The online racing simulator

Poll : has anything else happened that day you unlocked?

No
Something good happened Big grin" />
Something bad happened Frown" />
Yes, but I do not want to say if it's good or bad Tongue" />
Magical lights flew out of my screen, and euphoric sounds blasted from my computer as a wild wind flew around me and blew me back, as I watched in awe.

Or at least that's what they tell me will happen if I ever get it....
@Lautsprecher:The first time.
when the car smashed the gate, I was test driving the MRT on kyoto oval :faint2:
I moaned because I didn't have a steering wheel.

Went out and bought one the next day, mind
something bad, i have no social life since there
I found my old PC couldn't handle racing with more than 10 cars online, so started buying parts to make a new computer the following day lol
I remember it like it was yesterday:

A little indian brave who before he was ten,
Played wargames in the woods with his indian friends
And he built up a dream that when he grew up
He would be a fearless warrior indian cheif
Many moons past and more the dream grew strong until
Tomorrow he would sing his first warsong and fight his first battle
But something went wrong, surprise attack killed him in his sleep that night

Might have just been coincidence.
The lights went out and I hear an evil laughter behind me. Couldn't really be bothered, as I was already on my way to test the FO8. Had to go turn the lights back on though, it was too scary with the FO8 and no lights :/
the day i bought LFS S2, i thought i'd try my luck.
My missus said i wasn't allowed a BMW cause i had a perfectly good car already (Mondeo 2.0) , so i went out, Jumped a roundabout and sent my front shocks through my bonnet. I got my BMW 320i SE 2 days later , woooooooooooooo hehe
Quote from mkserve :the day i bought LFS S2, i thought i'd try my luck.
My missus said i wasn't allowed a BMW cause i had a perfectly good car already (Mondeo 2.0) , so i went out, Jumped a roundabout and sent my front shocks through my bonnet. I got my BMW 320i SE 2 days later , woooooooooooooo hehe

god you sound like my dad , wreaked a jaguar a few years back so he could get a 325i on the insureance money lol

edit: when i buy s2 , america will have a leader who isnt hell bent on making himself rich :S

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG