The online racing simulator
Stock Hatch League
(68 posts, started )
i'm pretty much free to race any day between sunday night and thursday night. fri and sat i'm usually away/out.
Hmmmm, this sounds very entertaining indeed, so I'm in ol' Gizmo-pop(?)!
I would be interested.
I'd still love to race this, and am replying for the purpose of changing my subscription level to this thread!

I think driver selection is something that needs a lot of thought, i've had to make STCC extremely tough to enter for a reason - it's put a few peoples backs up - but when you've got a broadcast you can't mix it with low standards/public racing. I've been cought before in my driver selection just by running a waiting list, and it was a huge mistake.

I wont mention names, but I think either a qualifying event *gulp* or a manual selection process is a very good thing as it allows the organisers to select the drivers who aren't going to screw it up by driving like a twat like a frustrated beginner who's opted to wreck and then press reset in front of camera. Trust me, you'd think league racing would be exempt from it, but it isn't...
I think its a bit mean on beginners. why shouldn't they be in this league if they're quick enough to run "near" the front?
I realise you have to do a selection but i just hope it's fair and a properly thought out procedure.
Anyway i suppose we just sit and wait to see who's selected then? When does sign-up finish?
I kinda agree, most leagues these days require previous league experiance, so the most beginners dont get a real good chance.

ill base the entry on a certain time or milage. ive yet to decide.
It depends on what you mean by 'beginner'.

I think in anything like this it's always best to speak from a personal perspective, and in that context you are not a beginner. If a beginner wants to apply, let them, if they dont get in, move on... There is no requirement for a league to be everything for everyone, where a league tries to attain a certain goal and is clear about what it is trying to achieve then I say good on any league admin who limits the field to people who are with the program and understand what the league is about.

To put it into context of STCC, I have had more than 1 driver enter STCC races who didn't get what it was all about. Why should I spend most of a month editing a race together only for some idiot to spoil the whole thing, and spend most of my time editing out the impact of said idiot from the footage...
Definitely interested, but do try to schedule events on different weekends than the STCC.
Wow! Just had a great race on the Stock hatch Server, ive never had such fun in the XFG!.

I think from now, ill hold a Meet on the Stock Hatch Server.

Pushing 8pm Onwards (Till 2pm For me :P).

---------

as for entry requirements, i think one of them will be a certain time has to be achieved on on a certain track. i know its kinda unfair for the slower people, but we want packed, full action, bumper to bumper racing
is interested, and is gonna kick all yo arses

Interested Giz.

I know I am not as experienced, but I have league experience as you know
I'm interested in participating. I just want to ask though, would it be possible to represent a community? (CRC).
Interested too!
Quote from Becky Rose :To put it into context of STCC, I have had more than 1 driver enter STCC races who didn't get what it was all about. Why should I spend most of a month editing a race together only for some idiot to spoil the whole thing, and spend most of my time editing out the impact of said idiot from the footage...

Not more Rowegate fallout

I won't enter myself, but OSR might put a team together.
Team Representatives are allowed. However, a maximum of 2 representives are allowed per team.

This is to stop teams in huge numbers rule out the other teams and privateers.
Sounds fun, although last time i was in an XFG event i was terrible :P
But Mark, your always terrible!

Anyway, I'd like to be in this if possible, just want to represent [BlitZ] in a good way for a change!
The XFG i have to say, its the most fun car to drive, thats why i chose it for a league.
Any definative news on how this series will run? or have I gone blind?

Cheers
im interested too.
would this be run on a weekend.?
Quote from djgizmo68 :Team Representatives are allowed. However, a maximum of 2 representives are allowed per team.

This is to stop teams in huge numbers rule out the other teams and privateers.

Well, would it be possible if the CRC community had 3 different teams? because some members of the community are interested in joining this league so its a bit difficult to limit the team to 2 drivers only. So, if you'd allow us to run 3 different teams, I'd very much appreciate it
I guess thats ok, but there still no saying who gets in.
Sounds good but seems to be too many rules for my interest on top of that I am not the best racer of what this league looks like it's pointing to. Anyways I would love driving in this league as this is my favorite car so drop me a PM if you are short some racers.
i be up for it i could only do events on weekends tho.
The day the race depends on is the availability of the drivers.

For example, ill say Race 3, Week 2 in Feb, then all the drivers post the days on which they are available. the day with the most drivers available will be the chosen race date.

and on top of that, if you dont think you can be available, theres no real reason to try and join if you are unsure.

Stock Hatch League
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG