The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
ouch! poor jak everyone got their bananas ready?
Quote from Jakg :The one good thing about being 17.

A 16 year old girlfriend.

Jakg, question... Your DNA, any idea on what it's like for someone who's 5ft 0? My mum wants one, but they're getting rare to find now, especially a non-destroyed 125 example in essex...
</offtopic>

<ontopic> sorry if they are re-posts
Attached images
offtopic.jpg
1141823483.gif
the-lock.jpg
Errrrr, what?

I was referring to the fact that she loves cooking (and is very good) and cleaning. Honest!

@ dougie - ygpm

EDIT - I was like 5ft 6 or 7 and I did feel a little bit "too big" for it so yeah it'll be fine. Although I have a feeling your taking the piss - perhaps you'd like to ask if my car is suitable for your Gran?
wow jack, your quite short :P
Srsly don't.
even i am taller than you!
I *was* that height a year ago. I have no idea how tall I am now, because for some odd reason since I "got happy" i've got thinner, taller and stronger...
i am 5 foot and 8 inches
Woohoo, 5' 11", bordering 6' here Although I still only weigh something like 8 and a half stone
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Woohoo, 5' 11", bordering 6' here Although I still only weigh something like 8 and a half stone

lol i am as heavy as you
She should be fine, the seat height from the floor is 77cm/770mm, so as long as her legs are that long she should be able to touch the floor. I could fit on a 1000cc and touch the floor on my toes about 8months ago when I would of been about 5ft2" and a 50 is much smaller so she should be fine.

Quote :Woohoo, 5' 11", bordering 6' here Although I still only weigh something like 8 and a half stone

Shouldn't you be about 11 or 12 stone? I am about 5ft6" and I weigh just over 9 stone.
Quote from sam93 :Shouldn't you be about 11 or 12 stone? I am about 5ft6" and I weigh just over 9 stone.

I should, but I'm diabetic. So whatever I eat seems to just disappear. Trust me, I don't have an eating disorder. If anything, I eat too much

I don't look it though, I look average enough
the amount of trolling in this thread is epic
Attached images
1225121349237.jpg

omg lol i have the same sunglasses as the guy on the right
one step to epic coolness
Quote from Jakg :Errrrr, what?

I was referring to the fact that she loves cooking (and is very good) and cleaning. Honest!

@ dougie - ygpm

EDIT - I was like 5ft 6 or 7 and I did feel a little bit "too big" for it so yeah it'll be fine. Although I have a feeling your taking the piss - perhaps you'd like to ask if my car is suitable for your Gran?

Wow your girlfreind is cute.

Officially jelous. D:
Quote from sam93 :
Shouldn't you be about 11 or 12 stone? I am about 5ft6" and I weigh just over 9 stone.

I am 6ft and I am 13 stone! Is that ok with you or am I not good enough
Now you see why I haven't been playing LFS so much.

(by "so much" i mean that so far i haven't even set up my G25 after moving my desk - and have no intention of - for the time being).
Quote from Gills4life :I am 6ft and I am 13 stone! Is that ok with you or am I not good enough

lol, I was only saying that I thought people 6ft and over normally weigh over 11 stone, thats all.
Quote from Gills4life :I am 6ft and I am 13 stone! Is that ok with you or am I not good enough

Lol you're nearly as fat as me.
Ok double post time :

>.>
hoorah for 404 error, someone doesn't know how 4chan works
ohfaq.

edit Ok sorted.
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG