The online racing simulator
New Class needed
(24 posts, started )
New Class needed
Greetings.

We need a new class - like the GTR class but with another couple hundred horsepower. Maybe GTRR? GTSR?

1 car - Same as FZR, but with twin turbos on that flat six.... We need a 6CYL turbo in LFS!

1 car - An NA V10, either mid or front engined. We need a V10 in LFS!

1 car - AN NA V12, either mid or front engined, depending on the previous (IE 1 front engined and 1 mid engined car). We need a V12 in LFS!

Cars should be 650 - 700bhp. Of course, getting ambitious, I could see an equivalent class of road cars with ~450HP which would be REALLY something, as we don't really have any roadgoing "supercars" in LFS right now. Having those two classes would fill some gaps. In fact, if limited to one, either class would be welcome since they would be based on the same layouts / drivetrains.
I'd like the FZR turbo, but it must have 4wd. And there should be a race and a road version...a mid engined V10/V12 super car would be great, as the ultimative closed wheel car...
#3 - ZORER
we have to wait for s3 to see new cars, and i really don't think devs would try to add cars according to users wishes because we all have different expectations. They will have to add thousand cars to satisfy us
There's also a thread about new cars in s3. i recommmend checking that thread.
#4 - Vain
Get's my support. Some designs: Here's the Raeder Lamborghini Gallardo (listen to it here - great sound!), the Alzen Porsche 996 Turbo "Turbinchen" and the ZakSpeed Dodge Viper GTS-R ViperJet.
That cover's them all. Front, mid and rear engine.

Vain
i think we need more balance in the actual calsses first(TBO and GTR), no more cars.
We need something like a radical SR3
Quote from Vain :Get's my support. Some designs: Here's the Raeder Lamborghini Gallardo (listen to it here - great sound!), the Alzen Porsche 996 Turbo "Turbinchen" and the ZakSpeed Dodge Viper GTS-R ViperJet.
That cover's them all. Front, mid and rear engine.

Vain

Damn you Vain, my secret and poorly veiled plot is uncovered!

Edit: That Lambo seems to have downforce issues
I thought of something similar - but I'd like an EB110 style mid-engine-4WD car with quad turbo.

E : No FZR turbo though - that would be confusing IMO.
P O W A R R!!!

+1
Here's a thought on naming it

GTR1 - This new class
GTR2 - Current GTR class
GTR3 - UFR/XFR.
Quote from duke_toaster :Here's a thought on naming it

GTR1 - This new class
GTR2 - Current GTR class
GTR3 - UFR/XFR.

Totally agree, and I have no doubts we will get those type of vehicles... in S3.
We still don't have a RWD non-downforce race car yet either. XFR/UFR/? Missing Car
Quote from Gimpster :We still don't have a RWD non-downforce race car yet either. XFR/UFR/? Missing Car

They need a 4WD competitor as well!
+1

Also prototypes, historic racing cars (FiA-GTC-TC´76, like in GTL) and supercars +1.

And LX8
#16 - Vain
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :

Damn you Vain, my secret and poorly veiled plot is uncovered!

Edit: That Lambo seems to have downforce issues

That's Sprunghügel at the Nordschleife. Almost all cars catch some air there. Here's f.e. said Turbinchen taking a similarly tyre-saving route through that section.

Vain
Quote from Gimpster :We still don't have a RWD non-downforce race car yet either. XFR/UFR/? Missing Car

Or downforce, non-slicks car
Quote from Vain :That's Sprunghügel at the Nordschleife. Almost all cars catch some air there. Here's f.e. said Turbinchen taking a similarly tyre-saving route through that section.

Vain

Wow, that's really something. I always thought it was too bad that there was no place to get just a tiny bit airborne like that in LFS. That must be a quite a drop; is there a better picture somewhere of that location?
Quote from duke_toaster :They need a 4WD competitor as well!

How about the RB4? If anything, a GT RB4 would be excellent.
Fix the existing classes balance first.

An RR VW bug/Fiat500/etc for the UF1 and FF GTR class would be good.

The LX8 could compete with the road legal versions of the bigger GTR class, something the like of Lamborghinis. Good luck balancing that, though.
Quote from LFSn00b :Ricer cars?

Nissan M-Spec Skyline

You consider a stock 280 (some say 320) BHP, technological marver from Japan a Ricer car?
What's a civic with a wing then?

On topic: +1, Love the Idea
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Greetings.

We need a new class - like the GTR class but with another couple hundred horsepower. Maybe GTRR? GTSR?

1 car - Same as FZR, but with twin turbos on that flat six.... We need a 6CYL turbo in LFS!

1 car - An NA V10, either mid or front engined. We need a V10 in LFS!

1 car - AN NA V12, either mid or front engined, depending on the previous (IE 1 front engined and 1 mid engined car). We need a V12 in LFS!

Cars should be 650 - 700bhp. Of course, getting ambitious, I could see an equivalent class of road cars with ~450HP which would be REALLY something, as we don't really have any roadgoing "supercars" in LFS right now. Having those two classes would fill some gaps. In fact, if limited to one, either class would be welcome since they would be based on the same layouts / drivetrains.

You stole my idea!!!! I emntioned a FZ50 GTR Turbo in the cars for S3 thread. I came upon this idea watchin the Alzen Porsche on nordschleife while pedaling on my indoor bike :P Great idea though, love it.

Quote from LFSn00b :Ricer cars?

Nissan M-Spec Skyline

Why not the Z-Tune?
F-40 would be (IMO) better. A V8 turbo powered Go-kart which can do 200 mph.

New Class needed
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG