The online racing simulator
It's a 4wd xfg with a 2.6L V8. I just thought of the idea of making a double engined xfg, but with loads of power.

Just give up, you can't beat me
So what car type did you use? I tested all and no one had exacly same rev tacho as sauber. Also with formulas you can't use 4x4.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Hey Mr T, you can't use BF1 in this challenge
Just do it . meeeh !
otherwise a fat man on over 200 kilos can win a tour de France ??
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1
well Hrtburnout is out of the competition anyway now
i dont get it. burnout, you obviously are hiding something because there is no way (that MOST people know of) to get that time. it's not like you will lose anything by posting a twk and spr....that is if it's legit.

btw, the whole pompous 'i dont ahve too cause i posted a screen shot so i win' attitude is rather childish
7:29 with 4 flat tires and massive cloud of smoke :P
Attached images
729.jpg
Quote from mattlikespeoples :i dont get it. burnout, you obviously are hiding something because there is no way (that MOST people know of) to get that time. it's not like you will lose anything by posting a twk and spr....that is if it's legit.

btw, the whole pompous 'i dont ahve too cause i posted a screen shot so i win' attitude is rather childish

Alright, I give up. Bad losers, that what you all are.
No one's arguing you ran a fast time.
You just want to play by different rules than everyone else... why should we play by any rules if you don't?
I once did dyno with XFG, so that i pushed car against wall and floored pedal, dyno was nice, ALOT OF SMOKE came too. What i dont understand now, is when i did dyno, A LOT of smoke, REALLY ALOT smoke came, and all sky went green...why sky went green when i did my dyno?
FYI hrtburnout does use the BF1 thats the reason why none of his screenies does show the car.
he does direct memory edit.
so he wont win crap
Thats what I said. It's clearly BF1. Idle revs at 4krpm and rev bandwitch.
And he lied that it was tweaked XFG, while you cannot achieve revbandwitch on the screen with data he climed. LFSTweak V have less posibilities to edit engine and only factor which determines revs bandwitch is:
- car type
- engine capacity
- number of cyl.

Wenom used BF1 too, but didn't hide it, so it is not childish cheating.
Cant be a sore loser if i dont compete. i just concur with everyone else. burnout gets nothing and has no credibility as far as this thread is concerned
so s2 cars are tweakable
Quote from pasibrzuch :Thats what I said. It's clearly BF1. Idle revs at 4krpm and rev bandwitch.
And he lied that it was tweaked XFG, while you cannot achieve revbandwitch on the screen with data he climed. LFSTweak V have less posibilities to edit engine and only factor which determines revs bandwitch is:
- car type
- engine capacity
- number of cyl.

Wenom used BF1 too, but didn't hide it, so it is not childish cheating.

:shhh:

I don't know what type of crazy cheating some of you are doing, but back to the original competition, my time is 7:05 XFG Touring Car (cartype) and 4WD, i used Tweack patch V only. Edit: i just did 7:04 but wathever
Attached images
compete.JPG
getting faster and faster here

Quote from LFSn00b :I win!

wow! great time!
Attached images
2pg.jpg
best i could do lol
Attached images
lfs-20070302-141947.png
where do i have to save twk files?
Mine....