The online racing simulator
What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
not so much fame but we had the womens ( wales , cheshire , some other places ) 16>18 lacosse teams staying at the resort where i work , as i said not entirely fame but i had a good week .
Quote from mr grady :bloody hell, im not sure id admit to either of them.

i hope you told the krankies to feck off!

I know they aren't something to be proud of. We had to go other and say sorry to the Krankies because of my Dad shouting fan dabby dossy and they didn't look to happy about it.
Another worse one that I will admit too, that is worse then seeing the Krankies and Jim Bowen. Is that I have spoken to the Blonde lead singer out of G4 when they were down in Plymouth, now that was great, NOT! lol

My Dad has also met John Conteh (World light-heavyweight boxer) at his boss' party. John Conteh is now a stand-up comedian, as thats why he was at the party. He is suppose to be pretty funny.
Related to very famous indian actress
Sorry to be so mean, but I am about to own all of you with my claim to fame!

My uncle's niece is Priyanka Chopra! Not even kidding! I talked to her personally (okay, well my whole family was there, 9 people in one room) two days before the Love Story 2050 release in India when I went this past summer!

Yeah, I am amazing! LOL!

Not kidding about this at all!!!

Thanks,
Shashdev
I got auditioned to sing with Boni Pueri many years ago, but then they've told me that they sometimes sing with Lucie Bílá. I never ever sang again

Quote from shashdev :My uncle's niece is Priyanka Chopra! Not even kidding! I talked to her personally two days before the Love Story 2050 release in India when I went this past summer!

That's no claim to fame tho - such a bad movie
Quote from shashdev :Sorry to be so mean, but I am about to own all of you with my claim to fame!

My uncle's niece is Priyanka Chopra! Not even kidding! I talked to her personally (okay, well my whole family was there, 9 people in one room) two days before the Love Story 2050 release in India when I went this past summer!

Yeah, I am amazing! LOL!

Thanks,
Shashdev

Who? :/
Quote from shashdev :Sorry to be so mean, but I am about to own all of you with my claim to fame!

Yeah, I am amazing! LOL!

Thanks,
Shashdev

Bumpstarting Barry Sheene is more impressive.

Migz

Quote :
Priyanka Chopra (Hindi: प्रियंका चोपड़ा; born July 18, 1982)[1] is an Indian film actress and former Miss World who works in Bollywood films.

None of the movies she's been in are 'heard of by me' so yeah.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Bumpstarting Barry Sheene is more impressive.

Migz

None of the movies she's been in are 'heard of by me' so yeah.

Yeah, but you don't keep track of Indian movies do you? LOL! Bollywood happens to be the largest film producing in the world (Yes, hollywood included). And look her up on google. You will get a lot! She is pretty new but has worked with big star actors such as sharukh khan (Don) and others. Of course, this is probably all unknown to anyone that does not watch indian movies. But she has a pretty large fan base.

Oh well, I believe her to be pretty famous. I, btw, have no idea who Bumpstarting Barry Sheene is at all. Music is what I would guess, becuase I may have heard the name in passing.
Bumpstarting is what you do when you want to start (mainly your bike), when it won't either fire on the starter or kick over.

Barry Sheene happens to be the most amazingest legendary Motorcycle racer ever (debatable, of course). Americans don't seem to grasp the concept of "English language"

Bollywood is only so big because of the size of India, TYVM!!

Yes, Priyanka Chopra may indeed be more popular on the internet, but is that because of her acting ability of because of pictures like this, this, and this?

If Barry Sheene had half of his nuttsack hanging out all the time he'd be just as popular!

No offense, obviously. I am just having a joke ;]
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Bumpstarting is what you do when you want to start (mainly your bike), when it won't either fire on the starter or kick over.

Barry Sheene happens to be the most amazingest legendary Motorcycle racer ever (debatable, of course). Americans don't seem to grasp the concept of "English language"

Yes, Priyanka Chopra may indeed be more popular on the internet, but is that because of her acting ability of because of pictures like this, this, and this?

If Barry Sheene had half of his nuttsack hanging out all the time he'd be just as popular!

Im sure its illegal or something for indians to have more then 2% of their total surface area showing
Quote from Migz :Im sure its illegal or something for indians to have more then 2% of their total surface area showing

Isn't that only if they follow the religion though? I don't know, never pay attention in RS lol.
I allmoust got into the 25h VW Funcup race @ Spa Francorchamps.How it all began.
Circuit-ZOlder few years ago.
There was a simulator wich had to be rFactor with the VW Funcup on Zolder wich i happen to play allot back then. If you got the fastest time, you were invited to a Karting test wich is happen to be my hobby everyweek minimum once for the past 9 years. So i got a sollid 2nd podium against a pr0 kart0r and rF freak. Days after i received a mail wich basicly said. You are to young to drive our VW Funcup cars. I was 14 and very dissapointed
My dad: Easily one of the best car mechanics around here in my province . And a college on my dad's work is a oldtimer rally pilot, drives a Rally Peugeot 104
Quote from Migz :Im sure its illegal or something for indians to have more then 2% of their total surface area showing

How can they have sex then? Must be oddly dressed! But yes, Sam is correct.
Quote from sam93 :Isn't that only if they follow the religion though? I don't know, never pay attention in RS lol.

Ahah yeah, i remember now, it is just the religion.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How can they have sex then? Must be oddly dressed! But yes, Sam is correct.

I meant in public :P
Quote from thisnameistaken :And lest we forget he used to do the commentary for Pro Evo Soccer which we all thought was rubbish until they replaced him with Mark Lawrenson and suddenly we all wanted Brooking back!

That is actually what I thought when I shook his hand. Not, wow I am shaking the hand of an England legend, but instead, wow I am shaking the hand of that commentator from Pro Evo!

Sadly he only wanted to talk to me about me playing for the club rather than chatting about Pro Evo which I was bitterly disappointed about.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Bumpstarting is what you do when you want to start (mainly your bike), when it won't either fire on the starter or kick over.

You do know that all of those pictures are fake, right? Hell, Priyanka won't even kiss her boyfriend in a movie. Do you think she will do that? Didn't think so.

And I am pretty sure that you are wrong about the 2%. Last I checked, they had to changed it to 2.5%. But they may have changed it back. Two and a half percent is too much exposure for some.

Whoops, just noticed this: No offense, obviously. I am just having a joke ;]

LOL!

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :You do know that all of those pictures are fake, right? Hell, Priyanka won't even kiss her boyfriend in a movie. Do you think she will do that? Didn't think so.

And I am pretty sure that you are wrong about the 2%. Last I checked, they had to changed it to 2.5%. But they may have changed it back. Two and a half percent is too much exposure for some.

LOL!

Thanks,
Shashdev

That 0.5% is just so they can show their belly button and necklace lol. Only joking
Quote from shashdev :You do know that all of those pictures are fake, right? Hell, Priyanka won't even kiss her boyfriend in a movie. Do you think she will do that? Didn't think so.

LOL!

Thanks,
Shashdev

Yesyes, but the pictures are real.

Google images baby!

Edit : LOLSAM@@
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ashley_Sewell

I know this guy and I have him on my msn.

I also have Elfyn Evans on my msn who was on Motors TV a while ago, rally driving in a fiesta. He rolled it so I lol'd at him when he came online.
I shot J. F. Kennedy...

Yesterday at my local shopping centre I bumped into the annoucer at Gillingham Football Club!
I once saw Mark Overmars driving a Mercedes Brabus.
My dad once said hi to Jaap Stam, and i once said hi to Danny Blind at an Ajax training lol

And i once saw Kelly (ja die manwijf) with her boyfriend in a MC Donalds. OMG he/she was ugly
I shot the sheriff, but I didn't kill the deputy :slap:
Quote from G!NhO :I once saw Mark Overmars driving a Mercedes Brabus.
My dad once said hi to Jaap Stam, and i once said hi to Danny Blind at an Ajax training lol

And i once saw Kelly (ja dat manwijf) with her boyfriend in a MC Donalds. OMG he/she was ugly

Fixed it for you (Dat heet nou turkenspelling)

I once spoke to Rubens barichello in person at the belgium Gp in 2005
Quote from G!NhO :I once saw Mark Overmars driving a Mercedes Brabus.

And i once saw Kelly (ja die manwijf) with her boyfriend in a MC Donalds. OMG he/she was ugly

If that was me i would've followed him and forced him to teach me GML XD

What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG