The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :If I would travvel to Scotland, it had to be a trvvel out on the countryside. I can`t stand travveling around only to see city`s and shoping, I`m fascinated by Scotland, not because of their city`s, but it`s something of it`s own kind. I belive that if I were on a vecation there, I would drive around on small roads and visit small towns, maybe taking a evening on some pubs that we may find on our way.
Lol, my english is so bad, I wish I could actually just describe and say what I want, without looking for the words

Anyway, now listening on Iron Maiden - The Clansman

Trust me, I know what you mean. Our "B class roads" are surrounded by some of the most stunning sceneray (well as long as there is no roadworks) espically the further north and west you go i.e. Ullapool and Fort William. And I may be biased but walking into strange pubs and you still do not feel out of place, and boy can the locals drink.

Back on topic, I'm listening to the Manic Street Preachers - You're Love Alone.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Trust me, I know what you mean. Our "B class roads" are surrounded by some of the most stunning sceneray (well as long as there is no roadworks) espically the further north and west you go i.e. Ullapool and Fort William. And I may be biased but walking into strange pubs and you still do not feel out of place, and boy can the locals drink.

Back on topic, I'm listening to the Manic Street Preachers - You're Love Alone.

Well then it`s settled!
Sooner or later this or next year I`m going for a trip to Scotland!
I`ll show them how you are going to drink beer!

Now listening on Children of Bodom - Children of Bodom.
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
Iron Maiden - Alexander The Great
As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left
Serj Tankian ~ Lie Lie Lie

The album didn't disappoint.
Queen - I want It All
Foo Fighters - The pretender
Cake - Its coming down
Quote from The Very End :Lol is there are band called Cake?

There is.

Listening to Cake : Haze of love

Cake pwns!
Lol, wonder if there is a band called pie then

Now listening on the Dragonforce album.
Band: Who knows
Song: Who cares

All I know is I'm practically falling asleep from it.

It sucks working in a metal building, within a metal building, with giant metal machinery all around. One radio station. I'm sure Kelly Clarkson (sp?), Ashley Simpson, or James Blunt (sp?) is about to play for the 3rd time today....
I bet there probably IS a band called 'Pie.' (Or maybe 'Pi?')

Atreyu - Doomsday
Foo Fighters - Come Back
Cky - 96 quiet beeing
Quote from MAGGOT :"CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings" IIRC

Arch Enemy - Ravenous

Ahhh, yeah sorry On my Winamp it just says track 1 etc etc, so I wrote out from my memory, but it was almost right hehe.

Now listening on the new album from Iron Maiden, fantastic work. One of their best albums imo, I like pretty much every song on it.
Within Temtaption - Blue Eyes
________
NEVADA DISPENSARIES
Me first and the gimme gimmes - Will you still love me tomorrow
In Flames - Bottled
Serj Tankian ~ Honking Antelope
As I Lay Dying - Shadows Are Security
As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours
As I Lay Dying - Forever
Knutsen & Ludvigsen - Grevling i taket
LEGENDARY SONG!
Unearth - This Lying World