The online racing simulator
Idiot aid
(29 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
Idiot aid
Seeing as the Devs will obviously sue Phlos for a huge amount (I'm thinking a few billion) we should do some market research into what Phlos can buy us. Maybe we need to set some targets.

eg.

£1,000 - buy Phlos some serious counselling

£10,000 - Nordshleife license

£100,000 - a really nice new kitchen for Scawen

£1,000,000 - free S3 for everyone

£10,000,000 - buy Biggie an F1 drive

£100,000,000 - a free choice of car for everyone

£1,000,000,000 - build a massive yacht for the Devs fuelled by the corpses of hackers

Any other ideas? Maybe a billions a bit of a conservative goal
#2 - th84
I'm happy with anything.

p.s. It's Nordschleife
Most important of all, the devs should get a lawyer for any legal problems they might ever have with anything. (If they dont already)
#5 - MR_B
Or give every forum member £65,099 for the inconvenience of the whole ordeal...
Quote from ajp71 :£1,000,000,000 - build a massive yacht for the Devs fuelled by the corpses of hackers

how much is this in USD? If its a lot i choose that one...
#7 - ajp71
Quote from wheel4hummer :Most important of all, the devs should get a lawyer for any legal problems they might ever have with anything. (If they dont already)

A supply of Tomahawk missiles may not go a miss either, all Vic has to do is copy and paste Phlos's address sit back and enjoy
#8 - ajp71
Quote from scoobyrbac :how much is this in USD? If its a lot i choose that one...

$1.95 billion

or 41666666 S2 licenses.
Quote from chopaholic :You see the thing is. The Devs arnt guna sue his ass.

Nothing will arise of it. The government dont give a **** about lfs. No offence.

I was going to respond that the government don't control the courts, but then I remembered that whole disgusting business with the Saudis and the Eurofighter...
Quote from ajp71 :$1.95 billion

or 41666666 S2 licenses.

uhhhhh.....wow thats a lot....they could buy better equipment and be able to pay people to speed up the process to S3? and thats a lot of licenses!
None of this really has anything to do with us. Ok, so some people can't access the LFS forums right now, whoopee. As far as we know that's the extent of it, and any other issues are the business of the devs, not us.
If any money gets awarded, it's distribution should be linked to forum post counts.

While an appropriate descriptor a less offensive thread title is better.
Quote from Bob Smith :If any money gets awarded, it's distribution should be linked to forum post counts.

Money can't cure sadness. It's a stigma that sticks.
Multiple threads about him just do exactly what he wants - fuel his ego.
Ignore him and he'll effectively stop existing.
Quote from Bob Smith :If any money gets awarded, it's distribution should be linked to forum post counts.

+1
What about a few missiles to take out Phlos's house? And enough money to get it shown on TV. That would get better ratings than some of the wastes of bandwidth around ...

And maybe a Brands Hatch licence whilst we're at it.

While an appropriate descriptor a less offensive thread title is better.

*Asks the next hacker to ban everyone with over 3000 posts*

believe me you dont want me to go ahead and overtake jack ... you really really dont
I'm happy with the money-postcount-distribution. I'm quite fine with my post-count, so I'd get a reasonable share
Too bad for Eric though
I like it too, but now you gave me a reason for spam money for amount of posts!
mmmmm, lets do it by post count. I'm happy were i am, the moeny will get me that new computer i'm dreaming for.
Beer sure is expensive in Finland.
what did he do? lol
Quote from chopaholic :You see the thing is. The Devs arnt guna sue his ass.

Nothing will arise of it. The government dont give a **** about lfs. No offence.

Actually the government has absolutely nothing to do with hacking website cases. IF LFS devs want to be serious they will hire a good ass lawyer and maybe could ''extract'' (cant remember the damn word:schwitz100.000 from him
I wanna Nordschleife

Idiot aid
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG