The online racing simulator
I'd like to see you look a Marine in the eyes and tell him he is losing the war and that it is another 'nam

lets call this a tie.
Wow.

Maybe in the future you can safely travel to the US without fear that your laptop or your cavities will be violated

OK, taking bets when US will have an atheist as president?
Quote from flymike91 :I'd like to see you look a Marine in the eyes and tell him he is losing the war and that it is another 'nam

If you can find me a Marine, I'd be more than happy to. The whole thing's been nothing but a pointless waste of human life, and the only thing you've accomplished is cementing the hate for the western world in the minds of yet another generation middle eastern children.

At least he won't be out of a job any time soon...
Quote from flymike91 :I'd like to see you look a Marine in the eyes and tell him he is losing the war and that it is another 'nam

lets call this a tie.

Ironically, I've been looked in the eye by a Marine and been told it's a losing war and likely another 'nam. We get boatloads of them ever so often passing through town since there's the NATO base here.
Now that you have a president which really seems like a smart bloke, it makes the rest of you look much better. Maybe all Americans are not so bad idiots after all. Maybe teh internets and rest of the world will stop treating you like retards now.
Fat Chance!
Congrats for not messing it up again
I was up to almost 3 am (gmt-2) rooting for Mr. Obama, I think that after this elections I know more about Democrats than Argentina's main political party, I hope that this will be an example for our country that change is possible, congratulations to all americans! (at least those who like obama)
Quote from flymike91 : I'll let you unaffected europeans have your celebration times.

Of course, the rest of the world is completely unaffected by the decisions of the government of the United States (that's for you Chano ) How stupid of us to take an interest in your elections.

Come on Mike, Americans have just proven to us that they are not a completely ignorant bunch of idiots. Don't let the side down.
I have a feeling that nothing will change.

Hitler promised lots of nice things to the German people in the run up to the 1933 election, he didn't necessarily carry them all out.

Also, Boris Johnson promised that when he was elected as Mayor of London he would get rid of those German incendary (they kept bursting into flames for no aparent reason), 'bendy buses', because they kept side swiping people on street corners, but has he done that? no.

When running for an election, politicians will make promises and policies that they know they will never be able to carry out, but you have to tell the people what they want to hear in order to get elected.

Lets just hope they do get us out of thet bloody war they got us into, and I hope that soon someone will get elected in this country as well who will not drag us into wars with the Americans.

I still think Boris Johnson should run for Prime Minister, because hes an eccentric fool, hes fun to laugh at.
I am not going to say much, since I do not really care that much about it, nor have much knowlege about it.
However, I think it was a good choise to have Obama as president, I think he's the right man to get things done, to the better.
I hope Obama can back up his rhetoric with policy. He certainly looks the part.

It's also reassuring to see that he's hugely popular amongst younger voters. Hopefully they won't all turn into cynical, money-grabbing arseholes as soon as they're making money.

lets call this a tie.

I'd like you to not assume that people who don't agree with a war have no sense of sacrifice or duty. Our 'bleeding heart liberal' family has served in the Civil War (Union), WWII (lost a couple here), Vietnam, and now Iraq. And if you want me to, I can probably go and get my brother post-Iraq to look you in the eye and tell you we're losing the war and that it's another 'nam. I'm so tired of this 'real america', 'country first', and whatever other delusional pseudo-patriotic rhetoric the Republicans can come up with.
It's an OBAMA-RAMA!

To be honest, I never thought I'd see a black president of America. This really is a great day for the west.

The US, self-styled leader of the free-world, now finally has a president that the rest of the world can relate to. I hope they take advantage of this, to close old wounds and to work with the world to end war and build prosperity. For the first time in many years, I can actually say I like America as a country, as opposed to just as a people. Hey, it will probably go tits up, but at least we can now look to the future and hope for something better.

lets call this a tie.

They would agree, ask anyone in the military and they will tell you it's proper military language to not refer to victory when fighting insurgency. They talk about security, because you can't defeat insurgency in the traditional sense, the very nature of it does not allow for that.

So lets not call it a tie, lets call it 2-0 to me, go read a book.
My hats off to you, American friends! It's good to see Obama becoming president, this is history writing itself. Now... Canada's got the conservative gov. and the US the democratic one... dammit I wonder how many times this has happened in the last century... I'm ashamed

I watched it on NBC. Mostly good coverage, except that once in a while we'd get the bloody news from Vermont. I mean, who cares? Even people from Vermont don't give a shit what's going on in their own state. :P
lolz,
Ok every car manufacterer in the USA will have to mass produce cars with Spinnarz and Big boomboxes. A 9mm gun in front and a .50cal mounted machine gun on the roof are the options on the SUV's. Every civilian of the US of A will have to carry big golden (brushed fake) chainzz and wear gangster shoes with a bandana on top. If not you will be gangbanged and sent to prison with all the good business people.
Quote from Krane :Wow.

Maybe in the future you can safely travel to the US without fear that your laptop or your cavities will be violated

OK, taking bets when US will have an atheist as president?

around 2098 I suppose.
Quote from flymike91 :how will he reduce our dependence on foreign oil when he doesn't want to drill domestically? Someone needs to tell him that cars don't run on hope.

bio-fuel from algae is coming on fast.
Quote from flymike91 :how will he reduce our dependence on foreign oil when he doesn't want to drill domestically? Someone needs to tell him that cars don't run on hope.

He never said that he doesnt want to drill. I think you watch to much FOX News. What he has said many times is that we cannot depend on domestic drilling to elimanate our need for foreign oil. He has also said that we possess 25% of the worlds oil, but we use a much larger percent. So what good would drilling do anyway? We would still have to import 60% of our oil.

What he has said is that he wants to invest billions into alternative fuel sources. Wind, solar, nuclear, etc etc. This would go much further towards the goal of elimanating our need for foreign oil than domestic drilling would.
Quote from Scrabby :lolz,
Ok every car manufacterer in the USA will have to mass produce cars with Spinnarz and Big boomboxes. A 9mm gun in front and a .50cal mounted machine gun on the roof are the options on the SUV's. Every civilian of the US of A will have to carry big golden (brushed fake) chainzz and wear gangster shoes with a bandana on top. If not you will be gangbanged and sent to prison with all the good business people.

I really hope your joking? Please say your joking
He´s joking.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG