The online racing simulator
#53 Car Skin
(19 posts, started )
#53 Car Skin
This is a skin called 53 Car, below is the link for the preview and to the bottom is the download link
First of all, it really wasn't worth a whole new thread! Secondly, yes, use a better program than paint, look at the other skins, if you can do a professional looking skin made with paint... Then you rule! But this is quite worthless, even for a paint skin. You could at least made sure the rear is completely red, and not like that with the spray can.

Or are you just trolling?
Quote from sgt.flippy :if you can do a professional looking skin made with paint... Then you rule!

Renown 787B by Mikebydzine Mike made most of the graphics for his Master Skinnerz round 13 Skin Challenge entry in paint. The logos were done in Photoshop I believe, and things were aligned in photoshop, but the actual graphics themselves were made by Mike in paint.
I thought of doing certain stuff in paint too, because it's so much easier to use for some things.

Oh yea, he rules!
shaun 463, why have you attached it AND put a link to the attachment? illepall
#6 - MR_B
Better safe than sorry

My first ever skin, done on paint......haha! Ohhhhhhhh dear :ashamed:
Attached images
west.JPG
Quote from UltimateRaceDriver :Haha, did you make that with paint? OMG!! You really shouldn't! I made my first skin with paint, and it was awful, like this... Use Photoshop or GIMP or something quality stuff please.

Sorry i have nothing better than paint
GIMP is free i think. the rubber suit and handcuffs arent but the gimp is :P
Here is another skin made with paint but this is a bit better the file looks a bit messy but it come out in the game well.

P.S The skin is my live for speed team skin, the link to the file is here.
this is the link to my live for speed team websitehttp://www.freewebs.com/teamzoom
#11 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :Here is another skin made with paint but this is a bit better the file looks a bit messy but it come out in the game well.

P.S The skin is my live for speed team skin, the link to the file is here.
this is the link to my live for speed team websitehttp://www.freewebs.com/teamzoom

you need the gimp
Lies I do all my skins in Paint Shop Pro

And though I'm not the best painter in the world, I think it does the job fine
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Lies I do all my skins in Paint Shop Pro

And though I'm not the best painter in the world, I think it does the job fine

Too bad not everyone has this talent...

shaun463, the lfs cmx veiwer might help you when skinning, do you use it? it can be downloaded free here
i have GIMP but i dont know how to use it
#16 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :i have GIMP but i dont know how to use it

mess around and you will (trust me, its how i learnt photoshop)
PhotoFiltre is good too, and probably easier to migrate to.
am i an idiot?
no, just try and practice... you can't learn using a program in a few hours.

I learnt Photoshop over years and still dicovering new features! Just start using a simple program like Paint.NET, Paintshop Pro and then continue to Gimp or Photoshop. Not to mention: start drawing a sketch on a piece of paper... really helps if it's hard to handle a program like Photoshop.

#53 Car Skin
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG