The online racing simulator
It's nice to have something to cheer you up on a thursday evening....
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shame both those cars suck, epically. Only the puny V6 mustang? And what's that on the Dodge? 14 inch rims... yo.

Would you be moaning if you won them though? I wouldn't. I would just sell them and with the money I get from the cars I would buy a new one that is better.
Quote from mcintyrej :Its totally unbelievable. 80 Grand and 2 brand new cars worth $25000 or so, ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

Good grief.

On my 19th birthday i'd be over the moon with £500 banger to get me to college and back!

And the scooter
That my friend, is the deal breaker. Scooter FTW!
Quote from sam93 :Would you be moaning if you won them though? I wouldn't. I would just sell them and with the money I get from the cars I would buy a new one that is better.

I wouldn't moan if I won anything, but I'd sell them and buy a Roush Mustang

It even handles pretty well.
Holy sh*t what a lucky guy!
I wouldn't sell any of the cars, I would keep them for myself and just that.
I watched this video with a big smile on my face from the beginning till the end. Wow! I wish I had his luck everytime
Doh lol i read it wrong! i read luckiest guy and than worst 30 sec i was waiting at the end of the vid for a backspin, guy landing on his head breaking his neck
Quote from beefyman666 :Wheres the next story about his luck running out and he smashed his brand new cars up?

Yes because both cars are the "shit" versions.
I would want thbat for my bday to dam man

To bad i only get 50 euro's and thats it
i'd sell the cars get a mustang gt500kr and get the 20 inch rims and a kitt scanner
i dont think they should of gave him 2 cars, should of had something else like a Boat,

Wonder what hes actually done with it :o

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG