The online racing simulator
Muscle Cars..
(42 posts, started )
Muscle Cars..
Hi all..

I would love to see some muscle cars in this game, I have never played a racing game with so much realism like this one.. The handling is outstanding.. Therefor I think a big V8 with automatic gearbox and kickdown, would be so much fun to drive in this game.. The sound in this game is great to, unlike almost all other racing games, so imagine cruising around and lisning to that big V8 out there..

Thomas..
+1

LFS NEEDS a torquey V8. With a GOOD exhaust note.

Also, the auto'box with kickdown will be a good addition to LFS, most games dont simulate auto's well.
Quote from VTiRoj :+1

LFS NEEDS a torquey V8. With a GOOD exhaust note.

Also, the auto'box with kickdown will be a good addition to LFS, most games dont simulate auto's well.

Yep.. I think that Charger would cruise like a dream and rore like a beast....
Quote from Bagskærm :Yep.. I think that Charger would cruise like a dream and rore like a beast....

I love them cars +1
+11111!!1(one!)

V8=vroom-vroom! Cool idea!
+1 for banger racing, nah it would be cool to drive heavy engined cars with sweet sounds
Quote from Scrabby :+1 for banger racing, nah it would be cool to drive heavy engined cars without sweet sounds

I hope you made a mistake...
ow lol should be with
It would be realy nice if the devs managed to simulate a real automatic wtih "converter slip" and all.. Cruising slow, 4 gear "overdrive", 20mph, 1500rpm.. Then step on it, kickdown, 2 gear, tyres screaming, 6000rpm all the way to 4 gear... Uhh.. That would be so sweet...

Ps. Just sold my Camaro, and already miss the feeling... HELP..
My Dad has an Opel Comodore 6 standing in a Garage with a GM Camaro Engine with 320 hp , it has kick down , and its one of best car to do burnouts in +1+1+1+1+1+1+1 x10
-1 musle cars are slow and poor handling

i think its about time we added more good cars , dont you ?
Quote from theirishnoob :-1 musle cars are slow and poor handling

u have no retro stileillepall
retro style ?? why , i don't like muscle cars it may be that i nearly died in one or that i beat one driving a Nissan micra ?? im not sure but still we need more rwd performance machines that handle aswell as speed not just speed then don't corner
Quote from theirishnoob : musle cars are slow and poor handling

that is the fun

where is the fun of driving a car that drive for itself ?
Quote from theirishnoob :-1 musle cars are slow and poor handling

Have you ever drivin a old V8?? There is nothing like it..

Ups.. Sorry.. Guess you have....
+1
Challengers, Chargers, Cudas FTW!!!
Plymouth Superbird! Yeah!
I think we should have a big muscle car and a Westfield added into the game.
Quote from nutty boy :Plymouth Superbird! Yeah!

Cracking piece of kit - no manufacturer has done an aero kit as silly as that. They look great, but it was a Road Runner with a massive great big wing on.

Shame Chrysler no longer use the Plymouth name, as there are the retro-styled pony cars (the new Dodge Challenger, the new Camaro and the Mustang). I'd just love to see a new Superbird - unfortunatly, in some countries you legally can't have a rear spoiler higher than the top of the cockpit - I guess it stops :riceboy: but it also stops any replicas of a classic.
That Superbird is unique. Because of laws no other car will have a wing that big.
It is not so much the cars I´m talking about here, its more the feeling af it.. I think the old V8 feeling could be simulated very well in this game.. The physics are defenetly in place, basicly we just need a body, the automatic gearbox and som great sound...

Thomas.
Quote from nutty boy :That Superbird is unique. Because of laws no other car will have a wing that big.

Yeh - they only built the minimum required for homogolation for NASCAR - 2 cars per dealer I believe was the rule.

/me digs out encycopeadia of classic cars

1,920 were made many over two years. The other makes made homogolation specials, as well. It's a shame that modern homogolation specials are no longer as silly, the BMW 320si (the WTCC homogolation special) has only a slighly different engine.

A car with a realistic auto would be good fun, maybe a car with a CVT ...
Just took a ride yesterday in my friends 1980 Turbo-Transam pace car. It was freakin awesome:headbang::headbang:
+1 for something like that (or faster ) in LFS
Quote from Bagskærm :I have never played a racing game with so much realism like this one.. The handling is outstanding..

This is precisely why we don't need a big fat V8 like some lardy Dodge Charger!

It would handle just as it would in the real world, people would then come to release how terrible it really does handle and refute it. Oh then call Scawen an idiot and try and convince us all that it would nail a Ferrari F430 round Nurburging

+1

Just for laughs!

Muscle Cars..
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG