The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :If voting for the BNP means that I dont have to watch MY TAXES being handed out to wasters that have never done ANYTHING for this country, then can I vote twice please?
I have a major immigration centre virtually on my doorstep...anyone heard of Campsfield House?..the majority of the "guests" there are FAILED asylum seekers that are there waiting for their 4th or 5th appeal...at OUR expense..and all they do is riot, set fire to the place, and generally be a PITA.
If they fail to get asylum, put them on the first bloody plane out of here, and stop wasting MY money!

Agreed. Along with Tristan. What we need is a party that can stamp out the anti-racism we have now. It's racist towards us, those accused of being racist. Have you ever heard of a foreigner being accused of racism?

I'm not going to say too much about the BNP, as I don't know much about them, and I'm not going to make myself look like a tool like some people have already done in this thread. But I see no problem with 90% of the ideas that have been accredited to them in this thread. Even the policy of rewards for foreigners moving home. I see no problem with that, they have the option to stay or go. I'm completely against forcing immigrants who work hard and obey the law to move, as nowadays they're pretty much the backbone of society anyway
Quote from 5haz :No no, thats what their spin-doctors want you to think, in reality they secretly want White supremacy.

No no no thats what you "THINK" its in black and white on the manifesto read it - think - post .............or just read it and think dont post as all that comes from your simple mind is pointless spam.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No thanks, can't take it I can actually put forward a reasoned argument?

Support =/= Being a racist. Read last 2 pages

First class in being a **** as well

'Chea, I have a racist? Or did you mean "You're".

Maybe if you actually had the grammatical aptitude to back up your ideas, you'd probbably look much less of a fool in my eyes.

<Goes racing>

Kev, I get your point but Terrorist activities on a large scale can't be compared.

Yeah I am a ****...

In the eyes of a racist. So that does'nt make me lose too much sleep.

Grammatical aptitude, all I've seen from your are a series of swearwords.

I made a spelling mistake, get over it, I know things like spelling tests are still very important to you in Year 2, but its the argument that counts, not the spelling, you dont get marks off for making spelling mistakes in a History exam for example.

If you pay money to someone you are effectively helping them achieve their aims, of making this country racist, and so proves you are in support of racism.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Agreed. Along with Tristan. What we need is a party that can stamp out the anti-racism we have now. It's racist towards us, those accused of being racist. Have you ever heard of a foreigner being accused of racism?

BNP are not the answer to this.
Quote from tristancliffe :1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain. Sounds awesome

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private. Sounds awesome

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees. Sounds awesome

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations. Sounds awesome

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences. Sounds awesome

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them. Sounds awesome

Quote from tristancliffe :I don't hate people based on the colour of their skin. But I wish they'd go back to their countries. That's not racist. The colour of skin has nothing to do with it, it's the fact they ran away from their country for whatever reason to sponge off our system. Sure, plenty are here legally, work, pay taxes, contribute and integrate into British society. But many MANY don't. And they should 'get orf mai laand'. Along with the ones that work hard, avoid taxes, and keep within their tight immigrant mini-societies.

So the perfectly legal imigrants who have now settled down and had a carrer and have done no wrong, you would get rid of them to, because thats what you basically agreed to? And as for imigrants not paying taxes.....shock horror so do the white people, shall we get rid of them too becuase otherwise you chosing on basis of colour.

Quote from tombarlin :i dont think theirs anything malicious stated in the bnp manifesto. I think its a very valid point that atm the country is trying so hard to not be racist against "ethnic minorities" that in actual fact we are now racist agaisnt the actual 100% british people.

Can any of you anti bnp lot honestly tell me that this country isnt a absolute disgrace to the people who many many years ago made it the great "superpower" it was and that labour, lid dems or conservatives will do anything more than throw money down the toilet.

define British, and how do we judge. Should they be of white decent, or should we judge on who can pull a flip knife out the quickest....tell you what read a book from a former German Leader you might get some idea.

Quote from Bladerunner :If voting for the BNP means that I dont have to watch MY TAXES being handed out to wasters that have never done ANYTHING for this country, then can I vote twice please?
I have a major immigration centre virtually on my doorstep...anyone heard of Campsfield House?..the majority of the "guests" there are FAILED asylum seekers that are there waiting for their 4th or 5th appeal...at OUR expense..and all they do is riot, set fire to the place, and generally be a PITA.
If they fail to get asylum, put them on the first bloody plane out of here, and stop wasting MY money!

I hope you include the white people as well in that, or are they aloud to scrounge od the dole.

I accept that the governement need to get the issue of Imigration and sort it out ASAP, but it does not mean I shall be voting for the BNP, and I'm not saying that others should'nt, just mind to weigh up the pros and cons of the party before voting, and if you can vote for a clearly questinable party then fair do's...

..I will be watching UK burn from a safe distance, anywhere else but here.
Quote :Even the policy of rewards for foreigners moving home. I see no problem with that, they have the option to stay or go.

Isn't offering people money to go back to where they came from when they paid money to be where they are now- kindof a waste of money?
Quote from 5haz :
BNP are not the answer to this.

What and the Lib/Lab/Con are! errrrr Rofl

I see you live in London tell me, How many teenages have been shot/stabbed to death this year in that glorious city?
Quote from andybarsblade :No no no thats what you "THINK" its in black and white on the manifesto read it - think - post .............or just read it and think dont post as all that comes from your simple mind is pointless spam.

I has a simple mind, luckily someone drummed into my head at a young age that defeing and liking the idea of people that hate other people because of what they are, not what they do is not a good way to go.

I'll go off to play with my toys in the sand now.

Quote from andybarsblade :What and the Lib/Lab/Con are! errrrr Rofl

I see you live in London tell me, How many teenages have been shot/stabbed to death this year in that glorious city?

Most of them (with some very sad exceptions of course) were involved in gang culture, and upset someone they really should'nt have upset.

The fact is you don't see gangs of black only people stalkintg the streets like many papers would like you to think, amazingly, white people commit crime also.

I would much rather vote for one of the other parties, if i meant that my friends that are black would not be deported or persecuted.

Ideally, I would run the country my way if I could, where anyone on this rock would be labelled 'English' and nothing else, and that I would put my efforts into peacefully improving the countries that immigrants come from, and so giving them no reason to flee their own country.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
I hope you include the white people as well in that, or are they aloud to scrounge od the dole.

Notice that I used the term "WASTERS WHO HAVENT DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS COUNTRY"..I did NOT specify 'Black' wasters. 'yellow' wasters, 'pink' wasters or even 'green' wasters...I dont give two sh*ts WHAT colour they are, unless they have a legitimate reason (ie, other than being a lazy tw*t) for not working, get a job or starve.

(btw, Yes, I DO have a pair of levis, a pair of DM's, and my preferred haircut is a "number 2"...so I suppose my middle name is Adolf??)
Quote from 5haz :Yeah I am a ****...

In the eyes of a racist. So that does'nt make me lose too much sleep.

Grammatical aptitude, all I've seen from your are a series of swearwords.

I made a spelling mistake, get over it, I know things like spelling tests are still very important to you in Year 2, but its the argument that counts, not the spelling, you dont get marks off for making spelling mistakes in a History exam for example.

If you pay money to someone you are effectively helping them achieve their aims, of making this country racist, and so proves you are in support of racism.

If you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're", I hardly think you have the braincells to talk about such sensitive issues.

If you pay money you show your support. That in itself doesn't make you a racist. Now go away.

What dont you agree with about Tristans statment? If you went for a job and scored higher than another person in the interveiw but he/she got the job because their an ethnic minority would you think that is fair?!!!!!!!!!!!
define British, and how do we judge. Should they be of white decent, or should we judge on who can pull a flip knife out the quickest....tell you what read a book from a former German Leader you might get some idea.

At what point of what i typed did i mention skin colour... never you did. British erm a british citizen you know able to hold a UK passport etc.

IDIOT
Quote from Bladerunner :Notice that I used the term "WASTERS WHO HAVENT DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS COUNTRY"..I did NOT specify 'Black' wasters. 'yellow' wasters, 'pink' wasters or even 'green' wasters...I dont give two sh*ts WHAT colour they are, unless they have a legitimate reason (ie, other than being a lazy tw*t) for not working, get a job or starve.

Fair enough, the problem is that the BNP don't. So how is voting them going to solve the issue?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm sure they do. Do they involve violence against people who have the wrong colour skin or belong to the wrong religion or like to shag people of the wrong gender? No.

No, it involves victimisation against and treating those members of a legal political party like they are sub-human, while ****ing the country up for almost everyone (including of course the minorities) - except the Righteous and those who play along with them.
Quote from andybarsblade :Who complained to the police and had Mr Griffin arrested?

The Lib Dem MP Alex Carlisle. And your point is what exactly? He was rightly reported for it and found guilty.

This discussion is absolutely pointless. No one is going to change the minds of us that do (and have done for many years) find the BNP to be an abhorrent excuse for a "political party" and it seems a lot of those that seek to defend them are completely ignorant as to the history of the BNP and many of its prominent members, and have been suckered in by their apparently watered down policy approach which was the only way they could get more support.

I'm not falling for it. More fool you if you are.
Quote from andybarsblade :What dont you agree with about Tristans statment? If you went for a job and scored higher than another person in the interveiw but he/she got the job because their an ethnic minority would you think that is fair?!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the fact that you are willing to take away a law which stops racist selection by employers....how can that be a positive thing.

Quote from andybarsblade :Says who? more rumours and guess work.

Have you actually read the manifesto and understood how they would go about acheiving thier aims.
Quote from The Moose :The Lib Dem MP Alex Carlisle. And your point is what exactly?

And only him.......
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're", I hardly think you have the braincells to talk about such sensitive issues.

If you pay money you show your support. That in itself doesn't make you a racist. Now go away.

Your reliance on personal insults makes me think your running out of points to support your cause.

No I will not go away, I will stay here, being flippant, sarcastic and a general **** until you are reduced to giving up, I am more than happy to do so.

I have billions of brain cells, so do you, you cannot label people stupid just because they don't agree with you.

Sigh, must you be so pedantic, have mercy on me great genius.

Quote from andybarsblade :And only him.......

He is a political representitive of the people.

I can name a few people here that would happily do the same as he did, me included.
Quote from andybarsblade :What dont you agree with about Tristans statment? If you went for a job and scored higher than another person in the interveiw but he/she got the job because their an ethnic minority would you think that is fair?!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea is to stop people from employing less qualified and able people because of their ethnic origins. For example, if you had to decide who got the job, an over qualified black Polish man, or your mate Dave Smith who has less qualifications, then I can guess who you would choose. Personally I would rather pay a Polish person who is working to support their family, than a white English man working so they can have more money for weed and going out drinking.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Its the fact that you are willing to take away a law which stops racist selection by employers....how can that be a positive thing.

Its the fact that there is already RACIST SELECTION BY EMPOLYERS! but its not seen as racist because its against British people! ARE YOU BLIND?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Its the fact that you are willing to take away a law which stops racist selection by employers....how can that be a positive thing.

Are you fuking kidding me.. the current government sets targets to employ a certian number of people from different origins.

OH and i forgot to add in my other post about the plumber dont come crying to me when your cheap as chips plumber fuks up and floods your house because he never passed any corse he simply paid someone to pass him
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The idea is to stop people from employing less qualified and able people because of their ethnic origins. For example, if you had to decide who got the job, an over qualified black Polish man, or your mate Dave Smith who has less qualifications, then I can guess who you would choose. Personally I would rather pay a Polish person who is working to support their family, than a white English man working so they can have more money for weed and going out drinking.

Sadly its the other way round.
Reading through these various threads, it seems that the majority are fed up with so-called "Political Correctness" no matter which side of the fence you happen to be on.
I agree with a lot of the human rights act, that is to say, the right to privacy, the right to freedom of speech, the right to work, the right to walk the streets in safety....
It does seem ironic that the BNP invokes the HRA when they actively seek to repeal it IF they ever got to power, but maybe they will replace it with something better.

I can imagine one thing cropping up though....

"Immigrants that commit crimes will be deported"

......followed closely by another new law: "It will be a criminal offence to be black"

Have you actually read the manifesto and understood how they would go about acheiving thier aims.

Taking away that law would simply be reversing andybarsblade's proposed situation.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG