The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :They'll most probably mistake it for being a piece of GM crap. Well, not mistake..

they might mistake you for being an arrogant git... oh wait it wouldn't be a mistake.
Quote from Luke.S :they might mistake you for being an arrogant git... oh wait it wouldn't be a mistake.

Because hating Vauxhalls would make me better than everyone else making me arrogant to think that? Oh no wait, it does. Vauxhall are going bust for a reason, they are bad. Majorly.
Quote from BlueFlame :Because hating Vauxhalls would make me better than everyone else making me arrogant to think that? Oh no wait, it does. Vauxhall are going bust for a reason, they are bad. Majorly.

TBH you are a very arrogant git first you say Modern Warfare 2 ( A game you have never played is crap) Then you say that his VX220 (Which you have never driven is crap) That is very arrogant to me. Someone has a superiority complex
Quote from Luke.S :TBH you are a very arrogant git first you say Modern Warfare 2 ( A game you have never played is crap) Then you say that his VX220 (Which you have never driven is crap) That is very arrogant to me. Someone has a superiority complex

No, ALL Vauxhalls ARE bad. Theres no two ways about it they are going bust for a reason.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, ALL Vauxhalls ARE bad. Theres no two ways about it they are going bust for a reason.

Seriously STFU
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Put it in america and most will mistake as a ferrari

they should bring the car to america
i want one
and it would be pretty awesome telling people i drive a ferrari and them actually believing me
Quote from Luke.S :i don't have an astra van dumbass

yea but you want one. I've offended you cos I said Vauxhalls are shit, how pathetic, even the owner of the VX220 isn't even defending his beloved brand.
Quote from BlueFlame :They'll most probably mistake it for being a piece of GM crap. Well, not mistake..

1. (Medic. P. Noun) - A moderately common psychiatric affliction, symptoms including severe delusions of gradure that the owner of the VAG has a "better" car than everybody else on the planet, in the face of all logic and evidence will not admit to any other car being better looking/built/more reliable or better to drive.

Later symptoms of the disease include blindness normally in instances of being unable to see that:

a) Skódas are built in Microsoft Excel, out of low quality components
b) Volkswagens no longer have a world-leading reputation
c) There is nothing 'novel' about a Seat Leon diesel
d) The epitome of car ownership is not a chipped ex-fleet Audi A3 diesel.

The only option for treatment is a swift trade-in for a new Vauxhall, to "reset" the mind of the sufferer.

Left untreated this can in some cases turn into the more severe BMW-ittis, a near fatal disease whereby the owner of a 4-cylinder petrol E36 begins to be believe they actually own a desirable car.
BlueFlame, I think you are confusing Luke.S with Sam93 on the whole Astra Van thing?

A mistake easily made :-P
Volkswagen are the most financially profitable car company at this time. It makes the point that they just make the best cars. You can only understand their advert slogans if you have a smart mind and you only feel at one with a VW if you treat it with respect. Nothing a Vauxhall owner would understand.
#63 - 5haz
Dont diss Astra vans, they can do 180mph, I've seen them do it on the M25.

Vauxhall make dull practical cars for people who don't give a shit about driving (apart from the VXR range), and although I don't quite yet have a full driving license I've done a fair few miles on the road practising in an old Astra, and I think it does its job perfectly well, with adequate boot space and enough space for me in the back (and I'm 6ft 2). I'm sure there are cars that do the job better, but Vauxhalls are hardly bad at it, and they're getting better by all reliable accounts.

Don't let a love for all things VW blind you from the facts.
The Fiesta beat the Golf in sales numbers last year.

And the most profitable car company is/was Porsche.
Quote from 5haz :

(Vauxhall make dull practical cars for people who don't give a shit about driving

This is why I hate them with Passion, even more than Fords. People from England think they are an English company, but they're not, they don't design anything for themselves Opel or Holden do it and GM make everything else. They were bought out by the Americans in the 20's or 30's.
Quote from JO53PHS :BlueFlame, I think you are confusing Luke.S with Sam93 on the whole Astra Van thing?

A mistake easily made :-P

[sarcasm]Sometimes i confuse you for a clever person[/sarcasm]He he take this as a joke like i took your white comment as a joke
#67 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :This is why I hate them with Passion, even more than Fords. People from England think they are an English company, but they're not, they don't design anything for themselves Opel or Holden do it and GM make everything else. They were bought out by the Americans in the 20's or 30's.

So bloody what? Not everybody can afford a thoroughbred Ferrari or even a VW, poor sods like me have to buy 15 year old Astras to drive about in, but the thing moves, has four seats and doors, will make an effort to protect me in a crash and it passed its MOT. I love cars but I have to take practicality into consideration, don't forget that the car is essentially a mode of transport in its most basic form. Why should I hate a car because it does its job well but in a quiet, practical and uninspiring way? If it was pulled over dead on the side of the road in torrential rain all the time then I too would hate it with a passion. VWs are hardly cars that excite either, but I don't hate them because by all accounts they are fine cars.

I don't care either if my personal mode of transport has American or Australian blood, its like middle class people who get all anal over where their food comes from or how organic it is, who cares? It transports me and it does its job well enough to not cause me any major inconveniance or irritation. I'm just glad to have a car to drive when I pass.
In all threads I look there's a war... How great...

On topic, I don't really like that car. +1 for blueflame. I don't HATE them, I just don't really like them.
Quote from 5haz :So bloody what? Not everybody can afford a thoroughbred Ferrari or even a VW, poor sods like me have to buy 15 year old Astras to drive about in, but the thing moves, has four seats and doors, will make an effort to protect me in a crash and it passed its MOT. I love cars but I have to take practicality into consideration, don't forget that the car is essentially a mode of transport in its most basic form. Why should I hate a car because it does its job well but in a quiet, practical and uninspiring way? If it was pulled over dead on the side of the road in torrential rain all the time then I too would hate it with a passion. VWs are hardly cars that excite either, but I don't hate them because by all accounts they are fine cars.

I don't care either if my personal mode of transport has American or Australian blood, its like middle class people who get all anal over where their food comes from or how organic it is, who cares? It transports me and it does its job well enough to not cause me any major inconveniance or irritation. I'm just glad to have a car to drive when I pass.

It's also the community of Vauxhall enthusiasts, they call every performance Vauxhall engine a 'reeeeeeeeeeeed topppppp laaaaaaaaaa' It will surely break down on you. Spend money on a crapbox, and a crapbox is what you will get in return. French cars get alot of stick, but they actually hang in there ALOT longer than any Vauxhall. These days tho, you HAVE to have a Vauxhall or you insureance in the UK is so sky high.
Am I the only one who think blueflame has turned into a knob lately?
Quote from Luke.S :Am I the only one who think blueflame has turned into a knob lately?

i tough hes became a brick
not sure tho
on topic: wow this car is awsome looking, alot better them the normal elise
He is right, Opels/Vauxhalls do kind of suck.

This is about the only opel i kind of like.
#73 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :It will surely break down on you. Spend money on a crapbox, and a crapbox is what you will get in return.

We'll see, but I've looked at the docs and its been with the previous owner for 15 years with only minor repairs needed, reasonably reliable then.

You're clearly quite blinded from the facts by your love of Volkswagens. Reason and logic cannot save you now.
Quote from 5haz :We'll see, but I've looked at the docs and its been with the previous owner for 15 years with only minor repairs needed, reasonably reliable then.

You're clearly quite blinded from the facts by your love of Volkswagens. Reason and logic cannot save you now.

He is like Dustin. A fanboy who is never wrong even when everything he says is a load of shite
Quote from Luke.S :Am I the only one who think blueflame has turned into a knob lately?

Lately? When did he change?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG