The online racing simulator
I have an idea. I will make a website about these sentences soon. anyone will can post a sentence there.
Quote from Jordan2007 :You Know you've played to much LFS When..

You Enter for LFS Endurences!

You Spend all your Money on LFS for Graphic cards and Wheels

i tho getting about race-seat, g25 and more preformance computer and cuild up a sim as soon as i get some money
Quote from batteryy :i tho getting about race-seat, g25 and more preformance computer and cuild up a sim as soon as i get some money

yup i already got a better PC and bought a G25
Quote from G!NhO :yup i already got a better PC and bought a G25

but in my case it doesnt matter, played lfs with a race seat, G25 and very good computer at simulattorimaailma and fell in love in it
when you tell your mum whos driving to drift round the next corner to see how easy it is
"You know you've played LFS too much when" Website
I got bored so I created a website about these sentences. It's done quickly so it's simple to use and add sentences. If anyone have any suggestions, contact me at e-mail on the website or here via PM. Someone who's interested in webdesign can make a website design for it because I don't have much time to do it.

It's only for fun

Things I plan to do: (silver things are done)
  • create a favicon[/COLOR]
  • create a logo
  • statistics
  • maybe create an feature to add comments to each sentence
http://you-know-you-have-played-lfs-too-much.own.cz/

Edit: I've added some of the best ones from this topic (authors are those who posted that here)
Quote from Flame CZE :I got bored so I created a website about these sentences. It's done quickly so it's simple to use and add sentences. If anyone have any suggestions, contact me at e-mail on the website or here via PM. Someone who's interested in webdesign can make a website design for it because I don't have much time to do it.

It's only for fun

Things I plan to do:
  • create a logo
  • create a favicon
  • statistics (who posted the most of the sentences - recognized by nick)
  • maybe create an feature to add comments to each sentence
http://you-know-you-have-played-lfs-too-much.own.cz/

i f*cked up my sentence
You know you have played to much LFS when you pull the windscreen washer lever to upshift (guilty)
You see a newer version of this thread with the exact same thread title appear...
your only friends have to be s2 licensed, everyone else is a demo noob.
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25
I dont know why it always shows \ after ', if I wrote it with '., it appears correctly. BTW what was your original sentence? That look like unfinished

edit: ok now.
Quote from zeugnimod :What about telling him without actually doing it?

Hey, i needed to check.
And btw, i only made 3 popups, other is made by someone called him Gordon Freeman.

Anyways
$new = htmlspecialchars($_POST['message']);
I don't get popups...

And well, if morons like you wouldn't "test" this, it probably wouldn't even be a problem

Nobody ever noticed most virusses and hacks are "just to test if it was safe". It's been a while since the last "let's conquer the world!!" guy popped up. So if people would stop testing if internet stuff was safe, nobody would notice if it wasn't..
Ah, I've corrected it by htmlspecialchars and deleted those sh*ts. Thanks for warning.

edit: sgt.flippy: you don't because it's corrected now
Quote from Flame CZE :Ah, I've corrected it by htmlspecialchars and deleted those sh*ts. Thanks for warning.

edit: sgt.flippy: you don't because it's corrected now

if you need testing something other, pm me
You know you've played too much LFS when:

you drive corners with sportline
when you realise that you can't shift+p if you will crash the car IRL ..
When you spend most of the time making shitty photoshops of screenshits from LFS!

And oh yeah, when you Buy Burger From Burger King
When you say Shift+P when you walk through a door :P
... when Rb4xBf1 seems a rather interesting chess move...
:bump:

You know you've played too much LFS when you can say "Hi!" and "Bye!" in several Eastern European languages

You also know you visit the forum too much when you know what the 'code' is for the :bump: smilie and don't even have to look it up

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG