The online racing simulator
Sounds like a crazy plan! Count me in.

I just made some major changes and my team is probably sweeter than it's been all season. Now if I can get the bonus question I might be able to make a better choice for fuel or 2nd driver.
That was scary, but I liked it
Quote from mcintyrej :Go all out for one team or drivers for the last race, thats what I'm doing.

I was thinking about that too Could go Ferrari everything for Brazil if I wished.....

But then again, might be safer sticking with the spread and maintaining my 4th place .There's too much ground to make up on Flashpointers, and only 100 points or so back to 5th.......
I went up 0 places agian for the 3rd race in a row, but to be fair when i first got to 30th position there was a 800points gap to 31st.

Now there is only a 300 points gap to 22nd which would be the best postion i could hope for without being unrealistic.

But Remember i started on the 4th round.

My Average points haul is around 600(that or higher) so add 600 x 3 and im 4th haha.
im not making any conclusions on my set up untill final practice..
I wasted all mah moneyz on ferrariz hopez \o/ and kept hatemelol becauze I think Raikoanen will freez down againz!

What?
Well I advanced three positions in the last race (54th now) and from what I can see, I will probably advance another 4 positions in the next race.
I don't remember the older photos in the main page of the website to know if it's normal, but shouldn't it have a photo of São Paulo/Interlagos instead of Rio de Janeiro?

I couldn't care less as well, it's just that I have nothing better to do.
Easy. That was a great race, especially because the rain god Schumacher spun.

Did they even realize that you can just click somewhere on the video and the youtube page with it opens where you can see the answer in the title?
Quote from Tweak589 :this was not in 2003.

roffelz.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did they even realize that you can just click somewhere on the video and the youtube page with it opens where you can see the answer in the title?

First thing I did as soon as I saw it was a youtube vid.
1. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(762)"]Vitellus racing[/url]11,408 - 810[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(762)"]KOV HAM McL McL Mob[/url]
2. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(1018)"]Team Turbo[/url]11,058 - 967[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(1018)"]MAS HAM McL Fer Ptn[/url]
3. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(899)"]flashpointers[/url]10,967 - 971[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(899)"]MAS RAI McL McL She[/url]
4. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(794)"]220bpm Racing[/url]10,765 - 939[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(794)"]VET HAM Fer McL She[/url]
5. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(670)"]LF1[/url]10,735 - 982[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(670)"]ALO VET McL Fer Elf[/url]
6. [url="javascript:GetUserInfo(651)"]LOTUS F1[/url]10,732 - 1,111[url="javascript:GetUserInfo(651)"]MAS VET Fer Fer She[/url]

Big congratz to Vitellus Racing on taking the subleague victory and a healthy 6th place overall. Well played mate

Seeing as how we also won the sub-league competition, caps all round to the top 6 above as well

Really enjoyed that game, fair added a bit of extra spice to the season. Next year I'm out for victory!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry::ouch:

Not in the top 10 by 20 f***ing points. :gnasher:
Yay, 5th!

And we won the subleague competition too.

(Wow, Lotus F1 trailed me by 3 points. :schwitz
Great job everyone! I'll post info about the caps as soon as I hear anything. I'll try to organize it so that the caps would be directly sent to the top 6 players so I might need your adresses for that but more on that laters

Grats for the winners
Finished 34th. Next time I start since the first race!

That was pretty fun, congrats to the winners! And congrats to us!
Kovalainen was such a disappointing choice for me. Better skill choosing the podium finishers next season I guess
Holy crap, i gained 7 postions in the last race lol, 23rd and i started in spain, now if only i had of started at the begining...
Not many points for me - they should do a bonus at the end for who chose the team that got the WDC! I had Mclaren Chassis, Fuel, Engine and then Davidson (lol!) and Kimi.

Wonder how many points I got.
They should also do something with the left over money. I had 8.5M credits left unused

What about suggested improvements for next year?

- bonus for fastest lap in qualifying
- bonus for fastest race lap
- unused credits for points

others?
Quote from HVS5b :They should also do something with the left over money. I had 8.5M credits left unused

What about suggested improvements for next year?

- bonus for fastest lap in qualifying
- bonus for fastest race lap
- unused credits for points

others?

Essentially you get money per points so the money has already been take into account . It wouldn't make sense to first get money per points and then be able to buy more points with that money
Quote from HVS5b :They should also do something with the left over money. I had 8.5M credits left unused

That's nothing. I have 16,7.

Was a fun game and much better than the one we did last season. I say we should stick with this one.
Hamilton ftw
Quote from Hyperactive :Essentially you get money per points so the money has already been take into account . It wouldn't make sense to first get money per points and then be able to buy more points with that money

Aye, fair point. It just really stuck in my throat having a number of millions left, especially after many times during the season only being a couple of hundred K points short of the next good upgrade

Quote from zeugnimod :That's nothing. I have 16,7.

Ouch Mind you, including the final race money I'm left with 19.5 But only 8.5 left unspent before the last race.

Quote from zeugnimod :Was a fun game and much better than the one we did last season. I say we should stick with this one.

Didn't do last years, but agree sticking with this one. Worked well
Anyone up for a BATRacer Winter LFS Season whilst IRL F1 has a break?

I'm willing to create the game, or someone who actually has KT can

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG