The online racing simulator
Static-X

I don't know why it's so cool to listen to the music on youtube... Especially if you don't have unlimited Internet, like me. I prefer music on PC over youtube. It's much better quality, much less CPU usage.... This is how properties of my My Music folder look like. It could be even more, but... It would take up my whole HDD.
Just some translations: Veličina - Size (na disku - on disc (drive)), Sadrži - Contains, Mapa - Folder, Datoteka - File.
Attached images
My Music folder.JPG
Quote from matijapkc :Static-X

I don't know why it's so cool to listen to the music on youtube... Especially if you don't have unlimited Internet, like me. I prefer music on PC over youtube. It's much better quality, much less CPU usage.... This is how properties of my My Music folder look like. It could be even more, but... It would take up my whole HDD.
Just some translations: Veličina - Size (na disku - on disc (drive)), Sadrži - Contains, Mapa - Folder, Datoteka - File.

I think most people actually listen their music on their pc/stereo/ipod/whatever, but only post youtube links to show it too. IMO good way to find out new music. Atleast I think so.

on topic: Polysics-Rocket
Quote from Thunderhead :I think most people actually listen their music on their pc/stereo/ipod/whatever, but only post youtube links to show it too. IMO good way to find out new music. Atleast I think so.

on topic: Polysics-Rocket

yes. And sometimes it has a nice clip too
It's just added bonus and easy to link. It's not my source of listening.
Oh... O.K. then... Mea culpa. (If you know what does it mean. I think Vic should know.)
On topic: S.O.A.D. - Toxicity
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
Quote from tiagolapa :Oh man I loved the Lunar Strain and Subterranean EP. Best of them IMO. Later stuff is... not so good what you think?

It's mixed feelings to be honest, but the old classic stuff like My Sweet Shadow, Clayman, The Quiet place and such are the good old ones for me
Right now I'm listening to some stuff by Uriah Heep. I came across a song called "Hold Your Head Up" and I'm amazed because it sounds if you'd have stuck Genesis and The Police into a bulb and mixed them gently.
Opeth - Morningrise
S.O.A.D. - Know
Quote from The Very End :It's mixed feelings to be honest, but the old classic stuff like My Sweet Shadow, Clayman, The Quiet place and such are the good old ones for me

Don't think I can consider The Quiet Place to be an old classic I remember when the album came out. I do like it, though. I like most of their stuff, including some of the newer tracks.

That being said, their best song is Acoustic Medley. Love that one.

Reel Big Fish - Another F.U. Song
If that doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will. Makes me giggle every time.
Quote from MAGGOT :Don't think I can consider The Quiet Place to be an old classic I remember when the album came out. I do like it, though. I like most of their stuff, including some of the newer tracks.

That being said, their best song is Acoustic Medley. Love that one.

Reel Big Fish - Another F.U. Song
If that doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will. Makes me giggle every time.

Sorry, the wormhole Lerts created and the time travvel that followed has screwed my brain, sorry.. :sorry:

Children Of Bodom - Skelleton In The Closet
S.O.A.D. - Forest

Quote from The Very End :Children Of Bodom - Skelleton In The Closet

I need to be careful next time I go to change my clothes. :cyclops:
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
Thrice - See You In The Shallows
Quote from Xaid0n :Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Oh yeah

The Qemists - When Ur Lonely
Absolute Beginner - Gustav Gans
Quote from matijapkc :Static-X

Only 10GB?! Awwww

Quote from tiagolapa :Infected Mushroom Deeply Disturbed :drugs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi3K7whmIng

Infected Mushroom are amazing!

I'm currently listning to these two songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3VeZnIPeM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvQ_qdVKTg

Both are absolutely heavenly imo.
Attached images
muzak.jpg
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG