Poll : Where?

Maximum budget €100
Maximum budget €150
Maximum budget €50
Maximum budget €80
Nijverdal (Indoor) - http://www.kartplaza.nl/
Guys!
Stop about Driebergen!
Driebergen has nothing to do with Berghem .
Stupid i didn't spot this thread before :doh: It sounds interesting.. Maybe i'll be able to join in I've also posted a link to this thread on our forum.. so maybe some more of Revolution Racing will get interested..
Quote from Vinnylegends :Guys!
Stop about Driebergen!
Driebergen has nothing to do with Berghem .

:/

I just told about my experience with karts that are not equal..
Quote from Darkone55 ::/

I just told about my experience with karts that are not equal..

Yes but i dont mean to insult you in some other way .
Its just why keep telling Driegergen this Driebergen that, If we have chosen for Berghem wich is a GOOD track with GOOD karts.
Quote from Sponge :Stupid i didn't spot this thread before :doh: It sounds interesting.. Maybe i'll be able to join in I've also posted a link to this thread on our forum.. so maybe some more of Revolution Racing will get interested..

The more people interested, the better. Shall I add you to the list?
nice deal klompke
Quote from Scrabby :nice deal klompke

Be glad u can come belgium dude:razzlol yoke)

As for the prices tehey are way more reasonable than that earlier 110 euros
so ist fine with me
Quote from Scrabby :nice deal klompke

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Be glad u can come belgium dude:razzlol joke)

As for the prices they are way more reasonable than that earlier 110 euros
so it's fine with me

Maybe I can haggle a little, though
Quote from hrtburnout :The more people interested, the better. Shall I add you to the list?

Sure but the price is still a bit too high for my taste But put me on anyway, if i can't make it for whatever reason i'll let you know.

I'll try to get some people from RR interested, maybe we can do a 'team endurance race'
Quote from Sponge :Sure but the price is still a bit too high for my taste

Same here, but for once I won't mind

Quote from Sponge :But put me on anyway, if i can't make it for whatever reason i'll let you know.

Ok! Added to first post.

Quote from Sponge :I'll try to get some people from RR interested, maybe we can do a 'team endurance race'

I'm not quite sure about that. I'd need to how know many of us are interested in a team endurance race. To be honest, I'd rather have each of us drive solo.
Quote from hrtburnout :I'm not quite sure about that. I'd need to how know many of us are interested in a team endurance race. To be honest, I'd rather have each of us drive solo.

That's ok.. just a thought
I'm still in!!

I love the second Idea
not in for team endurance. already know the swaps between the good and less good drivers will not be fair..
yeah I'm slow in karts :hide:
*BUMP*
Any news?
This is what I sent back to ms. Van den Biggelaar, on the 28th of October.

Hallo,

Dit voorstel was zeker volgens ons budget. Wij gaan in op uw voorstel van 20+25 minuten voor €83,25. Echter, wij zouden dit evenement graag pas willen houden op een zaterdag in Juni 2009. Welke data zijn er beschikbaar?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Basically, it says that we agree with her proposal of 20+25 minutes. I also said that we want to hold this event in June 09, and I asked for available dates. She hasn't replied yet. I'll spam her again.

Update - I just sent her another message. All we can do now is wait.
Quote from hrtburnout :
Update - I just sent her another message. All we can do now is wait.

well we have the time , its not june yet
We've got mail!

Quote :Erik Jan, yes, that's my first name

Excuses voor de late reactie. Het is voor ons nog niet mogelijk een zaterdag in juni in optie te noteren; wij zijn nl afhankelijk van de (inter)nationale wedstrijdkalender voor races die op ons circuit worden gehouden. De verwachting is dat we deze begin december definitief hebben. Zodra ik hiervan een overzicht hebben neem ik contact op om een datum te plannen. Graag bericht of dat voor jullie akkoord is. Excuses voor het ongemak.

Met sportieve groeten,
Erna van den Biggelaar

It says: "Sorry for the late reply. It's not possible for us to write down any possible dates for a saturday in June. That is because we depend on the international race calendar for the races held on our track. We expect to have those dates by early december. As soon as we have made an overview, I'll contact you to plan a date. Please tell me if you agree. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With sporty greetings
Erna van den Biggelaar."

Hi to all kart racers!
If you look into my topic you find:
Karting Berghem:
COMING SOON

Ill create a detailed Berghem so all of you can see how good it is!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hi to all kart racers!
If you look into my topic you find:
Karting Berghem:
COMING SOON

Ill create a detailed Berghem so all of you can see how good it is!

Just to make sure: we're talking about LFS autocross layout, amirite?
Quote from hrtburnout :Just to make sure: we're talking about LFS autocross layout, amirite?

Yes, Its on Autocross. I mostly make AU tracks.
Ive got an idea.
Why dont we divide the Karts in the way people signed up. Like ...... is participant number 12. He then will get kart #12. Thats a better way to know whos who!
i would like to come aswell
Oi!
Mature man signs up!
Get ready for some Dutch driving!
So Erik-Jan...
Do you have some more news about the event?
Because Im sure to come.
And if everything is defenitely booked then I will pack my Karting Gear and offcourse my Kart and go train alot on Berghem.

LFS Dutch Karting Meet - track poll
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG