The online racing simulator
Quote from andybarsblade :Its the fact that there is already RACIST SELECTION BY EMPOLYERS! but its not seen as racist because its against British people! ARE YOU BLIND?

Still, the BNP wont fix that.
Quote from 5haz :Your reliance on personal insults makes me think your running out of points to support your cause.

No I will not go away, I will stay here, being flippant, sarcastic and a general **** until you are reduced to giving up, I am more than happy to do so.

God darnit, you got me. I have plently of points to "support my cause", but I feel there's no point sharing them since you are hell bent on assuming I'm racist.

Quote :I have billions of brain cells, so do you, you cannot label people stupid just because they don't agree with you.

Oh my ****ing god, what a hypocrite. And here I am thinking you were labeling me a racist all along!

By the way, I labeled you stupid because you cannot differentiate between your and you're, which is basic English.
sorry getting rid of the target wont get rid of employer trying to reach them?
Quote from andybarsblade :Its the fact that there is already RACIST SELECTION BY EMPOLYERS! but its not seen as racist because its against British people! ARE YOU BLIND?

Wasn't there someone in here whining for proof to back up statements earlier? What was his name again?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :God darnit, you got me. I have plently of points to "support my cause", but I feel there's no point sharing them since you are hell bent on assuming I'm racist..

Oh c'mon, show me your points, or else your're lieing! I've heard that excuse before. If you showed me any evidence I might actually have no started branding you a racist in the first place.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh my ****ing god, what a hypocrite. And here I am thinking you were labeling me a racist all along!

By the way, I labeled you stupid because you cannot differentiate between your and you're, which is basic English.

As already stated, yes I am stupid, in your eyes, but you'RE a racist, so I don't care.

Bit of a difference, when you label me, its a definate lie, when I label you, it is the truth and nothing but.

Ok ok I just threw that bit in to wind young angry man up.
I voted BNP at the last local election, because i agree with more things that they say than an other party, so i guess i am a racist

Oh, and Bladerunner for PM by the way, if he's on the list next time, i'm ticking his box
Quote from wien :Wasn't there someone in here whining for proof to back up statements earlier? What was his name again?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I dont need to make things up. Unlike some.
Quote from GFresh :I voted BNP at the last local election, because i agree with more things that they say than an other party, so i guess i am a racist

Oh, and Bladerunner for PM by the way, if he's on the list next time, i'm ticking his box

Mislead perhaps, its a slippery slope, they start off seeming fairly ok but then their policies will get increasingly racist, like Germany after 1933.

I'm enjoying branding S14 a racist regardless, because it obviously winds him up big time.
ok 5haz i think your a total twat and i will continue calling you a total twat because i think it will wind you up
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If an English person went to their country, do they HAVE to build churches and stuff for us? Hell ****ing no.

"We" aren't building them, "they" are.

Quote from Bladerunner :If voting for the BNP means that I dont have to watch MY TAXES being handed out to wasters that have never done ANYTHING for this country, then can I vote twice please?

They are also available in white - known as chavs. The BNP are actually quite left wing on social policies, providing those who recieve the benefits of the welfare state are - you've guessed it - "white British".

Quote :I have a major immigration centre virtually on my doorstep...anyone heard of Campsfield House?..the majority of the "guests" there are FAILED asylum seekers that are there waiting for their 4th or 5th appeal...at OUR expense..and all they do is riot, set fire to the place, and generally be a PITA.
If they fail to get asylum, put them on the first bloody plane out of here, and stop wasting MY money!

Alternative : Have an amnesty for illegals, let them get a job and contribute to society. And sort out the system for refugees so that they don't wait their on their arse whilst the Home Office have the stuff in their in-tray. Recommended viewing : Fame Asylum (have a look for it on t'internet).

Bladey : Let PC abhorrance be P. Let racism abhorrance be R. R=P.

Quote from tombarlin :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6572897.stm
thats the anti bnp bbc aswell

That article doesn't even mention the BNP.

Quote from GFresh :Oh, and Bladerunner for PM by the way, if he's on the list next time, i'm ticking his box

I genuinely hope you do tick it ... it would be a spoilt ballot

Two things : firstly, I think there is a link between attitude to the BNP and ability to use the English language.

Secondly, just a bit of pot-stirring. Linkage. (I'm surprised about the Greens being top of this, but otherwise it seems plausible)
Quote from 5haz :Mislead perhaps, its a slippery slope, they start off seeming fairly ok but then their policies will get increasingly racist, like Germany after 1933.

I'm enjoying branding S14 a racist regardless, because it obviously winds him up big time.

You still havent answered my question.
Quote from andybarsblade :I bet you would'nt feel the same if your dad was a unempolyed plumber about to lose his home because said eastern european person had took his job and sent all the money back to another country.

Can I ask: Do you spend all your money in the UK? Do you buy clothes made by cheap labour in the far east? Or electronics? Or... well, anything?

You - like many self-righteous Brits - want to take all the benefits of living in a free market economy and be immune to any of the adverse effects. The fact is if a British worker overvalues his services then he will be replaced by someone who is willing to do the job for a better price. If you're totally against that sort of thing, stop shopping at supermarkets.

Quote from tombarlin :So in WW2 the UK's actions were mearly a act of slavery and imperialism. I mean it kinda funny but i saw it completely different.

World War 2 didn't make our country a superpower, in fact it bankrupted us. Britain's economic status was in decline following the first world war and the second one finished us off. We made our money taking it by force from other countries.

You also might like to bear in mind who fought alongside us in WW2. Statistically the most effective fighter squadron in the Battle of Britain was made up of Polish pilots who escaped their country after its occupation and came to fight to defend ours.

Now can I ask you: Given that you're so proud of the Brits who fought against the rise of fascism in Europe, why are you now proudly defending a group who have the same intentions?
Quote from 5haz :Oh c'mon, show me your points, or else your're lieing! I've heard that excuse before. If you showed me any evidence I might actually have no started branding you a racist in the first place.

As already stated, yes I am stupid, in your eyes, but you'RE a racist, so I don't care.

Bit of a difference, when you label me, its a definate lie, when I label you, it is the truth and nothing but.

Ok ok I just threw that bit in to wind young angry man up.

I've shown you all my points. You don't listen.

Brand me what you want, I don't care anymore.

You label me, I label you. Irrespective of what we label each other, it's both untrue and unjustified (at least in my case ) statements to make.

Go talk to the wall for a bit.

And he still can't get your/you're correct. I just threw that in to wind him up ;]
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from tombarlin :thats the anti bnp bbc aswell

Doesn't say anything about it actually happening. Just that some people would like it to happen.

The argument used by one of these people makes sense though. Someone with an Asian background that has grown up in that culture would be better suited than a "brit" in a borough with predominately Asian inhabitants. That "inside information" would definitely be valuable to a police officer. That's not about race at all though, it's about qualifications.
Quote from tombarlin :ok 5haz i think your a total twat and i will continue calling you a total twat because i think it will wind you up

Trouble is, it wont, I have dished it out today, so I should be prepared to take it back.

You may think of me as a twat, but in the real world I have friends (incredibly) and family that like me, so I shouldn't be troubled by a few anonymous people on teh internets.

Oh and I'm perfectly happy with the fact I'm not a closet racist.
Quote from duke_toaster :"We" aren't building them, "they" are.

Ohhhh yes what great investors in bulidings they are .............. moving into communitys driving everyone out then converting old churches or using council hand outs. Just another gem for you in my home city of derby every muslim family who loses a loved one gets £1100 towards the cost of burying them from the council how nice of them.
Quote from The Moose :Lets make this a simple question.

Would you be happy for a known racist and holocaust denier to be the leader of our country?

Supporting that idea, whether you perceive yourself as racist or not, is surely completely unacceptable in any civilised persons mind.

Happy because it would have been the will of the people. If, as its said to be, this country is a democracy then such an end result should be tolerated as it is what the people wanted.

If that means most people in this country aren't "civilised" then so be it - the BNP does not create uncivilised people, it merely gives them a party to vote for - Labour will be the ones to blame if the BNP get in.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Can I ask: Do you spend all your money in the UK? Do you buy clothes made by cheap labour in the far east? Or electronics? Or... well, anything?

You - like many self-righteous Brits - want to take all the benefits of living in a free market economy and be immune to any of the adverse effects. The fact is if a British worker overvalues his services then he will be replaced by someone who is willing to do the job for a better price. If you're totally against that sort of thing, stop shopping at supermarkets.

And filling the country full of 3rd world unskilled spongers will help this situation how?
@^

While not all unskilled, the ones that are will work for 1/3 the money as us because they send most of that money back to their home countries, where it is worth 4 or 5 times what it's worth here.

There's a difference between being overly patriotic and wanting to preserve a bit of what makes Britain... Britain, really. <To Kev>
Quote from andybarsblade :And filling the country full of 3rd world unskilled spongers will help this situation how?

Ignorance, you can't learn it.
S14 thinks that I care that I'm added to his ignore list, tragic.

Good, I was getting rather sick of talking to a brick wall, first he said that he couldn't be bothered to show me his evidence, and then said that he had done so, contradiction?

EDIT: Its a bit of a shame that he denied me the right to wind him up.

The bottom line is, the BNP are known racists and no matter which way you try to get around it, if you support the BNP your are supporting racists.

I dont think there is any way you can deny that.

Quote from andybarsblade :And filling the country full of 3rd world unskilled spongers will help this situation how?

Those are the words of a racist, and im not even pulling someone's leg this time!

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG