The online racing simulator
On that note I'd just like to mention that Janezki is no longer a moderator, as he is more preoccupied with non LFS related things these days, so he left his position for someone else. I'd like to thank him publically once more for all his work and the help he's offered to many. Thanks J!

edited the thread title to be a bit more informative TAA - hope you don't mind.
#27 - Jakg
ooooooh! well goodbye Janezki, lets hope two people can fill your space!
Congrats to the new Mods, and best wishes to Janezki
Congrats Bob and Sam I'm sure you two will do good.
Quote from Victor :edited the thread title to be a bit more informative TAA - hope you don't mind.

I'm outraged Simultaneously I welcome our two newest overlords

Janezki, thanks for all the hard work you've put into moderating in LFS' various locations over the years. You guys (the mods) are some of the unsung heros. Good luck with whatever it is you do, and I hope we'll still see you around from time to time :up:
Congrats to all the new mods, and good luck in your new endeavours Janezki.
fresh meat, yummy
Congratulations chaps, well deserved
#34 - Goop
Congrats, good luck
Nice one lads, the more the merrier :up: enjoy the Real Ultimate Power of being a forum ninja

SamH, I look forward to testing your patience to its limits in the future
congrats guys

Cheers to a friendlier more intelligent lfs
Quote from Hankstar :...
enjoy the Real Ultimate Power of being a forum ninja

That must be the crazy link of the week illepall

Congrats Bob&Sam!

Hope you can help Scawen cleaning up the testpatch forum mess
Grats to the new mods! Have "fun"
Congratulations!
#40 - SamH
Thanks everyone! I'll bung in my own congrats to Bob too, if I may, and best wishes to Janezki for the future.

Quote from SniperX :Hope you can help Scawen cleaning up the testpatch forum mess

I swear, I daren't go near it! Apart from being personally responsible for half the spam and misplaced feature requests in there, I'm terrified of that thread!
Quote from Hankstar :SamH, I look forward to testing your patience to its limits in the future

I love yapping, always have! The thing that strikes me is that Bob is always so precise and concise with his posts. He's always dead on, and add to that the fact that he's amazingly knowledgeable on cars and fizzix.. but me? I waffle.. about anything. The plus side is that I'll always be able to spot and move the off-topic posts in General Discussion, because I'm usually the one responsible for them
Quote from SamH :I love yapping, always have! The thing that strikes me is that Bob is always so precise and concise with his posts. He's always dead on, and add to that the fact that he's amazingly knowledgeable on cars and fizzix.. but me? I waffle.. about anything. The plus side is that I'll always be able to spot and move the off-topic posts in General Discussion, because I'm usually the one responsible for them

You just wait

*posts*
Quote from SamH :The plus side is that I'll always be able to spot and move the off-topic posts in General Discussion, because I'm usually the one responsible for them

Well the best person to hire is someone with experience.
Thanks SamH.

Congrats to you as well, I've not noticed excessive waffle from yourself, so you can't be as bad as you imagine yourself to be.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#44 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're actually a woman, aren't you... Samantha!

Errr.. yes.. on that topic..
Quote from Bob Smith :it's like finding a second penis, takes a while to get used to what you can do with it

I knew Kev would notice! Gonna need it back, Bob. Sorry!
So we loose one mod and gain two. I like it
Congrat bob and sam
and you forgot my half greb

its 2.5

lol (had to do it)

actually.. i guess im more like a janitor than a principal
The successful moderator doesn't need to draw attention to his status with a sig message though. It's like referring to yourself as Mister - it should never ever be done under any circumstances (unless you are a doctor of medicine, and have reached the point where you become qualified as a Mister of Medicine).
how come XCNuse doesnt have "moderator" where it says "s2 licensed" i dnt tink tats very fair. if hes doing a job. or am i missing a big slice of the cake hear?
lol no one knows my status otherwise
it would be under my name, but.. until then its in my signature
i've talked to vic about it, but i haven't received any word about it yet
(although i know its possible, because some people you see "no longer welcome" under the crackers' names

that way people dont like freak out and think.. whatever everyone here thinks on his/her free time

rofl does this make me the keymaster?
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
I've asked Vic about custom titles, even though the option is there, apparently there's something odd about them, so they have to match up with a user group.
E.g. all mods say "mod", all admins say "developer", and all banned users say "no longer welcome".

So unfortunately we can't change them just like that, or I would have adjusted Tristan's to "forum spammer".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG