The online racing simulator
Quote from wark :I think this is the point in the season when most of us do... save up

And the point in the season for those who had been saving up since the beginning to catch up!
And what are the people doing who didn't save up but also didn't score many points?
Quote from zeugnimod :And what are the people doing who didn't save up but also didn't score many points?

Nothing

How do you exactly save up, becuase if you don't spend all your money your not going to earn as much and when you sell stuff its the same price as what you get it for, so im a little confused.
Quote from Mustafur :How do you exactly save up, becuase if you don't spend all your money your not going to earn as much and when you sell stuff its the same price as what you get it for, so im a little confused.

I'm keeping the same team I used at Monaco, didn't spent anything

So if things go fine I'll have about 30 Millions next week to go for a better driver a think
Quote from Mustafur :How do you exactly save up

When you have lots of money but can't afford anything that would actually improve your team... yet.
I think I'm facing the best result of the season

BMW fuel (1st, 2nd), Toyota chassis (4th, 6th), Honda engine and both drivers (7th, 11th)
Signed up last week, didnt do too bad first race, gained 468 points.
Well, my stupidity with this race did cost me few millions. I simply forgot to make any changes, forgot to make bets and forgot to answer that question :doh:.

Still, not too shabby points though
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, my stupidity with this race did cost me few millions. I simply forgot to make any changes, forgot to make bets and forgot to answer that question :doh:.

Only one worse than me I also forgot the bets and to make any changes.
Rofl same here! no bets, no answer no changes
woohoo. We all suck!
Wahey - nice result for me, Barichello, Button, RBR, STR and Williams
Hamilton ruined my race...

Ferrari engine Williams chassis...
Quote from Paranoid Android :Hamilton ruined my race...

Ferrari engine Williams chassis...

:something

All bow to the master! I'm owning you all :icon23:

And I must think what to do with my 30 Millions... maybe upgrading to Kovalainen... maybe moving to Ferrari chassis

Keep working, we are doing it quite well on the overall ranking
That was totally karma biting Räikkönen in the ass for doing the same to Sutil...
My team didnt do so bad, I gained 3 positions now I'm 18th!, the problem is that I don't have money
I joined.
I'm quite impressed I only lost 2 places that race - stupid Hamilton. If he can't watch both cars in front AND traffic lights he shouldn't be driving
Finally climbed back up to 6th.

I'm trying to make up my mind whether to change from Button to Vettel or not. Button's form has been pretty poor lately, while Vettel has been shining.

Perhaps I'll wait until after the French GP.

Quote from RocksGt :And I must think what to do with my 30 Millions... maybe upgrading to Kovalainen... maybe moving to Ferrari chassis

I'd go for a chassis upgrade, if I were you.

A single driver can be punted out of a race, or finish badly. If you upgrade your chassis, you can mitigate bad luck between two drivers.
Quote from samjh :I'd go for a chassis upgrade, if I were you.

A single driver can be punted out of a race, or finish badly. If you upgrade your chassis, you can mitigate bad luck between two drivers.

I was thinking the same and for now Barrichello are not doing it bad... thanks for the advice
There still isn't that sub-league comparison web page, wonder who gets the caps as our league is doing quite fine imho :/
Count me in as well with the Profesorii F1 team
Quote from Hyperactive :There still isn't that sub-league comparison web page, wonder who gets the caps as our league is doing quite fine imho :/

10 of the first 50 in the overall ranking are from our subleague... I think we're doing it quite well
Bonus question time again folks

ps - easier one this time...........

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG