The online racing simulator
Chuck Norris can win a game of connect four in only three moves . . .

(It's amazing how much longevity Chuck Norris has . . . In fact, Chuck Norris doesn't have longevity, he's immortal.)
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

And the end-all-be-all:

Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile. :icon23:
Only Chuck Norris knows the Virgin Mary's a misnomer . . .

There is only one other that Chuck Norris considers equal and his names Scawen. Together they rule the universe.

(just though I'd slip that one in, but now I got brown stuff on my nose that I can't get off.)
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He's waiting.
#55 - axus
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a man so fast that his foot went faster than the speed of light, went back in time and took a plane down over the Atlantic Ocean.

BTW, can a moderator please rename the thread to something Chuck Norris related?
#56 - Vain
I suggest "When is the next Chuck Norris fact arriving?"

Vain
Chuck Norris is the only person who can slam a revolving door . . .

I'm reading throught the facts again. It's been a long time. It really is a truly masterful piece of online art . . .
When you die you see Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris once flykicked a horse, now its a giraffe..
There's also the one about Street fighter II where every bouton makes chuck norris do a round-house!
Chuck Norris is already betatesting S3 Final.
If Chuck Norris falls in a lake, he doesn't get wet. The water gets chuck norris.
Quote from Electrik Kar :But who is Norris Chuck?

^ wat he said
(really, i have no idea, i recall the name, but i dunno where from)
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
Quote from Captain Slow :^ wat he said
(really, i have no idea, i recall the name, but i dunno where from)

If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

ok but who is he/it
#66 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :ok but who is he/it

a martial ars expert,. he used to train actors for films, but now is a film star himself

I think he went to Vietnam and learnt Martial arts while their
ok thanks. i looked on wikipedia. so basically hes a hard nut.
#68 - DeKo
#69 - axus
Quote from KiDCoDEa :If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

LOL, Chuck Norris rules!!
These new kids, doesn't even know who he is..
This kid killed his dog to protect his sister, he was afraid that if he went to hell, Chuck Norris would be there to greet him... And beat him ...
Quote from RevengeR :whatever

The font they use in the stop errors is Lucida Console, and I think it's 12pt. Also NTFS.sys not sure that would be apart of the stop error. You could say it was due to the pageing file, but it does not fell like it would include that. I would search for a more critical sys or dll file. Also, use the offset, 0x400000 as that should allways be writeable by any application.
Chuck Norris visited the Virgin Islands. Now they are known as The Islands.
I actually watched Texas Walker ranger or whatever it was called. It was hillarious!
Back on topic, the only thing I know is that I happened to find the 'older news' link in the main site, and in the pre-S2 era they indeed used to post progress reports and a lot of stuff regarding what they were cooking.

Guess they dont feel like doing it anymore
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG