The online racing simulator
Quote from DeKo :Results 1 - 10 of about 130,000 for Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked.

it has to be in quotes to get the whole thing; and if you LOOK lol this is kinda funny, all you will see is about 500000 other people saying the same thing, so nothing really appears of chuck norris getting his ass kicked
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Steven Seagal would beat Norris' ass so bad that Norris is too afraid to confront him. Especially after seeing Seagal's latest movie, Kung Fu the Movie starring Steven Seagal which is without the doubt the best movie ever in every possible genre category.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Back on topic, the only thing I know is that I happened to find the 'older news' link in the main site, and in the pre-S2 era they indeed used to post progress reports and a lot of stuff regarding what they were cooking.

Guess they dont feel like doing it anymore

Im sure when they have something juicy to share with us, they will.
In the meantime, want to know what Scawens up to at the moment?
Check this.
Yes, everybody, who believes them, must be a complete fool.
Chuck Norris is Jesus' real dad
#85 - axus
And Chuck Norris got laid before his father.

Quote from gingerman87 :yeah, but those are obviously made-up...

As opposed to the Chuck Norris "facts" which aren't?
is this (attachment) what an fz50 looks like after a race with chuck norris?

p.s., im trying to get a feel for the whole chuck norris thing. i only found out who he was today.
Attached images
fz50cn.jpg
Chuck Norris is a panzy, if he got stabbed in the heart he'd just cry. Steve Irwin is so manly he pulls out the barb.

Steve could kick Chucks ass.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.

Too bad he has never cried.
Lerrrrrroooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy Jennnkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssssss!
"It wasn't my fault!"
Quote from Qurpiz :Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

No. Chuck Norris is the reason why Wally is called Wlado in the US.
chuck norris
Attached images
chuck3uh.gif
chucknorristhumbsup.jpg
! I can see the fear in your eyes !
(look at the pic)
Attached images
eye.JPG
Chuck Norris loves America so much, when he gets interupted during sex, he gets red, white and blue balls...

-- Maddox, from the Alphabet of Manliness.
Quote from Dygear :The font they use in the stop errors is Lucida Console, and I think it's 12pt. Also NTFS.sys not sure that would be apart of the stop error. You could say it was due to the pageing file, but it does not fell like it would include that. I would search for a more critical sys or dll file. Also, use the offset, 0x400000 as that should allways be writeable by any application.

Dygi, i think you seriously have an anal-retentive disorder..lmao...you, my friend, are just rediculous

Anal retentive
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This term is often used in reference to anybody seen as "nit-picking", overly worried about small details of form, style and etiquette, uptight or distressed over ordinarily minor problems, and unable to adopt a philosophical attitude toward mistakes.
Quote from dave4002000 :Dygi, i think you seriously have an anal-retentive disorder.

Should the phrase "anal retentive" be hyphenated, or not?
Always when it's used as a compound adjective. Never when it's a compound noun.
LMAO! you need help
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG