The online racing simulator
The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
The first one sounds like the guy is being sick on the microphone
Clearly none of you have ever listened to Wesley Willis.

I was introduced to his work when I found two of his CDs in a skip.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Clearly none of you have ever listened to Wesley Willis.

I think one of the youtube comments summed it up nicely....

"dangerously teetering between abject awfulness and pure genius"
Quote from The Moose :I think one of the youtube comments summed it up nicely....

"dangerously teetering between abject awfulness and pure genius"

Most of his songs are nearly as good (like Kiss A Male Camel's Dick). They make me smile, a lot. RIP Wesley.
#33 - Osco
Quote from RiGun :Hahaha, the second one is so bad that is awsome!

I am laughing so hard right now, I'm crying
best
song
ever
Quote from Osco :I am laughing so hard right now, I'm crying
best
song
ever

yes it do not fit in this thread!
Quote from The Very End :Don't forget THIS song either. Just please listen on it, it's ok the first 30 sec, but when they come to chorus time..well.. let's just say I'm ashamed of beeing norwegian at that point on

epic.
Quote from RiGun :Hahaha, the second one is so bad that is awsome!

Here is another one of that kind.
That first one I posted, I've decided is the musical equivalent of this:

The whole thing - band, music, video - seems like it was designed by comittee using HMV's sales figures.

"The Kids, now what do they like?"
"Well, our demographic figures say they like screaming, hip-hop, haircuts and 'bling'".
Quote from Shotglass :mind explaining what you were doing in somebody elses skip?

Taking an office chair which I've still got!
Quote from The Very End :
Oh, and don't forget epic's like :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDSSqAF-VdU

>.< Remember to play it load for maximum enjoyment!

hmmm... well not my favourite kind of music I admit but at least it takes some talent to produce it. Take you a good 4-5 years to get good enough to play that, whereas most of the other stuff you could walk in to a studio today and come out 1 hour later with a CD in your hand. Total talentless sh!te.

My absolute most hated music is RnB. Not only can not a single "artist" sing but they can't even create any music without stealing other peoples creativity. For christ sake they can't even name the genre anything orginal, they stole that too (ie R&B) !!

The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG