The online racing simulator
Muscle Cars..
(42 posts, started )
Great idea. I could just imagine a group of chargers racing around SC....Loud V8 engines, lots of power.... The "muscle car" group would be one of the harders cars to drive in LFS but it would be so worth it...
+1 +1
All I care about is a great looking body, a very good V8 sound and decent FR power. can't wait........
No one said it would actually be put into the game so you may have to wait forever.
#28 - Jakg
Quote from Matt0snap :The "muscle car" group would be one of the harders cars to drive in LFS but it would be so worth it...

The LRF's are powerful and are (imo) one of the hardest groups of cars to drive, look at the popularity of THAT online...
+1 for Muscle cars with RB26DETT drift generator.
+1 For the muscle car, just switch the automatic tranny for a 4 speed manual gearbox...
+1 for some chevy love

Muscle cars have 3 very distinct car sizes...getting one or two of them would be wonderful. A camaro and a chevelle would just make me so happy. The auto trans idea would be neat, but for actual racing I would still want the good old 4 speed. Possibly if it was like a classic touring car class, like gt legends...
I see "... with automatic. ... with automatic. ... with automatic..." Why I ask? Even if there were musclecars in LFS, they still would not have an automatic tranny. Even the musclecar era didn't race with automatics. They had 4-speed boxes. Ok, well, I guess you could consider the dragstrip with road going stock musclecars with an auto tranny in them, but....
Muscle? Why the hell not. Since childhood I've been obsessed with the General Lee (69 Dodge Charger) and I've always loved the Superbird's subtle styling I'd prefer modern muscle for LFS though - model it on a 2005 Monaro, new Mustang or Dodge Challenger :up:

Forget the 3-speed auto though, come on. It's the 21st century. Four speed at least
Quote from theirishnoob :......that i beat one driving a Nissan micra ??

Im sorry, but if that micra was standard, then i think your over-exagerating....ALOT....
so you guys want a V8 car ingame, but don't want old shitty handling?? why not something modelled on a new tvr tuscan or an aston martin vantage? hell even a monaro would be damn fun... no tc, oversteer ftw :P
I want the old s*****y live axle, leaf spring, soft shock/springs, rubber bushing handling that I know and love!
Quote from spanks :I want the old s*****y live axle, leaf spring, soft shock/springs, rubber bushing handling that I know and love!

I agree

Can LFS do solid axels?
Quote from Dennis93 :My Dad has an Opel Comodore 6 standing in a Garage with a GM Camaro Engine with 320 hp ...

Pictures? I have a Commodore, too. Would like to see one with a V8
Little known fact... the AE-86 Toyota Corolla actualy has a LSD live axle/ trailing arm setup! (Through it does use shocks and coil springs.)

I'm pointing this out becasue it's one of the best handling cars in the world.
+1000 with a 4-speed manual for me.

Muscle Cars..
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG