how many skins\car can you upload to LFSworld, or how many skins can you upload total?
Quote from The Very End :Ok
Well, then I probally just have to upload them, I have just uploaded 3 skins before, so I should have some slots

But, how many skins\car can you upload to LFSworld, or how many skins can you upload total?

You used to have 36 slots in total, skins/car doesn't matter.
They recently upped this to 48 slots.
Hmm, well, then I can upload 2-3 skins per car then to LFS world Then it maybe help someone else aswell if they want to use any of those skins online, so they don`t need to be looked at with those damn borring white skins.

I love to race with the AI now, tho multiplayer is X1000 times better and more fun, this little skin thingy makes it racing with the AI much more fun.
The only problem I have is that my FPS is low as hell when having some AI`S on track. With 20...good lord
Many thanks to all the contributers and organisers for this pack.

Brilliant stuff.

It brings the whole AI experience to life, and it looks like it'll see a whole lot more action now the AI is getting an overhaul.

Does anyone know, are there any plans to add skins for the new Formula BMW?
I'll look into it when the FBM has been available for some time and the skinnerz have got around to creating some public skins for it.
Quote from felplacerad :I'll look into it when the FBM has been available for some time and the skinnerz have got around to creating some public skins for it.

Cool!

I've already made a few AI files (1024x1024x72dpi .dds & .col) from the freely available skins that people have kindly posted in the 'Finished skins>FBM Skins' forum, and they look great!

Superb quality skins from the community yet again.

So, if you need any help with any of those, just let me know.

Cheers
/d
Just like when I was in the process of creating the pack for patch X, skinners are welcome to link their FBM skins if they'd like me to consider them for the next release. I do not include public skins without written permission from the author.
Quote from felplacerad : ... I do not include public skins without written permission from the author.

OK, sure.

That's understandable.
Quote from Bean0 :There you go, until something better comes along anyway ...

Thanks Bean0.

Now I got the best dressed 'bots in town!
Hello.

The Ai skin-pack doesn't work with the Y patch.

Is there a way to fix it?
Quote from hngor22 :Hello.

The Ai skin-pack doesn't work with the Y patch.

Is there a way to fix it?

U have to rename & move the files to new folders, the best way is to use this utillity (i have used it and works perfect :nod

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34784
Thank you.
Quote from felplacerad :Thank you bean0! I knew I could count on you. Your skins have been saved in my 'patch folder'.

Skin authors, please get in touch if you have any skins you'd like me to include in this update.

I've done a Prost and Ferrari since then, grab 'em from my site to save searching the forum
Saved!
I am really looking forward to this update!
Any idea when you may have this ready?
Thanks for any reply!
The skin-pack has now been updated for patch Y meaning the FBM is finally covered. I'm terribly sorry it took so long but I've been busy being lazy.

See post #1 for more info and download links.
Thanks! to you and to the Skin authors! d/l right now
Sorry to bump my own thread but this is very important:

the old skinpack (lfs_ai_skin-pack.zip) for patch X is no longer compatible with LFS and should not be used with patch Y.

Grab the version for patch Y instead (lfs_ai_skin-pack_s2y.zip). See the first post of this thread for download links.

The reason I am making this post is because I just went through my logs and noticed that this month the outdated version has more downloads than the new one.

Site admins, please update your links.
:bump:

Seeing that the Scirocco is about to be added to LFS I (well, me and others) thought it might be a good idea for me to get working on a skin pack update.

So. If you've created a skin for the Scirocco that you'd like to include in the "AI Skin Pack" please let me know.
I really like the Marlboro skin mate, well done

LFS AI Skin-Pack
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG