The online racing simulator
xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
We are triying to help you.
As said above:
TRY MAKING YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION BETTER.
You are making it worse for yourself.
#77 - Gunn
Quote from Vinnylegends :We are triying to help you.
As said above:

He's already answered that post mate, he has understood that issue now.

Quote from marakol :yes i get it

He's making nothing worse for himself.

If people continue to put shit on the guy they can take a week off from the forum.
What a dreadful reception some members have given this poor guy.
Quote from marakol :i feel i must go away from game

No, stay here.

Don't worry about most of the answers here. People have a bad life, and they just appreciate the few moments in which they can feel superior : aka when someone speaks a worse english than theirs.

I, as well as others, appreciate your attempts, and I bet it is not easy since you did not learn english at school !

I think you also need a better connection, but don't give up the game just for this

Good luck ! And you are not a dumbass, you have more balls than many more people here, to stand up against of crowd of laughing cows even if your speech is not clear.
Quote from Gunn :What a dreadful reception some members have given this poor guy.

Agreed. It's absolutely appalling the way some people feel the need to make fun of someone who is genuinely trying his best to make himself understood in order to get help with a problem he has. Some of you really need to step back and take a look at what a horrible person you are. If I were a mod I'd have deleted about 90% of the posts in this thread. And maybe handed out an infraction or two, to make sure the message went through.

Props to the few people who actually tried to help marakol in a patient and friendly manner.
For a person who has never studied English his language skills are remarkable. His grasp of the language is as good as some of the native speakers on this forum. Granted he got win and wing mixed up but who among you have never made a mistake?

Before you make fun of someone trying to speak your language be sure to be fluent in his.
Quote from March Hare :Before you make fun of someone trying to speak your language be sure to be fluent in his.

I'd change this to "... to be fluent in your own." - at least to a degree that foreign speakers don't recognize you're not.
Dont understand me wrong guys, Im not triying to make things worse..
Its just this is the way i talk, And sometimes peepz dont understand meee....
Quote from Vinnylegends :We are triying to help you.
As said above:

you very stupid man. i hav many help i no need more
Quote from marakol :you very stupid man. i hav many help i no need more

Me stupid???
Nah dont think so m8.
Quote from callmebob :Sikim bu dunyanyn e'tibaryny!

**** the world????

If you CAN speak his language at all why dont you help him then?
because he can't he just googled a sentence
Quote from marakol :no JO53PHS is nice man. he help me good and swisscosmo

not you

wow... Joe didn't fail at anything here... please a hurray to that

to you marakol

just a tip for the future: When you're not feeling well with speaking English, try to say it as good as you can, but also give your question in your native language. There are others who can try their best.

please inform us, when you have the new internet connection, whether the problem is solved
Quote from JO53PHS :Because this, this, this or this is a "wing"

It's just the way you wrote didn't really make sense and was funny for some people

That last 'wing' is badass!
possibly a troll, leading virtually all of you around on a leash. If you can't spell "make" what are the odds you can spell "right"?
I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of it.
Quote from CasseBent :possibly a troll, leading virtually all of you around on a leash. If you can't spell "make" what are the odds you can spell "right"?
I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of it.

what the hell does a troll have to do with it?
Quote from J@tko :Genius - deploying the 'If they don't speak english, YELL IT AT THEM' tactic - good work

:hide:

QFEW.

Click the links, they're pictures
Quote from G!NhO :what the hell does a troll have to do with it?

Troll's have something to do with anything, they are everywhere, like the polish guys in our country
Hello,
Im going to try and help you but do you know any other languages?
Quote from Bose321 :Troll's have something to do with anything, they are everywhere, like the polish guys in our country

yeah
Quote from dan12s :Hello,
Im going to try and help you but do you know any other languages?

It would help if you read the thread. Marakol has already had an answer to his question(s).
يتكلم العربية ، سوف يساعدك.
أن أتكلم العربية. سوف يساعدك.
I'm not sure if he will be able to understand. but here goes.

Have you tried checking that you might have a virus scanner running during your Drag races. Is there anything running in the background that might slow your PC down?.

Try running in safe mode? It might help the Jumpyness

xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG