The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperactive :Hmm... I'd really need a miracle to get back into the top 5 again... Buying kimi was so defenately wrong decision

I'm coming for you.

Less than 100 points behind. 5 races ago, it was 700.
Quote from Hyperactive :Is there even a motorsport that runs over christmas?

There are quite a few winter series, but none are popular enough for "manager-style" games.

A1GP, GP2 Asia, and some small FR and F3 winters series.
If Australia were any good at A1 then i would be tempted to watch.
Quote from Mustafur :If Australia were any good at A1 then i would be tempted to watch.

So true. Unfortunately all our best open-wheel drivers are in America (Will Power, Ryan Briscoe) or in V8 Supercars (James Courtney, Jason Bright).

We should get someone like Michael Caruso as the driver. Instead, we have Ian Dyk.
which proves A1 isn't big enough.
Bonus question is up. No need to even google it this time

We've got a very nice bonus question for the Singapore Grand Prix. You've got five days to answer it and win 2.500.000 euro.
You can submit your answer until Thursday, 11:59:59 (CET).

Good luck!

F1RaceManager.com - Crew.

http://www.F1RaceManager.com/
Quote from Hyperactive :Bonus question is up. No need to even google it this time

We've got a very nice bonus question for the Singapore Grand Prix. You've got five days to answer it and win 2.500.000 euro.
You can submit your answer until Thursday, 11:59:59 (CET).

Good luck!

F1RaceManager.com - Crew.

http://www.F1RaceManager.com/

At first I was baffled to how you could possibly not need to google it. Then I found out.
Looks like quite an interesting track by all accounts, and at night too. I can see a few shunts though.
Meh, changed Alonso for Kovalainen. Also forgot to place bets, I can see a bad result coming...
I'm sure the results will be quite awful to those who had both Ferrari drivers

Nice finnish for Robserg Bad for Masaa though. And Rbr... *sigh*
It's hard to guess where you will land but I think I will be getting again closer to the top 10 or maybe even be in them when it gets updated.

My drivers finished 4th and 5th. I have Ferrari and McLaren as chassis and engine but I guess almost everybody does by now.
Still got 3rd place atm, but I will definitely drop down again with both raikonnen and trulli in my team.

Just hope i earned enough cash to upgrade something before the japanese race.
Raikkonen again :slap:

I'm falling down week by week
Quote from Hyperactive :I'm sure the results will be quite awful to those who had both Ferrari drivers

Nice finnish for Robserg Bad for Masaa though. And Rbr... *sigh*

Hi.

2nd highest result of our subleague, I'm quite pleased.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hi.

2nd highest result of our subleague, I'm quite pleased.

There must be a delete button somewhere...

EDIT: the 6th place is still for taken for at least 5 people as I see it. As I said earlier, the top 6 wins an F1 cap so you want to be in the top 6
Quote from de Souza :Meh, changed Alonso for Kovalainen. Also forgot to place bets, I can see a bad result coming...

Wasn't that bad actually, 682 points and 2 places up. I wish I had started at the begining...

Zeug is on fire :smash3d:
Ouch! Slid down to 5th after one of the lowest-scoring GPs.

Fumbling Ferraris, Mediocre McLarens, and the upgrade from Bourdais to Webber! :doh: At least Vettel did alright.

Now, Japan....
Yet another week with no movement! Still, better than dropping I guess.
And of course most of my bets were way off - I had Massa as the pole sitter (because of the track's similarities with Monaco - see, I do thinking sometimes!) but that was about it.

I've got some good but risky ideas for upgrades for the next race, but I don't know if I want to take such a gamble. The numbers say yes, but my brain says no
Woah, completely forgot about this.

Thought i was in for a terrible result, but looks like my nearest competitors were just as bad as me. Still in 6th place

Anyone know who this Vitellus Racing is ? He seemed to appear from nowhere and he's not even listed on the first page of this thread would be good to know who it is we're gonna beat up at the end of the season
Bonus Question is up.

Answer is very obvious if you wikipedia it. There's kinda no competition
I'm torn between upgrading Trulli to Massa or Kubica.
Heart says Kubica, but with Ferrari having what seems to be the quickest car enlisting both their drivers could ensure a maximum pointshaul....or it could ensure maximum falure.

Hmmm
What does the question mean exactly? Fastest in qualify? Fastest in race? Or both combined? aaarRrrrhghghHG :F
Finally, one I already knew.

Too bad they stopped giving a point for fastest lap. They really ought to.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG