The online racing simulator
i want the price for the best drag car and the slowest time! (a more serious attempt will follow )
Attached images
drag.JPG
I don't know how many of you have driven these records of yours on AWD or RWD, but here's mine:

8.15 @ 4800NM RWD!
Attached images
4800NM_RWD.jpg
We should make separate sections for AWD, RWD and FWD too.
We sure should!
ok...now Im on a mission to go faster then 7.49

EDIT: 7.41
for some reason I didnt expect this to be so hard...
Attached images
7.41.jpg
Turbo does not help… just increase general ΗP… that gives you a smoother and more usable power curve.

Also ultra big tires (squidhead's are fine) and over 10000ps don’t help…
My best at the moment: 7.16s
Attached images
716_rags.png
Quote from hrtburnout :The rules say I don't have to! [DUTCH]Het geheim van de smid [/DUTCH]

@ RedruM : What about :shhh:?

All attempts under 5.5 seconds must include the .twk file, a screenshot and the spr replay (which must be done in hotlap mode)
So in fact if you dont do that your out of the competition
here we go YES!

6.57 I know i can still do better. it took me like 2 hours
Attached images
6.jpg
6.97 can do better if i can just get some more traction
Attached images
6.97.JPG
Quote from jegorchangai :All attempts under 5.5 seconds must include the .twk file, a screenshot and the spr replay (which must be done in hotlap mode)
So in fact if you dont do that your out of the competition

It's not UNDER. It's 5.5 seconds flat.
i dont think any of this is fair as i could just do this and it wouldent be a fair time i think all attempts should be done with a SPR and how the hell do u do the drag strip in hot lap mode? it keeps saying wrong way for me
Attached images
5.93.JPG
Are you guys running AWD?
Yup, 4 wheels give more forward traction
Quote from keltern :Are you guys running AWD?

I tried to do it with FWD, but I only got down to 11's
Heh, this sounds like fun - a break from the usual!

Needs to be separate "Classes" for HP & Drivetrain IMO.
hmm, i need some pointers
cant get lower than 7,51 seconds...

any tips?
hmm...turbos dont help...logicaly - he's right...
I'll have my friend here in the morning, our mission 7.1 or less...

Edit: I have just popped a wheelie in a 4wd car - nice and controllable (around 15-20 cm from groung) at full throttle... looks like I have found good traction HP/Tyre combination
well i got 7,19 and i cant mannage to get lower, any ideas?

you guys that are running under 6 seconds have to be running sumthin' else because I can get under 7s but under 6 is......
how about burnout just posts an spr and not the .twk he used, that way it can't be used by anyone else but we can see it was legit. If he refuses that I say its most likely a dodgy time.
My best is a pathetic 8.04 :/
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :how about burnout just posts an spr and not the .twk he used, that way it can't be used by anyone else but we can see it was legit. If he refuses that I say its most likely a dodgy time.

Spr without the twk is no use. The game just gives you an OOS error if you don't have the correct twk values.
i dont know but i can tell u now 6.9's are do able just takes hours of tweaking the 6.57 isent very beleave able i say anyone that beats the current records should supply SPR twk and screen shot
So that means I win!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG