The online racing simulator
A guys 19th birthday, luckiest day of his life.
oh man too bad he got only base model cars. He should sell them all and go for something ridiculous
That's insane! I hope he asked out the girl in that car, on a day like that you just have to.
Haha, you canot possible watch the movie without smiling, damn what a lucky pig!
The archaic version of Flash on this machine won't let me watch it. Any other links to the same story?
Holy shite. I wish I was him for those 30 minutes
#7 - Osco
do not want :hide:
#8 - JJ72
lol at the giant american flag as a price.
oh wow!
Wheres the next story about his luck running out and he smashed his brand new cars up?
Wow boo, what a rip of Brucies price is right! Epic fail
lol what a birthday.
Quote from JJ72 :lol at the giant american flag as a price.

Noticed that aswell >.<
With luck like that I would sell all those prices and buy me a proper car.
Just imagine the poor fellow's rest of life

I mean after that every pigeon on the sky craps on you and every time you go get some groceries your car is either scratched or keyed, every house you buy is hounted and every time it rains when you're planning to have a warm day on the beach.

It's karma.

(I'd take 5 million in lottery winnings and spend the rest of my live in my secret bunker at the bottom of the sea. Safe from the pigeon crappings)
when the thread title said he used up his luck, I thought he was going to lose it all or fall off the stage in the end.
That's great So happy!!
Quote from flymike91 :when the thread title said he used up his luck, I thought he was going to lose it all or fall off the stage in the end.

same here.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow boo, what a rip of Brucies price is right! Epic fail

I was thinking the same thing. Lucky guy though.
#20 - MR_B
Yay for a happy story! That's what you call a birthday!
Its totally unbelievable. 80 Grand and 2 brand new cars worth $25000 or so, ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

Good grief.

On my 19th birthday i'd be over the moon with £500 banger to get me to college and back!
Staged anyone?
Wow :eye-poppi:eye-poppi
I wouldnt mind if that would happen to me
Quote from mcintyrej :Its totally unbelievable. 80 Grand and 2 brand new cars worth $25000 or so, ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

Good grief.

On my 19th birthday i'd be over the moon with £500 banger to get me to college and back!

Shame both those cars suck, epically. Only the puny V6 mustang? And what's that on the Dodge? 14 inch rims... yo.
Life is so fair.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG