The online racing simulator
Can't you just disagree with him for a legitimate reason rather than pick on every post he makes. I was about to post something similar myself, but then I saw a video about a serious F1 crash where button was injured, and ran away from my keyboard and hid in my cupboard until the post was red flagged.
Quote from andybarsblade :Dont forget about the police in Liverpool saying its offensive to immigrants to display english or welsh flags.

thats the biggest joke about this country. They come in and we are the ones expected to change our ways of life to please them. If they come into our country they should be expected to adopt our policies, our way of life (but still keeping some identity with their 'home' country). Multiculturalism is one big lie, it actively encourages immigrants to keep their own way of life, not integrate in the society in which they live, etc etc etc. Sure it may look good on the surface, Labour's dreamland vision of lots of different religions/races/nationalities living in harmony with each other but the more you look into it the further it gets from that ideal
Ok thread closing time I reckon. People are getting angry and it's going to all end up in teeears.
should have been closed 20 pages ago tbh
Quote from mookie427 :thats the biggest joke about this country. They come in and we are the ones expected to change our ways of life to please them. If they come into our country they should be expected to adopt our policies, our way of life (but still keeping some identity with their 'home' country). Multiculturalism is one big lie, it actively encourages immigrants to keep their own way of life, not integrate in the society in which they live, etc etc etc. Sure it may look good on the surface, Labour's dreamland vision of lots of different religions/races/nationalities living in harmony with each other but the more you look into it the further it gets from that ideal

Thing is mate its not the immigrants that are complaining its the "pc" knob heads in government and local councils/police that are causing the problems.
Quote from mookie427 :They come in and we are the ones expected to change our ways of life to please them.

You don't have to change anything. What have you been asked to change? If you don't like it, don't do it! Just treat people with respect and honesty and you won't upset anybody.

I've no idea what you're so angry about. I haven't had to make a single sacrifice for the benefit of multiculturalism and I very much doubt you have either.
I'm not 'angry' about anything. Multiculturalism's only success has been keeping different nationalities apart
Quote from mookie427 :I'm not 'angry' about anything. Multiculturalism's only success has been keeping different nationalities apart

So you concede that you've actually made no changes in your life at all, and nobody has asked you to make any changes, and nobody is at all bothered about what you do in any way, then?

If so - and I asked this of Bladey earlier with his "can't call it christmas" rant - why did you bring it up?
brought it up because I know of people who have had to put up with ludicrous PC decisions....thats why

and no, I'm not mentioning names or anything
Quote from mookie427 :brought it up because I know of people who have had to put up with ludicrous PC decisions....thats why

and no, I'm not mentioning names or anything

You mean you've read about ludicrous decisions made in the name of PC, and those articles have drummed you up into a fit of righteous indignation just like they were intended to.

The thing is, "PC" in and of itself is a good thing. It stops people from thinking it's acceptable to call someone a ******, or ring the council (like a bloke I knew did) to say "The pakis next door are turning my wallpaper yellow". Yes occasionally someone's going to tell you something ridiculous like 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' could offend minorities, but the only sensible response to that is to tell them they're ****ing stupid.

Honestly this whole thing is a total doddle. Use common sense, point and laugh at people who don't have any common sense, and it can all be a fun jape. That's what the rest of the world is doing. Except the tabloid press, who would rather whip their readership into a frenzy over it because it sells newspapers.

Don't be a chump.
If your country has to make laws or change its policies to protect the culture of an immigrant group, that is a sure sign that they are not integrating and probably never will.
Quote from flymike91 :If your country has to make laws or change its policies to protect the culture of an immigrant group, that is a sure sign that they are not integrating and probably never will.

Our country has made laws to criminalise prejudice. They're in place to limit the bad behaviour of the white majority rather than that of the ethnic minorities.

Lest we forget the laws had to be changed not so long ago to provide fair treatment for women, too. Are we going to declare that women have failed to integrate into society?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Our country has made laws to criminalise prejudice. They're in place to limit the bad behaviour of the white majority rather than that of the ethnic minorities.

Lest we forget the laws had to be changed not so long ago to provide fair treatment for women, too. Are we going to declare that women have failed to integrate into society?

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking women will try to integrate into our society! We will integrate with them or else (Or so my wife tells me every chance she gets!!)
Quote from thisnameistaken :Our country has made laws to criminalise prejudice. They're in place to limit the bad behaviour of the white majority rather than that of the ethnic minorities.

Sadly now the laws are prejudice towards the majority.
Quote from andybarsblade :Sadly now the laws are prejudice towards the majority.

The law isn't biased at all, but yes you're going to get some officials and employers and so on who take things a bit too far and positively discriminate. That's a given. A lot of people in the current generation of 40-60 year olds (the people who are running everything right now) just don't know what to do, so they try to "be on the safe side" instead of just using common sense.

Honestly I think it'll all sort itself out in a couple of generations' time.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The law isn't biased at all, but yes you're going to get some officials and employers and so on who take things a bit too far and positively discriminate. That's a given. A lot of people in the current generation of 40-60 year olds (the people who are running everything right now) just don't know what to do, so they try to "be on the safe side" instead of just using common sense.

Sorry your right i did'nt mean to say the law is biased. I agree 100%
Quote from thisnameistaken :The law isn't biased at all, but yes you're going to get some officials and employers and so on who take things a bit too far and positively discriminate. That's a given. A lot of people in the current generation of 40-60 year olds (the people who are running everything right now) just don't know what to do, so they try to "be on the safe side" instead of just using common sense.

Aha...I sense that you have some problem with 40-60 year olds; and with authority in general.
Therefore when somebody of that age group expresses a point of view, you automatically dispute what they are saying...

Everything is clear now.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You mean you've read about ludicrous decisions made in the name of PC, and those articles have drummed you up into a fit of righteous indignation just like they were intended to.

no, actually, I know people who have been affected by ludicrous PC decisions. Or is that too much for your brain to handle?
Quote from Bladerunner :Aha...I sense that you have some problem with 40-60 year olds; and with authority in general.

So, Bladerunner, please tell us about your childhood. Was it unhappy?
Quote from mookie427 :no, actually, I know people who have been affected by ludicrous PC decisions. Or is that too much for your brain to handle?

Why don't you provide some details about these PC cases? That'll be a better contribution to the debate than hypothesizing about other people's minds.
Quote from wsinda :So, Bladerunner, please tell us about your childhood. Was it unhappy?
Why don't you provide some details about these PC cases? That'll be a better contribution to the debate than hypothesizing about other people's minds.

What I remember of my childhood was happy enough, thank you...however, it seems as if it was a lot happier than the childhood currently being enjoyed (endured?) by some people on this forum.
Quote from Bladerunner :Aha...I sense that you have some problem with 40-60 year olds; and with authority in general.
Therefore when somebody of that age group expresses a point of view, you automatically dispute what they are saying...

Everything is clear now.

Quote from mookie427 :no, actually, I know people who have been affected by ludicrous PC decisions. Or is that too much for your brain to handle?

Impressive. Neither of you could have missed the point more if you'd been blindfolded, spun 30 times and unwittingly moved 150 miles from the target.

Surely you deliberately did that. Nobody with intelligence enough to form a 2-syllable word could be that stupid by accident.
what point did I miss? someone assumed I was making shit up, and I put them right?

Please, close this thread now before I get a lot uglier
Re-read Kev's post in full, then read yours again, but skip your own "Or is that too much for your brain to handle?" bit because it's just silly. You missed Kev's entire point.
Wow... 828 posts and I still don't know how the thread got to this point

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG