The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Children Of Bodom - Antisocial

I got this off a CD with Metal Hammer magazine - really good cover.
Cathedral - The Omega Man

This band effin rocks! :headbang:
Quote from Crashgate3 :I got this off a CD with Metal Hammer magazine - really good cover.

Didn't even know it was a cover
One question tho, on Spotify therei s 18 tracks or so, most of them are covers and might 5-6 new songs, is that true or are there more songs on the new CD that just isn't released on Spotify?
Novastar ... songs!! oh thanks Z.
Quote from DavidTiger :Even better live Saw them a few years ago

Not too sure about that. A lot of their songs are great but judging from the youtube videos I saw, the singer can't sing at all.

Quote from Blas89 :Novastar ... songs!! oh thanks Z.

You're welcome.

And here's the video that is to blame for Blas' post: Novaspace - Caramia (live)
Gentle Giant - Funny Ways
Bullet For My Wallentine - Scream Aim Fire
Primal Fear - Rollercoaster
Streetlight Manifesto - That'll Be The Day
gorillaz- sound check
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - Here's to Life
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - They Provide the Paint for the Picture-Perfect Masterpiece That You Will Paint On The Insides of Your Eyelids

Awesome.
Quote from Foilpact :STEAM TRAIN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5TOwG_NEZE

Really shit nowadays but still gives a spine tingle from the memories of messed up parties/raves back in the day.....

It could never be shit lol, it is epic, a hardcore classic!!

techno wonderland is another classic, as well as visa - fly away.

So, what am i listening to now...

I await to be told off for liking this persons music as i usually do lol, but here it is, her new one, quality!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uceCz0nltQ
karma police - radiohead
Quote from DevilDare :Funny. Me and my mate spent all day today talking about Scorpions.

I love them.

I used to be in a 10-piece funk band that often soundchecked with 'Rock You Like A Hurricane'. All very tongue-in-cheek of course but we secretly enjoyed it.

Quote from DevilDare :Scorpions - Wind of Change. Still one of the best songs to be written IMO.

Our singer whistled a vocal melody on a rough track last week (because he didn't have any lyrics yet) so we all joined in behind him whistling 'Wind of Change' He wasn't very happy.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I used to be in a 10-piece funk band that often soundchecked with 'Rock You Like A Hurricane'. All very tongue-in-cheek of course but we secretly enjoyed it.

Our singer whistled a vocal melody on a rough track last week (because he didn't have any lyrics yet) so we all joined in behind him whistling 'Wind of Change' He wasn't very happy.

mate of mine used to LOVE AC/DC he dad was in a famous irish punk band a few moons ago andn ow has a studio, he began one day playing thunder struck backwards and putting lyrics to it and was fairly chuffed...

till i played cold sweat by thin lizzy ( killer solo owns his shitty ac/dc rubbish )

he dad walked in and laughed and agreed that thin lizzy are the best band ever - he still gets his car serviced free and my mate hates to this day that i done that to him. Totally worth it.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG