The online racing simulator

Poll : has anything else happened that day you unlocked?

No
Something good happened Big grin" />
Something bad happened Frown" />
Yes, but I do not want to say if it's good or bad Tongue" />
So, What Happened When You Unlocked S2?
I'm making this thread for those people that something unusual or nice happened that day you unlocked S2; so here is my turn:
the 3 things that happened the day I unlocked S2
  1. It was freezing rain at the city I live in
  2. S2 V was released
  3. A car hit my house's fence. It was ran over (Brand new Ford Escape smashed into it. I heard a big bang. The fence is already fixed.(Picture taken on the day after I got s2) No snow? God damn you, El Ninos! I don't like 'em now
I have no idea... I unlocked it the same day the first alpha was released and it was quite a long time ago.
I think my cat died about a day after I unlocked.
Something good happened, I played S2 all day
Quote from BlackSheep720 :I think my cat died about a day after I unlocked.

Damn, that's harsh.

You forgot to feed him/her while you raced 24/7 or something?
I Can beat That, I once stepped on my gas pedal and thought the Devs had added extra sound.....the cat is alright.
Quote from Michael Denham :Something good happened, I played S2 all day

When you Gonna join NASSA?

That was an invite, we only make one a year .

AAnt
Angels came from the sky :o
Which time? I've unlocked S2 millions of times.
#10 - JJ72
She came that night.

When I was 2 sectors away from winning a 30 lap race.
The weather was nice, if I recall correctly. Oh, and my marks were good enough so I could go to 4th grade in school (yes we count them differently). June 21st ftw.
Nothing very exciting here I'm afraid. My brother and I unlocked our copies at the same time, so all that happened was we had some games and both totally sucked ass with the more powerful cars

Although I guess the bad thing that happened was I had to stop playing at one point
I just seem to be a magnet for bad things.

I unlocked S2 back before I joined the forum (or was it the same time?), and went to play it, and the cat jumped on the keyboard. Y'know the whole works, claws in your legs, pawing madly at the keys

DK
Obviously the cat wanted to drive
I had to cut the grass outside.
I answered no, but tbh even if something had happened I couldn't have noticed cause I was too busy playing online for two days in a row
It was 2 years ago so I have no idea. My brain is too small.
Unlocked, had a small session, went out to lead a normal life...

Wtf is meant to happen? illepall
I unlocked S2 just before my birthday last year (thanks erik), and got a big phat lovely PB
I unlocked S2 the day it was released, on a friends pc (I didn't even have time to go back to my house), 2 hours after my last exam of the year, and 1 hour before I had to leave for the airport to go to my homeland for 3 months of vacation, with no pc and no internet...

One of the hardest days of my life...
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Which time? I've unlocked S2 millions of times.

Really? Sheesh, I've only unlocked 3 times and I have every version from S1 0.3H demo through W17 (or 10, can't remember if I've patched to 17 yet.) One original unlock, once when I reformatted my harddrive, and once when the unlock system changed sometime in the U test patches (I think). I have 15 or so LFS folders I think.

What happened when I unlocked S2? Since 0.5P (1st full S2 version) had some changes in the physics over the S2 demo release, I raced BL1/GTi of course. Then I jumped in the FZR and had a blast (spinning out everywhere ). Nothing spectacular.....

Edit: Oh, there's a poll..... Why doesn't the poll show when you click on "new post" and it's a completely new thread. It's always scrolled down to the post and I never notice the polls. Anyways, I voted something good happened. I was able to drive all the new S2 cars, hehehe.
in the pol i clicked no, then remembered something terrible did actually happen.

i was sitting at my computer, and as soon as i unlocked s2, i felt my social life dissolve away, rapidly. (lukily i found a girl a few month later who found it again for me)
#23 - Mykl
Champaign poured from the heavens.
I finally started racing LFS online, publically instead of in a private server with friends.
A dialog box suddenly popped up.
Quote from box :Welcome to S2!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG