The online racing simulator
Official US Presidential Election Day Thread
who do you want to win? :P
the people should have a race on lfs to settle it
#3 - Jakg
I'm not Pro-Obama, i'm just anti-Palin.
For the sake of America and the rest of the world, lets hope those predictions are right.

Good luck Obama. Good luck America
Go Obama, you rock.
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from Jakg :I'm not Pro-Obama, i'm just anti-Palin.

exactly what i think too
Well i'm not from USA at all, but.. Go Obama!
popular vote 52-46
electoral vote 348-189
... are there any plans to make the us a democracy anytime in the near future?
You guys better not let the rest of the world down, aye?
#11 - th84

I'll drink to that!
*hands th a glass of ice cold milk*
Quote from Shotglass :popular vote 52-46
electoral vote 348-189
... are there any plans to make the us a democracy anytime in the near future?

Hilarious how this goes back to the concept of State's Rights, which the Repubs mainly purport to uphold these days.

Quote from wikipedia.org :The constitutional theory behind the indirect election of both the President and Vice President of the United States is that while the Congress is popularly elected by the people, the President and Vice President are elected to be executives of a federation of independent states.

I hope who ever wins is better than bush not hard

Same here. And because McCain is more likely to die than Obama, we have a higher chance of Palin becoming president.
Quote from Luke.S :I hope who ever wins is better than bush not hard

Should be, even McCain would be a good improvement on Bush. He's been trying to distance himself as much as he can from Bush during the campaign, and should he be elected, he'll try to continue on this way. However, I think Obama would be an even better improvement, so hopefully he will pass ^_^

Quote from hrtburnout :Same here. And because McCain is more likely to die than Obama, we have a higher chance of Palin becoming president

That would just be awful, simply awful. It would have tremendous consequences on the US, and on the world as a whole. Maybe it's just a lack of experience, but I rather think that she's just not brilliant enough to be president, let alone vice. There's enough material in the news by now to realize that she's just a dummy.
Quote from hrtburnout :McCain is more likely to die than Obama

Of natural causes, that is.

/tinfoil hat
Quote from hrtburnout :McCain is more likely to die than Obama.

Unfortunately just about every person I've talked to thinks that Obama will get shot before McCain will have a heart attack.
Maybe McCain will have a heart attack when he hears Obama got shot.
Quote from notanillusion :of Natural Causes, That Is.

/tinfoil Hat

^^

Obama for me, I wouldn't like Palin in control for a minute (if McCain is to die early)
I 'd go for McCain, but Palin sucks. Obama tho, i see he's intelligent, but im not sure he could handle the most powerful country in the world.

PS: AMERICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!
Go Nader, Go!! :jester:
I'm a fan of Obama, I hope he wins. Thing is, I'd probably quite like McCain if he was more true to himself, but he seems to have changed a lot of his opinions to appeal to the Republican right, which is really sad. Also Sarah Palin appears to be a ghastly woman, who embodies all that's wrong with conservatism.

I'm really hoping that at least one newspaper goes with the headline... OBAMA-RAMA!

Christ is that ever true.

I bought a six of Anchor Steam's Liberty Ale yesterday and shall consume it over the course of the evening while watching the election results unfold.

I voted for Obama today because I'm in NC. I was going to write-in a candidate (a purely symbolic gesture of course), but it may come down to a few counties here and I couldn't live with myself if my one vote for him made the difference and caused that scumbag McCain to become president.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG