The online racing simulator
Demo server like real life
(49 posts, started )
Hi, I'm a demo racer
I'm bored on the demo and I don't want to buy the S2 license.
Can someone make a server like TC citydriving or Liberty cruise?

DEMO obviously
Short Answer, No
Quote from David 96 :I'm bored on the demo and I don't want to do anything about it.

Aww. Though luck.
Chances are,
If you cant be arsed to buy S2.
No one 'will be arsed' to help you.
Quote from Cpl.Anger :Chances are,
If you cant be arsed to buy S2.
No one 'will be arsed' to help you.

oh come on guys, leave the poor kid alone

infact screw that

If you want to drive on such high quality servers you going to have to buy s2 JUST so you can drive the wonderful xrt :P

Sell your body for science or something, as long as you have 2 eyes and 2 legs and arms you can live
-
(David 96) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable language
-
(ATC Quicksilver) DELETED by SamH : Unneeded quote
-
(Cpl.Anger) DELETED by SamH : Unneeded quote
I thought there was a cruise server for DEMO?
im pretty sure there is, im pretty sure if i looked i could find it. But why waste your time on people like that.

@David chill, honest to god.
Foa little period of time
there was LbertyCruiseDemo but then it disappears
Quote from David 96 :Hi, I'm a demo racer
I'm bored on the demo and I don't want to buy the S2 license.
Can someone make a server like TC citydriving or Liberty cruise?

DEMO obviously

Isn't there a demo cruise server?

If not, good reason to buy S2, eh?
Well I don't think many S2 licensed people are going to be interested in setting something similar up for Demo users. Maybe a demo user who knows how to do that kind of stuff can set something up. I'm sure there's enough interest from the demo community
I really dont know why people that think the world 'Demo' translates somehow into 'Free Game'. There should so be a time restriction on the demo. :doh:

As for the server though, try looking in empty servers that run a cruise mod maybe? (By putting your Empty filter bottom right, to 'Yes').
Quote from David 96 :Foa little period of time
there was LbertyCruiseDemo but then it disappears

The Insim applications these days can be pretty complex and offer everything needed for a cruise server.
However the demo version of LFS does not allow objects on the track, so all you could get is some text / commands - that is probably not sufficient to become an interesting cruise thing.

Cruise servers in S2 (from what I understand only, I am not a fan) use custom layouts to simulate roads - BL track is too wide as it is.
The servers also give you the opportunity to make virtual money completing tasks or driving, money can then be used to buy new / more powerful cars. Considering the demo cars available, not much point here, don't you think?

For these reasons the programmers that create the applications for cruising work with S2 - no point in creating a complex application with such limited features I would think.

If you feel like programming visit the correct section in the forum to create your own demo cruise application and advertise it, you should get a server owner run it if it is any good

Do not listen to demo bashers in here, they are no majority but have unfortunately loud voices.
Ok. Maybe I buy S2 license but help me.
After I buy what happenens?
Quote from David 96 :Ok. Maybe I buy S2 license but help me.
Ater I buy what happenens?

You play in cruise servers and hopefully develop a better attitude when posting on the forums. If you buy S2 you will be able to fire up your game and play in many cruise servers. But remember the burgers are not real, you still need to eat real food.
Make your own?
How can I make my "own" server?
I'm only 12 yers old!!!!!!
I spy with my little eye a closed thread looming...
Quote from David 96 :How can I make my "own" server?
I'm only 12 yers old!!!!!!

Google.

or you could go and look around the forum for nice friendly tutoriols. have fun ^_^
#19 - SamH
David 96 receives an infraction for lousy behaviour and despiccable language. Sort it out.
What I have to search on google?

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG