The online racing simulator
Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologise
Sonata Arctica - The Vice

Great song, but that goes for the most of Sonata Artica`s music aswell.
Quote from The Very End : Sonata Arctica - The Vice

Great song, but that goes for the most of Sonata Artica`s music aswell.

Damn right. That's not even one of the best on that album, either.

Sonata Arctica - Caleb
I love this song more than life.
Quote from MAGGOT :Damn right. That's not even one of the best on that album, either.

Sonata Arctica - Caleb
I love this song more than life.

I would also think that if I got no life

Joking :P

So what is their best album then?
Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
Martika - Toy Soldiers
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Quote from The Very End :I would also think that if I got no life

Joking :P

So what is their best album then?

In my opinion, Unia is their best album.

Oh yea; I don't have a life. I'm in college.

Sonata Arctica - Good Enough is Good Enough
Quote from MAGGOT :In my opinion, Unia is their best album.

Oh yea; I don't have a life. I'm in college.

Sonata Arctica - Good Enough is Good Enough

If you are on a college you got a life, please send me you`re life please?

Maggot sent his life.
My life (at this point) consists of lots of work, studying, and beer.

Okay, so the beer is nice.
Lol
Well, at the moment I`m taking a brake from school, I don`t know what you call it on english, but I have whent trhough 13 years school now, and at the moment I just don`t feel for going further.

I am working and living togheter with my girl friend and having a great time. I and my gf earn enough money so we can take a vecation soon, and we`re planing to take a week`s vecation in USA or something, or maybe Scotland (I`m fan of Scotland btw).

I know that education is important, but atm I couldn`t care less, I earn enough money to buy myself cloths, food, doing stuff on my freetime, paying the bills and housrent ASWELL as saving some to something nice.

Why I wrote this I don`t know, but I just felt that I had to let it flow out, since most people belive that if you don`t take xx years with school - you`re a loser, and I want to point out that you can have great jobs without taking effing many years of education.

Lol sorry for destroying this topic, I`m in a special mode today ^^

Back topic -

Listening on Children Of Bodom with their song Repend.
the white stripes - legendary lost tapes #16
Tomahawk - Sun Dance

Absolutely fantabulous track. I suggest you all check it out.
Feeder - Yesterday Went Too Soon
Nightwish - Nemo
Dire Straits - Telegraph Road

Mark Knopfler could be the greatest guitarist ever.
Deadsy - Tom Sawyer
Cyclone by 12012
Tomahawk - Red Fox
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden

Next in the queve is the jackass song from CKY.
Quote from The Very End :
I am working and living togheter with my girl friend and having a great time. I and my gf earn enough money so we can take a vecation soon, and we`re planing to take a week`s vecation in USA or something, or maybe Scotland (I`m fan of Scotland btw).

Where would you plan to go if you get to Scotland. The central belt cities are where most of the major attractions is, but if you want to have some shopping to do, plus the best scenery Scotland has to offer then go to Inverness. (God, that hurts me to say that considering I'm from Alness and a Ross County fan). Actually for some reason Ross County have a Norwegian following, a small group of fans seem to come over for the first and last home game in each season. I've grown up in the highlands,I'm now 23, but I'll never get bored of the highlands.

Anyway back on topic, so to avoided been subjected to spamming accusations

I've been mainly listening to Serj Tankian - Empty Walls
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Where would you plan to go if you get to Scotland. The central belt cities are where most of the major attractions is, but if you want to have some shopping to do, plus the best scenery Scotland has to offer then go to Inverness. (God, that hurts me to say that considering I'm from Alness and a Ross County fan). Actually for some reason Ross County have a Norwegian following, a small group of fans seem to come over for the first and last home game in each season. I've grown up in the highlands,I'm now 23, but I'll never get bored of the highlands.

Anyway back on topic, so to avoided been subjected to spamming accusations

I've been mainly listening to Serj Tankian - Empty Walls

If I would travvel to Scotland, it had to be a trvvel out on the countryside. I can`t stand travveling around only to see city`s and shoping, I`m fascinated by Scotland, not because of their city`s, but it`s something of it`s own kind. I belive that if I were on a vecation there, I would drive around on small roads and visit small towns, maybe taking a evening on some pubs that we may find on our way.
Lol, my english is so bad, I wish I could actually just describe and say what I want, without looking for the words

Anyway, now listening on Iron Maiden - The Clansman
Tomahawk - Birdsong
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG