The online racing simulator
skyline look alike for the XRT please
hi people,

Im after a custom skin if pos, I dont want much

but i would like a skyline look alike http://www.benlevy.com/auto/show/hin06/img_8730.jpg

just like that ^^ with the front bumper, lights wide artch if pos, with a vent on the side, back skyline lights light up like a ring, two ring's, i wouldnt mind a flip paint colour,''light blue and that blue'' if not then that blue, back bumper edited, and a twin exhaust

but some where on the side i want DRIFTER on the side if you could, Thanks very very much
All this time, I was wondering why drifters had a bad reputation...
Quote from Riders Motion :All this time, I was wondering why drifters had a bad reputation...

why's that then

i just love the look of the skyline, so was just wondering if i could have one made up. But if to much of a problem then thats fine.
Quote from badboy2 :hi people,

Im after a custom skin if pos, I dont want much

but i would like a skyline look alike http://www.benlevy.com/auto/show/hin06/img_8730.jpg

just like that ^^ with the front bumper, lights wide artch if pos, with a vent on the side, back skyline lights light up like a ring, two ring's, i wouldnt mind a flip paint colour,''light blue and that blue'' if not then that blue, back bumper edited, and a twin exhaust

but some where on the side i want DRIFTER on the side if you could, Thanks very very much

All you're asking are things that CANNOT be done in the game, it's not Need For Speed, it's Live For Speed
Quote from Riders Motion :All you're asking are things that CANNOT be done in the game, it's not Need For Speed, it's Live For Speed

never played need for speed so wouldnt know, i didnt know you couldnt edit things like that ect...sorry
HAHAHAHAHA! :clapclap:
This is what it would look like in game!
Quote from LFSn00b :I put as much effort to this skin as you on the request, enjoy

its perfect! its arts!! ancient, but art!
omg i hate these kids wh request the same things , i have a R32 skin ( priv ) but it only has the lights and skyline embedded in the rear bumper , it can be done but nobody can be bothered
Niko I'm totally using that from now on. No joke.
Quote from LFSn00b :I put as much effort to this skin as you on the request, enjoy

perfect - two toned, just like he asked, this (door) blue and that (hood) blue...
#11 - Dru

That really is about the best skin you have ever made . Also it looks rather like the Moo Racing Team skin at the front hahaha

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG