The online racing simulator
Quote from Luke.S :Am I the only one who think BlueFlame has turned into a knob lately?

+1

Seems to me like one of those people who feel like they must be right all the time. Which is utterly pathetic. I say, "Grow up, tosspot"
I don't think he's trying to be right all the time, I assume he has some good experience with these cars. He just speaks out of his own opinion, or out of experience, don't know about that.
Let him express his feeling...
Let him express it, yes, but sometimes it's just not needed. R3DMAN's made a post about his new car, he obviously loves it to bits and wants to share it with everyone. I know I'd want to do the same if it was mine. And to then have some pratt come along and slag off your pride and joy by saying it's a piece of crap without any real justification is completely pointless and pathetic.

R3DMAN, very very nice car, looks great with black wheels. Bet it handles sweeeeet!
well first off i don't see why blueflame hates vauxhall's so much, he not said why apart from them being unreliable.. which i don't quite understand how that is true because a car, regardless of it being french, italian, english etc etc are only as reliable as the owner..

if you rag the car to bits, then something will break, this is the same on all cars, regardless of who makes them.

at the end of the day, its just his opinion, being right or wrong will never matter, i don't mind tho, he can think what he likes, but i would like to see his car.

i cant say i'm a big lover of vauxhall, i mean i have nothing against them, they make some nice cars and some bad ones, but which car company doesn't?

end of the day its the car i chose to own, reasons are also my own, if someone doesn't like that then thats fair enough.
Quote from R3DMAN :well first off i don't see why blueflame hates vauxhall's so much, he not said why apart from them being unreliable.. which i don't quite understand how that is true because a car, regardless of it being french, italian, english etc etc are only as reliable as the owner..

He also hates Fords because he once driven a 10 year old Transit he didn't liked.

Oh yea, he drives a 20 year old Jetta..
Quote from sgt.flippy :Oh yea, he drives a 20 year old Jetta..

Why that makes him perfectly qualified to claim that Vauxhall, Ford or any other company who's name doesn't begin with "Volks" and ends with "wagen" is producing "crap" cars without providing any logical argument or evidence to back up his statement, don't you think?
Quote from BAMBO :Why that makes him perfectly qualified to claim that Vauxhall, Ford or any other company who's name doesn't begin with "Volks" and ends with "wagen" is producing "crap" cars without providing any logical argument or evidence to back up his statement, don't you think?

Wel of course that makes him qualified, he's a typical VAG bumboy.
Everybody can have their opinions. It would be boring if all people liked the same cars.

The only thing that really matters is if you're happy with the car you're driving. If you can answer that question with a "yes", it's all good.

If i would care what other people think about my car, i would have sold the S2000 again already. I get most attention from ricer civics, golf tdi's with the "turbo" porsche letters on their back, basically any idiot with a riced up car. They all seem to feel related to my car, god knows why... they are waving, want to race me at stop lights... it's terrible.

So yeah, if i would give a shit that all those idiots are the "fanbase" of my car, i wouldn't drive it anymore. However, since i find my car extremely fun to drive, i keep it and simply ignore the idiots (same would go for the haters).

And back on topic:

When i was at the racetrack in france a few weeks ago, there was an opel speedster (basically the same thing?), and that car was really fast through corners. You could tell it was faster than most other cars in the corners. Must be lots of fun on twisty roads!
.....i hate american cars...i want that...
I dont like Vauxhall, but i wouldnt mind having an Opel Speedster Turbo
Quote from jibber :there was an opel speedster (basically the same thing?)

exactly the same thing
the reason why its good though is not because its an opel but because its a lotus with an opel badge

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG