The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 21st Week "Outta control'"

This weeks theme is... "Outta control"

Rules: (made by Furiously-Fast, these will not be changed)

"Make an edit of cars loosing all sense of grip"

Cars: Any
Track: Any

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition. Please suggest a theme for next week, incase you are the competition winner

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Please enter as follows:

Quote :
Final entry
[pic]
Your idea for next week's theme

All entrants to post between Monday 17th November and 23:59 GMT on Friday 21st November.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
im gonna participate and fail
#3 - ___
am i alloud to enter this one to?
Everyone can participate.

One fail would be if you won The winner is __
#6 - !RAM!
#9 - G!NhO
Topic fail, too. The crash already ended so the cars aren't "outta control" anymore.
Final Entry
FINAL ENTRY

DK_USA

Hope I even get 10 votes this time, Thanks To Everyone who has voted for me before!!!!

My Theme would be for you to create a picture of any car except the single seaters, Doing a wheelie on either Drag track.

Attached images
Preview.jpg
Hi-Res.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :

Please enter as follows:

Quote :
Final entry
[pic]
Your idea for next week's theme

Seems that nobody can read
#13 - ___
Quote from JO53PHS :Seems that nobody can read

lol, i epic fail at that part from last weeks rofl
Final Entry

High Res
For the next contest, supply a screenshot that everyone has to edit. The best edit of that same screenshot wins.
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
Quote from Deejayyaj :FINAL ENTRY

Preview:

If ever this entry wins, next photomode is: Take a screenshot of two cars taking off the start line of a drag strip with tyre smokes, Any cars except FOX, FO8, BF1. thanks
Good luck

why don't you turn the AA and the AF on???
FINAL ENTRY

Preview:

If ever this entry wins, next photomode is: Take a screenshot of two cars taking off the start line of a drag strip with tyre smokes, Any cars except FOX, FO8, BF1, FBM. thanks
Good luck
Quote from tikshow :why don't you turn the AA and the AF on???

AA and the AF on??? sorry i dont use web abbreviations that often
in graphics menu in lfs, it makes lfs look smoother

your picture is rather low res
Oh if its the ingame setting, I only use half of the setting, coz im having a prob that time with a low FPS. Well ill just cross my fingers to that entry
I think low FPS are not the problem with taking screenshots... just pause the game in the right moment, set up the best graphics and then take the screenie
Joe, thing with getting people to post their idea for next week's comp already is that some people may vote for someone because they like next week's theme, rather than because it's a good edit...?
thread fail or wtf happened? my comment posted earlier then the quote post how the hell?
Quote from Minimaxman :Joe, thing with getting people to post their idea for next week's comp already is that some people may vote for someone because they like next week's theme, rather than because it's a good edit...?

Actually that's a very good point. I'll stick with this way this week and if some completely shoddy edit with a good idea wins, then we'll know why .

Next week I might ask anyone who enters to PM me with their suggestion... and bug them all week if they don't send one

Quote from tikshow :thread fail or wtf happened? my comment posted earlier then the quote post how the hell?

He deleted his original entry and re-posted with a new one
FINAL ENTRY

Here's my contribution to this week.
My suggestion for next theme are "After Race", where you freely can take a pic of whatever after the race has finished.
Attached images
outtacontrolsmall.jpg
lfs_00000020.jpg
My picture:

1024x768

My idea for next week is: Post something in LFS which has nothing to do with racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG