The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Anyone up for a BATRacer Winter LFS Season whilst IRL F1 has a break?

I'm in.
Quote from J@tko :Anyone up for a BATRacer Winter LFS Season whilst IRL F1 has a break?

Damn bloody buggery and blast. I had a feeling Rubens was gonna pull one out the bag at his home GP, so i took a punt and gave him Boredays seat. If i'd not swapped the team around i'd have moved up to 7th .

Anyway, congrats to all those who finished ahead of me, you god damn cheating FIA bum-boyz, enjoy yer stinky useless chavy, nazi style base-ball hats

Anyone wanna tell me what all this LFS BATracer, KY stuff is ? an english translation would be good...
Quote from Mazz4200 :Anyone wanna tell me what all this LFS BATracer, KY stuff is ? an english translation would be good...

http://batracer.com

It's a game where you control your player, in various racing series, changing your set, driving style e.t.c and try and win lots of championships.

LFS bit is where you can create a private game - we're planning to do one for LFS Players this winter.

KT = Kool Tools, which is where you pay money and get extra features in the game.

Carset choices - do we want a F1 carset (where the car makes alot of difference), or the new champcar one (where it doesnt make a difference) or I was thinking maybe A1?
Lets mix it up and go for tin tops.
I'm happy with anything, I'm a noob in most of these classes anyway, didn't enter a season for almost 2 years.
Actually, thinking about it, teaming up would probably be a good thing - meet new people e.t.c.

IMO the best for this would be:
BTCC
F1 97
F1 99
CCWS V2
Maybe BAT7 challenge.

People's preference from that list?
I'll be setting it up a little later tonight - BTCC my favourite too atm.

Shame you can't do LMES private games
Well done people , 14 of us in the top 100
This was my time at trying anything like this , great fun
Made watching F1 much more exciting .
Next year should be a bit easier now I know what's happening (and don't miss first race !!)

Would love to continue on with something similar ,but want to watch racin on TV(preferably live )

P.S. Where's my cap
BTCC for me too.
BTCC it is.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&33749

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "33749" into the box. The game password is "Scavier". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
Quote from J@tko :http://batracer.com

It's a game where you control your player, in various racing series, changing your set, driving style e.t.c and try and win lots of championships.

LFS bit is where you can create a private game - we're planning to do one for LFS Players this winter.

KT = Kool Tools, which is where you pay money and get extra features in the game.

Carset choices - do we want a F1 carset (where the car makes alot of difference), or the new champcar one (where it doesnt make a difference) or I was thinking maybe A1?

Thanks for the explanation, i understand now

Reminds me of that F1 Manager type game we had about a year ago, looks fun.
I just recieved email from Ray from the F1RaceManager.com and he said that they can send the caps directly to the top 6 players. I will send the PMs after this message but where and
who is Vitellus?

They haven't asked for the addresses yet so I'm not hurrying with them yet. But I'm all open to suggestions as to what to do with the 1 cap if vitellus remains unknown. Give it to seventh or arrange a lottery and give it one random player?

EDIT: and the winners are:
Vitellus racing - ???
Team Turbo - Turbo Dad
flashpointers - Noccy
220bpm Racing - HVS5b
LF1 - samjh
LOTUS F1 - tweaker

EDIT: Tweaker, you want to be able to recieve PMs (enable it or?) You are not ignoring me aren't you
My middle name is Random!
Or to me \o/ the coolest mexico!
I think our fellow Vitellus has been found. Mr. Heikoe on this forum he is. Grats for the win mate

I'll try keep you all posted what's going on
The situation is that the caps are still being made and will be ready in mid-december. I still haven't recieved the informations from tweaker I requested earlier so I'm still waiting a response from him.

Anyways, they are sending the caps directly to you all when they are done, I'll post more infos as I get
If Tweaker doesn't get in touch then you may as well send it to the 7th place guy, or maybe keep it for yourself for organising the whole thing to start with. You deserve something.

On a side note, are we supposed to know who this Mr Heikihoe is ?, is he famous or something ?
Mr heikihoe? Isn't that a bit rude?

No idea if he is famous, he just doesn't read the forums much I guess

Just in case, Vitellus is this guy, grats for winning our subleague!

As for the prizes, everything is ok now
Yeah.... the paparazzi are all over me these days, leave me alone!!!

(in paging back a few, I see why you contacted me on RSC, I indeed disable PMs and completely forgot)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG